RobinStarling studies in the Imminent Grove

RobinStarling

Week two:

Three strength trainings, a walk, and a few stretching sessions. A

Meditation on six days. B

I need to meditate everyday from here, If I want to get an A

IF on five days. A

And 35 sentences in Spanish. A

Going pretty well, mediation is the tricky one because I cannot have a single day off, where as the others all have a little wiggle room if I'm feeling lazy one day. I'm happy with my mediation amounts, but want an A so will really need to focus on doing it everyday!

Level 4

Wood Elf Assassin

STR: 12| DEX: 2| STA: 2| CON: 7.75| WIS: 9| CHA: 5|

Current challenge:

Setting a high bar for yourself with your meditation challenge, but sounds like everything's well on track! Great work. Are you keeping track of calories at all, and keeping track of your body stats for yourself (e.g.weight, fat%, size measurements)?

Understandable that's hard to do while you're travelling, just wondering if you're using measures aside from mirrors and your own strength to keep track of progress and keep motivated!

Level 3 Monk

STR[8]  DEX[6]  STA[8]  CON[10]  WIS[8]  CHA[7] 

Current Challenge

Awesome work :)

Level 2 Wild Elf Warrior

• [*]

Strength (STR) - 8

[*]

Dexterity (DEX) - 2

[*]

Stamina (STA) - 2

[*]

Constitution (CON) - 3

[*]

Wisdom (WIS) - 2

[*]

Charisma (CHA) - 2

“I saved a man's life once," said Granny. "Special medicine, twice a day. Boiled water with a bit of berry juice in it. Told him I'd bought it from the dwarves. That's the biggest part of doct'rin, really. Most people'll get over most things if they put their minds to it, you just have to give them an interest.â€

Thanks guys,

To Ash, I did for the first three weeks track calories, but it isn't directly related to any goals. But there is an under pinning wish to lose a small amount of fat (from maybe 14% down to 11 ish). Last few days I haven't tracked though.

As for how I did with week three:

IF on four days.

Spanish on five days.

Two workouts, both strength training.

Meditation on five days.

So a little off but as far as off weeks go, I don't think it was too bad :)

Level 4

Wood Elf Assassin

Current challenge:

BOOM

So that was another fairly fail week, I will put up the progress tomorrow.

But my goals for this week are to get back on track with the goals, and to send out at least twenty job applications.
I need to get some work for the next few months in Canberra, to get my savings back up!

Level 4

Wood Elf Assassin

Current challenge:

Ok I've really fallen off the wagon! :P

I think as I had been settled in Sydney for a few months, but am now traveling again, moving every day or so, I'm just finding it a bit trickier to actually keep to a routine. I will however put all my effort towards getting back into a routine!

Job applications are going ok, Slower than I would have wanted. Hopefully I find something soon :)

Level 4

Wood Elf Assassin

Current challenge:

Life happens!  :P

Do try to keep up with at least a little bit of your routines. Its the small things done consistently that add up to huge gains. 

Fingers crossed on the job front for you.

Will we be seeing you again for the next challenge? Starts June 3rd.

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines