• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Siferiax

Kibcy follow in Wolf's paw prints

You've kept me going and inspired me so many times lately. I know you are going to do great this challenge. We will have to figure out how to do a toast in crow pose before the end of this challenge. Lean on me while I lean on you, and we will cross the finish line together.

<3 Always Mily! Because you're there for me too.

Haha I have confidence with my solid plan. I'm just gonna have to eat an extra boiled egg after each workout and rock on ;)

Thanks, we will :D

I'm rocking a cold too. Couldn't stop coughing this morning, so I decided to not work out. Not the greatest start, but there's still 6 weeks left. I'm sure we'll pull through :)

Yeah. haha. Sucks you couldn't workout though :(

My cold is more nose related and headache related. Still I workout in the afternoon, gotta see how that turns out in a few hours :D

Thanks! I'll be fine.

Should've gone to the apothecary last week, or the week before that... *grumble*

Also Monday's are a pain, everyone plans their meetings on Monday!

I have another meeting next week, it actually lasts from 5pm till 9:30pm... what?!

What?!?! That's just insane!!! Why would they schedule a meeting so late?! Why would they do that to you?!?

What?!?! That's just insane!!! Why would they schedule a meeting so late?! Why would they do that to you?!?

I agree! I never schedule a meeting after 1.

I'm working on my crow pose, too, though it's not part of my challenge. Good luck on all of your goals! I'm sure you're going to wreck them!

Good luck with today - you can make it! Also, Portal 2 is AWESOME, I'm actually jealous that you're getting to play it for the first time. I may have to go back and replay it soon...

Here's my 3 favorite cookbooks:

• Cooking for 2 - America's Test Kitchen. It's small portions and science!
  • The 4-Hour Chef, by Timothy Ferris. I really like that guy, and this book has some recipes I'd have never thought about.
  • We have a cookbook from our small home-town church. It's full of Hotdish, casseroles, and other staples of German and Norwegian Immigrants.

If I remember, I'll post the world's best brownie recipe. It even has it's own mythos in these parts.

Not really... most people are at clients during the day so any company meetings are in the evening.

This is a division meeting of sorts. Telling how the company is doing or whatever. I just can't wrap my head around why it has to be so long :tongue:

I agree! I never schedule a meeting after 1.

I'm working on my crow pose, too, though it's not part of my challenge. Good luck on all of your goals! I'm sure you're going to wreck them!

See my response above ;)

Thank you! I'll try to be awesome!!

Good luck with today - you can make it! Also, Portal 2 is AWESOME, I'm actually jealous that you're getting to play it for the first time. I may have to go back and replay it soon...

Thanks... today has bit me in the butt though. See below

Haha :) Well I'm enjoying it and I actually played it for 4 hours yesterday (according to Steam), oops XP

Dang... I've been battling a cold as well! :( I know it won't set you off course though! You got this, my little wolf apprentice!

WOLF

Cold's always set me off course :( because they make it near damn impossible to breath... while doing nothing... let alone while needing more air :|

Thanks though, I'll try.

Here's my 3 favorite cookbooks:

• Cooking for 2 - America's Test Kitchen. It's small portions and science!
  • The 4-Hour Chef, by Timothy Ferris. I really like that guy, and this book has some recipes I'd have never thought about.
  • We have a cookbook from our small home-town church. It's full of Hotdish, casseroles, and other staples of German and Norwegian Immigrants.
If I remember, I'll post the world's best brownie recipe. It even has it's own mythos in these parts.

Thanks. Not such a fan of brownies though, because they give me stomach problems.

I have my own cookbooks that are Dutch, one is 1 person cooking, so I may take that one first.

~~~~

So today could be going a ton better I guess...

At around 11 am I nearly puked for no apparent reason. I figured it was because I was hungry, even though that didn't make any sense.

So I ate some nuts. Then my stomach just started to hurt.

I still had lunch, but later on my stomach started to seriously hurt.

And when I say hurt I don't mean nausea or having an empty stomach or a full stomach, no I mean that it hurts.

It continued hurting and putting me in agony... doubted going home a few times, but I had work I had to finish.

Did cancel tonight's meeting...

When I finished my tasks I did go home. Went to the toilet for a nice BM... and put on more comfortable clothes.

That sorta helped... then I just dumped myself into bed and couldn't keep my eyes open. So I slept.

I feel a bit better now, still not okay, and still also haven't eaten.

Unsure about working out, but I still wanna give it a try...

BLEGH... oh and no I didn't go to the apothecary obviously... and it closes in... 3 minutes :|

Thanks. Not such a fan of brownies though, because they give me stomach problems.

I have my own cookbooks that are Dutch, one is 1 person cooking, so I may take that one first.

You're Dutch? That explains why I'm constantly confused when you're a good half-day ahead of me on twitter!

Sorry to hear that you can't eat brownies. I'll maybe post it in my own thread then. 

:( I'm sorry to hear all that, Kib. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery to whatever you may have! There's been a gnarly stomach bug creepin around town the last week or so.... Just take it easy, hun. There's still soooooo much time left to get things rolling :)

WOLF

You're Dutch? That explains why I'm constantly confused when you're a good half-day ahead of me on twitter!

Sorry to hear that you can't eat brownies. I'll maybe post it in my own thread then.

HAHA OH! It's you, hah! And yes, I am. I'm a good half day ahead of you ;)

Yeah... oh well.

:( I'm sorry to hear all that, Kib. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery to whatever you may have! There's been a gnarly stomach bug creepin around town the last week or so.... Just take it easy, hun. There's still soooooo much time left to get things rolling :)

WOLF

Hmmm well my stomach problem was probably a full digestive system or something, idk.

I'm fine again... just did my workout with perfect score :D Breathing is still a problem, but I focused on doing that correctly so I wouldn't get shortness of breath... or whatever you English people call it :tongue:

Workout April 15th

Shoulder loosening x3

Wall Slides: 7

Shoulder Dislocators: 7

Crow Hold: I'll be damned! 1 sec with both feet off the floor... I don't even know!!!

I fell over instantly, but I felt confident enough to try :) I'm sure I can get to at least 10 sec by the end of the challenge ;)

Bench Press 6kg/hand: 6

Plank Toe Pull: 1 each leg (can't do 2 legs at a time yet, so starting here)

And then stretches and then eating yoghurt... which seems like the safe option for my stomach for now. (diary generally HELPS my stomach ;) )

This may not seem like much, but trust me when I say, I need to pace myself else I give up.

Good job on the crow! That's one thing that's eventually on my list. 

I hope you feel better! Don't push yourself too hard.

Thanks! :D

I'm feeling better, my nose is just forever acting up :tongue:

I never push myself too hard, usually quite the opposite, so whenever I push myself even a little I'm proud ;)

So sorry to hear about the crappy day... :( Hope you get better very soon

And well done for trying the crow and holding it!! That's brilliant!!!

Yeah, I'll be fine. I generally don't get ill for long... things usually come and go with me :tongue:

Thanks! Though I think "instantly falling on butt" is not the same as holding it :tongue:

Day 1 - April 15th

Decided on a daily log after all, even though some goals aren't going to have daily updates.

I just feel better about making a daily update instead of... more unorganized/random posting. :)

1. Make 1 cookbook meal a week

Nothing done yet.

2. Do a crow pose

Practiced and am confident I'll manage this goal!

3. Follow bench press program

See workout.

4. Eliminate To Do List / Keep on top of things

Nothing done yet.

Nice, clear, concise, effective! :D

How are you feeling today? Any better?

That's what I aim for :D

Yeah, tons better. So I'm expecting a great afternoon!

Walking to the apothecary, Zombies run on the way back (walking though), doing my workout, getting some to do list items checked off ;)

Looks like you find the gym goals easier to do, just like me! 

Hope you have a great second day :)

Haha, well more because I was feeling crappy. But in general my work to do list items I put off forever because I don't wanna do them :tongue:

Well I'm feeling much better, so probably :D Thanks!

I love Zombies, Run!  And I like your confidence in your crow pose.  I still have a lot of work on mine, but it's just a side thing, not a goal.  When are you planning on cooking from a book?  Or are you just going to wing it and do it when you feel like it?

I love Zombies, Run!  And I like your confidence in your crow pose.  I still have a lot of work on mine, but it's just a side thing, not a goal.  When are you planning on cooking from a book?  Or are you just going to wing it and do it when you feel like it?

Me too!!! I've done up until mission 17 I believe /slowpoke

I just for the first time could get both feet off the floor for a second. I really didn't expect that :) I've had trouble with just 1 foot.

No I'm planning on the weekend when I have the time to cook and sort stuff out. I'm too overwhelmed on work days. I generally (on any day) don't feel like cooking, so it's a huge hurdle to take.

Yay crow pose!!! Those are NOT easy! Sorry you've been feeling so sickly. Hope you feel all better!

They are not :) but I'll get the hang of it :D

Thanks! I'm doing a ton better, actually my cold is nearly gone as well. Just some lingering ear infection(?) and my nose and I don't know the English name for it :D

Me too!!! I've done up until mission 17 I believe /slowpoke

I just for the first time could get both feet off the floor for a second. I really didn't expect that :) I've had trouble with just 1 foot.

No I'm planning on the weekend when I have the time to cook and sort stuff out. I'm too overwhelmed on work days. I generally (on any day) don't feel like cooking, so it's a huge hurdle to take.

They are not :) but I'll get the hang of it :D

Thanks! I'm doing a ton better, actually my cold is nearly gone as well. Just some lingering ear infection(?) and my nose and I don't know the English name for it :D

I'm glad you're feeling better. You might mean your 'sinuses', just to the side of your nose, between it and your cheeks.

You're English is really good, and I love that you use the word 'apothecary', which is something I never hear in the USA, only in RPGs.