Tsundere Tales: Breaking the Cycle

Ooooohhhhhnnnnngggghhhh.........that sounds AWESOME!!  That's it....I am definitely crock potting the roast in the fridge today!!

What do you use for marinade?

Level 3 Pandaren Adventurer

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.†–A.A. Milne   (Thanks to magi192 for posting this!)

I few drops of Sriracha, aminos, sesame oil, white cooking wine, some grated ginger, sesame seeds if you have them (I don't so no big deal), salt and pepper.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

Had to look up sriracha......they have it at Walmart.

I'll have to go get some, and they are selling Braggs aminos at Walmart too, so going to make a trip in Saturday.

Yes, get a crock pot, Huntress, it makes my whole day so much easier, you will love it!

You can put less expensive cuts of meat in it like round steak and it will turn out super fall apart tender!

Level 3 Pandaren Adventurer

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.†–A.A. Milne   (Thanks to magi192 for posting this!)

Sriracha is how I survive with a boyfriend who thinks GREEN BELLPEPPERS are spicy. I just dump hot sauce on everything. And a crockpot is a totally worthy investment! I think I'd die and fail all my goals without one. . .

Simply Tsundere, That sounds delicious! I may have to try it. . . 

LadySpazalot/ Level 3/ AdventurerSTR -1 DEX - 2 STA - 8 CON - 11 WIS - 4 CHA - 3

Sriracha is how I survive with a boyfriend who thinks GREEN BELLPEPPERS are spicy. I just dump hot sauce on everything. And a crockpot is a totally worthy investment! I think I'd die and fail all my goals without one. . .

Simply Tsundere, That sounds delicious! I may have to try it. . . 

OMG! Seriously?! ROFL, that's to funny!

In my family, cayenne and habaneros are normal heat on almost all of our foods. Even Sriracha is not hot enough!

I looooooooove sriracha. Our household is devoted to it. I put it in guacamole, hummus, sauteed veggies, tomato sauce, marinades... you name it, I've sriracha-ed it!

Bell peppers are spicy to him? To me they are a cool taste, the opposite of spicy - wow.

Ok guys, now you are all tempting me! I've narrowed it down to 2 crock pots... the first one has a timer function where it will keep your food warm after it's finished cooking (good for me as I am at work all day), and the second one has that AND you can sear and sautee stuff in it, but it's $50 more. Trying to decide whether the extra $50 will be worth it!

Huntress

Current challenge - Rebels - Huntress lays the foundations

"The effort yields its own rewards"  - Data, Star Trek: TNG.

Crock pot meals are a HUGE help to me when it comes to prepping my meals for the week. And that marinade sounds awesome, except I'm allergic to all kinds of peppers. :(

How are things going now? Any new updates? (Or crock pot recipes?;) )

Human Adventurer, Level 3

STR 3.5 | DEX 1 | STA 7.5 | CON 8.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 2

First Challenge | Second Challenge | Third Challenge

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.  --William Jennings Bryan

<peeks head out from up under a rock/>

I'm back now...

Tsundere

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Thank you! I'm going to kick ass, take names, and fuck shit up (in a good way) in the next challenge!

I just invested in a ton of healthy snacks to help me curve my shitty snacking habits. I hope it helps.

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

Of course. I always like hugs = )

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

Been better. Has was broken into. Stuff was stolen. Boyfriend has been in the hospital over a week now. Life = )

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

Thanks. Just gotta take it a day at a time = )

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines