leighanne1941: A body in motion!

leighanne1941

Hello LeeAnn :)

Sorry for not checking in for a while, I was crazy busy aswell! 

Your Challenge seems to have gone quite well! Except for the food goal (Where you were kinda harsh in gradin yourself as it seems to me). Practice makes perfect, and with a little bit more practise your eating habits will become perfect aswell! Just keep at it :)

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

You can do it!!!!!

I did it!  Well, technically there is still half a day left to go but I won't really have an opportunity to go to a store for the rest of the day.  I was really worried about while I was out running errands this morning :)

Hello LeeAnn :)

Sorry for not checking in for a while, I was crazy busy aswell! 

Your Challenge seems to have gone quite well! Except for the food goal (Where you were kinda harsh in gradin yourself as it seems to me). Practice makes perfect, and with a little bit more practise your eating habits will become perfect aswell! Just keep at it :)

Thanks for stopping back in!  I'm pleased with the challenge overall.  The F was really the only way to grade it based off the criteria I set out at the beginning :)  Purely an objective grade!

Challenge 1    Challenge 2   Current Challenge

Random Treat Free Streak: 10 Days (start 05/28)

Happy Dance!

snoopy_happy_dance.jpg

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Happy Dance!

snoopy_happy_dance.jpg

YAY for snoopy dance!!  I actually ended up needing to go to Staples and I had some moments of worry.  But I gave myself a little pep talk and activated beast mode and ignored the racks of chocolate at the cash :)  

Today's goal is to repeat yesterday.  And I'm going on a run while the car is being serviced.  Multi tasking at it's best :)

YAY for snoopy dance!!  I actually ended up needing to go to Staples and I had some moments of worry.  But I gave myself a little pep talk and activated beast mode and ignored the racks of chocolate at the cash :)

Today's goal is to repeat yesterday.  And I'm going on a run while the car is being serviced.  Multi tasking at it's best :)

You know what kind of works for me near registers?  I actually get pissed that they put the stuff there for impulse purchasing and I get pissed about what sugar had done to American culture and American food.  Then I get pissed about big Ag which leads me to get pissed about the Farm Bill....You see?  Doesn't take much for me.  Usually, if spousal unit's around I go on a verbal rant.  It works really well.  Ha ha ha.

Go run!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

You know what kind of works for me near registers?  I actually get pissed that they put the stuff there for impulse purchasing and I get pissed about what sugar had done to American culture and American food.  Then I get pissed about big Ag which leads me to get pissed about the Farm Bill....You see?  Doesn't take much for me.  Usually, if spousal unit's around I go on a verbal rant.  It works really well.  Ha ha ha.

Go run!!!

Awesome tip!  I made it through a trip to the grocery store and a long wait post run at the mechanics.  Thank god I brought a Larabar or it would have been sketchy :)  Another cold wet run for me this week but it was awesome.  I ran the whole thing (minus waiting for a few lights to change).  The only time I even thought about a walk break was on the hills.  And since I never walk hills anymore it wasn't happening. By the time I got to the top, the desire to walk was gone :)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines