• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals :)

I'm feeling better today. I'm not achy or anything today, but my sinuses are a disaster. If I do anything today it'll be an easy workout. No point exerting myself into a coughing fit. Or something.

Feeling better today. Had a half hearted workout but my heart just isn't in it. I'll have to build back up to a reasonable level. The hilite of today's workout was doing a round of Tabata. It was hard, but not as bad as it used to be.

Church, man, I cannot stress just how gorram impressed I am with your discipline, your workouts, YOUR FRAKKING RUNTIMES HOLY CRAP and pretty much your whole challenge in general. I am hoping to use both the envy and inspiration I am experiencing reading this jump-start my next challenge. You are a true badass, brother. Keep it up. And thank you for all your support :)

I completely forgot about the end of this challenge! Can't say I finished real strong, but I don't think I outright failed any goals. The Meditation Goal was particularly interesting, as I didn't once meditate unless I was running. I kind of just zoned out and lost myself in the simplicity of breathing and moving my body.

Actually, wait. I just looked back over my goals, and The Meditation Goal is about the ONLY one I didn't outright fail. Oops. I kinda let my diet fall to pieces with this bulk I was kinda trying to do, and even with that, I STILL couldn't touch my calorie goal most days. And I find I'm hungrier now (!?)

The Sleeping Goal was a disaster as well. Most school days I'm so busy doing stuff (and then reading) that I typically only get 6 hours a night (sometimes only 4).

I CAN run 5k though, so that's something :)

See ya on the next one!

And thanks for all the support everyone!

Glad I could inspire you Cara :) even just a little bit.