Cameron's Honeymoon Scramble

Cameron

Hey guys! Just got back from the bachelor party beach trip last night. Had a great time, although definitely not healthy. I think roughly 90% of my calories were from beer, haha. Anywho, I'll be getting back into the swing of things this week, and hopefully didn't lose too much progress.

As far as the puppers: we got her back yesterday. The ulcer on her leg has healed a lot, but still looks pretty bad to my eyes. But they're having us use a different bandaging method that will let her keep walking and hopefully allow the ulcer to continue to heal. It does seems like she's getting more feeling in that foot though, which might be a good sign that the nerve damage is healing and that she'll gain control of her foot again.

Level 3 Assassin

STR: 7 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 3

Hey guys! Just got back from the bachelor party beach trip last night. Had a great time, although definitely not healthy. I think roughly 90% of my calories were from beer, haha. Anywho, I'll be getting back into the swing of things this week, and hopefully didn't lose too much progress.

As far as the puppers: we got her back yesterday. The ulcer on her leg has healed a lot, but still looks pretty bad to my eyes. But they're having us use a different bandaging method that will let her keep walking and hopefully allow the ulcer to continue to heal. It does seems like she's getting more feeling in that foot though, which might be a good sign that the nerve damage is healing and that she'll gain control of her foot again.

Glad that you're pup is doing better and that you had fun on your trip!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

That to hear that your dog is alright and that you're back on track!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating frequently. The wedding is less than 3 weeks away and I'm entering the "OMG it's so close!" panic mode. Seems like all these things keep popping up that I completely forgot to handle until just now.

Anyway, I've been slacking pretty badly in both eating well and working out. I've lost pretty much all of my consistency since the bachelor party. But I'm hoping to get back into the groove starting today. Apparently sticking to a workout plan is much easier when not much is going on, but as soon as things get a little hectic, schedules are hard to follow.

Level 3 Assassin

STR: 7 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 3

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines