fearlesscreek - the "kick ass and run" projekt

I would like to try one of the doner kebaps, from what I understand it sounds delicous! LOL. Not helpful, huh? I don't think that it is irrational fear of overdoing, you have a plan for a reason. Stick to it and give your self credit for doing a good job. Cause you do rock. :onthego:

I'm very happy that you have agreed to be my sidekick, I've really been enjoying reading your updates. Go forth and kick ass!  

Level 3 Human Ranger

STR 3.2 STA 3.2   CON 7 DEX 2 WIS 7.5 CHA 4.5

f!cking tom made me stay at home most of friday and today, and running with cramps just doesnt seem fun at all. i decided to give myself a break and miss fridays workout. took the time to prep healthy food for the next days. the rest of the time i was glued to cnn. glad things can go back to normal in boston now for most people.

i was especially good at my goal to not go over my budget. :) no weekend shopping whatsoever!..... instead i modified recipies according to whats left in my house and stuck to things like porridge a lot.

also i didnt go over my calories and tracked my food on mfp. :) i am slightly embarrassed to have witnesses now to what i put into my mouth. guys, i eat more greens usually....for real....! :)

skipped 1 scheduled run because of cramps (tom).  :(      have to think about if i go on with intervalls or change to three 30min runs and one 50 min run / week. my first 5k is in two weeks. i plan to do it in 45-50 minutes.

no playout yet.  :(     but i have all the information i need to try out boxing and bikram yoga.

off to read your threads....

week one wrap up

eating was good. i went 35 calories over my budget on sunday when i was eating out but thats no problem because i dont eat the added cal from activities. tracked everyday, even when all i had to write down was stuff like oatmeal and gin  :) ......

moneywise i reached my goal a hundred percent due to obsessive planning andd prepping. its really interesting how little money you really need to eat more or less clean healthy food. ( and have a nice glas of gin at night!)

running: skipped two runs and cant wait to get back on track today. will be interresting to see if i have gotten worse because of missing out the runs. thank god i had a little time reserve planned into my training plan and will be ok for my run on next saturday. what did not really help was looking at the website of the racee to see how fast people ran last year. i will definitely come in last and look pretty silly... but hey! its totally ok to suck at sports you just started doing, right?

playout: fail! thankfully there is time left to get all six of them done. i was going to try a boxing class but ended up on the couch feeling blah. how silly not to go anyway! i would have felt great immediately afterwards....

all in all i feel good. motivation is high and weight drops. it also helps that spring finally found its way to the siberian suburbs called berlin. i was able to run in shorts and tanktop!!!! yay!!!

p.s. 

can anybody tell me why some idiot choose out of all the mailboxes in my house mine to break into?????

big day today!

ran 5k straight for the first time ever! i cant believe i actually did that!!!! :)

took me 50 minutes but hey, I DID IT!!!!!!!

Hey awesome work!!!

Sorry I didn't get to reply to your question on my thread in time - but you did great xoxo

you are totally rocking this challenge :)

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

Hey awesome work!!!

Sorry I didn't get to reply to your question on my thread in time - but you did great xoxo

you are totally rocking this challenge :)

thanks for being happy with me! its only half the fun if you reach a goal and nobody knows about it! i always need to share the exitement... :)

big day today!

ran 5k straight for the first time ever! i cant believe i actually did that!!!! :)

took me 50 minutes but hey, I DID IT!!!!!!!

Yay, 5k non stop!

First time feels so good, well done.

* happy dance of joy!*

Sent from my Android

mistakes in text may appear,

fat rain drops on head.

Congrats! that's fantastic. I think your goals are great and especially love the playdate one.

I'm also in the superheroes group :)

thanks squawk! hopefully i can do my first playout tomorrow. it fits well with the current minichallenge. take care! :)

beautiful sunny day in berlin. wish i had spent more time outside. had ordered some cute running pants for the race and they arrived. they have a little skirt on top and fit really well..... :) cant wait till the race. will post picture here, i promise!

running:   restday.

eating:     stayed under 1760 kcl. unprocessed food only.

playdate: thinking about going to a boxing class tomorrow. its free and fits perfectly with the minichallenge because i know ill love it!

budget:    its gets harder at the end of the month but i will make it till payday. only 2 euro spent today.

as i was writing this i realised how boring it reads. and that might be exactly what i need for now: doing the right things over and over till i see results.

Don't worry about being boring, fearless, you are making great progress!  And please do post pictures of your running gear.  

I would love to see Berlin someday--I've only been to southern Germany (Heidelberg and Heilbronn, mostly) to visit family.  It's on my bucket list for sure.  Have you travelled a lot within Germany?

Respawned Level 1 Rebel 

STR: 1  STA: 3  DEX: 2  CON: 1  WIS: 3  CHA: 2

Challenges: current!

Boring is possibly the best thing EVAR!!  Boring gets you to your goals and that sense of achievement is better than anything else. Go Fearless - you're doing fabulously!

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Don't worry about being boring, fearless, you are making great progress!  And please do post pictures of your running gear.  

I would love to see Berlin someday--I've only been to southern Germany (Heidelberg and Heilbronn, mostly) to visit family.  It's on my bucket list for sure.  Have you travelled a lot within Germany?

thanx ginger! im always embarrassed to ask strangers to take pictures :) but at the race there will be fotos taken. cant wait for the 4th to come!!!!

Boring is possibly the best thing EVAR!!  Boring gets you to your goals and that sense of achievement is better than anything else. Go Fearless - you're doing fabulously

thank you angelblaidd!!!! if only you guys knew how much these comments mean to me!  thanks! :)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines