• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Siferiax

Kibcy follow in Wolf's paw prints

Good luck/stay strong at the hospital today! I'll think of you (and pray for you if you don't mind :)). I'm sure it'll be less horrible than you expect it to be (and I'm also sure that doesn't matter one bit right now :( I'm terrified of needles as well and every time it seems to be worse than the last time... but I know it only SEEMS that way, sigh...). 

Busy week is busy, but before you know it it'll be the weekend again :)

Good luck/stay strong at the hospital today! I'll think of you (and pray for you if you don't mind :)). I'm sure it'll be less horrible than you expect it to be (and I'm also sure that doesn't matter one bit right now :( I'm terrified of needles as well and every time it seems to be worse than the last time... but I know it only SEEMS that way, sigh...). 

Busy week is busy, but before you know it it'll be the weekend again :)

Thank you!!!

Well it can't be as bad as having needles in your mouth, or needles in an inflamed leg (that hurt!), so yeah :)

I won't be alone which is a relief on it's own.

Fortunately when you tell the person handling the needle you're scared, they usually handle that really well :)

Haha yeah probably the advantage of a busy week is that it flies by :tongue:

When we do the math...

9:15 cake + nerves + no lunch coworkers

It makes sense that I'm sitting here like... I would usually be eating lunch right now.

So I'm kinda randomly skipping lunch.

These past 2 days food has been interesting to say the least. Seems I'm having another one...

Saturday:

8:20 Boiled egg

12:04 Bread with raisins & nuts

14:18 Chocolate croissant

20:18 Carrot salad

Sunday:

8:48 2 slices of Oudewaters vruchtenbrood

8:48 Boiled egg

Tompoes

Banana

Croutons

Cookie

6 cucumber slices

1 slice of sausage

6 pieces of chocolate

1 chocolate covered raisin

19:00 Broodje kroket

19:00 French fries

Monday:

5:44 Cereal & yoghurt

9:15 Piece of cake

... Yeah... I don't even know what to say to this...

Also my coworker across from me is eating... fried snack smell is entering my nose...

All my body is like "GIMME" and I'm like... "here have some water"

Or something like that...

*Today is Kib-posts-too-many-things day*

"6 cucumber slices"

Because Kibcy was trying to be healthy and not eat the chocolate across the table.

Then the cucumber was gone... and the rest of the food wasn't...

I don't even know...

Oh that reminds me... I had to take that cucumber home and I said I would, but then didn't lol.

So I'm sitting here (the bundle of nerves and sugar crashing goodness that I am) and I was thinking...

Wow... tomorrow evening I can start with my laxative... I wonder how that'll turn out.

I swear, and I'm saying this now, I'm predicting I'll be that person getting diarrhea and running to the toilet every 5 seconds with this haha.

More likely, not so much. Still it's fun to think about, because at this point I'd rather be sitting on the toilet the whole time, than occasionally sitting on the toilet and feeling very crappy about it.

I still haven't eaten anything. It's been 5 hours. I'm at work.

Is this what people call.... magic????

I was actually going to post I totally reconsidered my battle log and changed it around and implemented a new template.

On top of having to completely change my Excel... which was kinda fun in a way.

Screw history we're starting fresh! So instead of making a big fuzz I bundled history into 1 row and called it done.

Yeah so in one row I suddenly earned 1422 XP... that's what I earned so far this year. With a max daily number of 25 XP.

My max daily is now suddenly 50 XP. Magic.

This means that each day I can earn 50 minutes of gaming. How cool is that?

I'm thinking........ A LOT TODAY SORRY FOR ALL THE POSTS... actually no. This is my thread. You're not obligated to reply.

Anyway... I'm thinking how my last post would involve me talking about the huge amount of progress I've made... except... they weren't my challenge goals XDDDD

This challenge will go into the books as "When life happens".

and not so much in a negative light... okay maybe a little... but still. LOOK AT MY SPIRIT GO!!!

Actually to be truthful, I've had my period... AND I DIDN'T HAVE THESE DEPRESSION ISSUES that usually happen.

I'm saying usually... but they haven't always happened... oh well.

Also not the "eat all the things"... probably because hey, let's start fasting while in your period. I don't even know.

And I'm really happy about them looking into my bowel issues :)

Don't you apologise to anybody for what's going on in your thread. This is your thread, your space, your diary, you put in whatever you want and update it however many times you want. We actually are lucky you share your thoughts and progress with us.

How are you now? How did it go at the hospital? I've been thinking of you so hard all afternoon!

And I think you did great this challenge. It didn't go the way you were expecting it to go but I think you've faced so many different things and have acted on them in such a wonderful way. But most importantly, you're going forward, you are trying things, you are willing to experiment and see what happens. And this is such an admirable thing to do.

I have to use so many CAPITAL LETTERS today :o

Man... I'm just like... on something... idk

I'm cold and shivering and very upset.

Only like it's just 11am... and I don't leave work till 3pm...

It's a world away before I even go to the hospital.

I'm meeting my dad there <3333

I need some guidance and reassurance along the way.

Then we go back to my apartment for the awesomes

Eh I mean primarily to figure out my pull up bar business :D

Warmest hugs to offset the cold and shivering and upset.

I'm glad your dad will be there with you. And he is going to your apartment to help figure out the pull up bar business! WOOT, FREAKING WOOT!

Don't you apologise to anybody for what's going on in your thread. This is your thread, your space, your diary, you put in whatever you want and update it however many times you want. We actually are lucky you share your thoughts and progress with us.

How are you now? How did it go at the hospital? I've been thinking of you so hard all afternoon!

And I think you did great this challenge. It didn't go the way you were expecting it to go but I think you've faced so many different things and have acted on them in such a wonderful way. But most importantly, you're going forward, you are trying things, you are willing to experiment and see what happens. And this is such an admirable thing to do.

+1,000

You never have to apologize for posting here. Your posts help to motivate and inspire me, and sometimes, they keep me going when things are rough.

You started fasting while on your period and didn't kill anyone? :hororr: Very impressive. :)  So much impressiveness-going to the Dr to see whats up, skipping the chocolate cake, writing about your nervousness instead of trying to stop the nerves with eating , all these things are what make this an awesome thread! Thinking of you, hoping all goes well at the hospital and you get some answers.

<3333333~ into forever

Yeah you're right :) I'm really using it as my outlet!

It's the next day and I'm alright. My arm is blue and sore, but hey, I'm ok!

At the hospital I was just so glad my dad was there to keep me sane. We were talking and he was all "well you're not very rational about it".... And I'm like, yes. Because I'm afraid of just the needle. Not of blood, or people cutting into me (at another time I was there) or anything... just needles. lol

And yeah that all is exactly what I'm proud off <3 Unlike my first 2 challenges, I actually feel like I'm doing SOMETHING even if I'm not making my goals :)

Warmest hugs to offset the cold and shivering and upset.

I'm glad your dad will be there with you. And he is going to your apartment to help figure out the pull up bar business! WOOT, FREAKING WOOT!

Thank you <333

Hihi yeah me too.

Uhhu well that happened and it was total fail :( no pull up bar for me.......

+1,000

You never have to apologize for posting here. Your posts help to motivate and inspire me, and sometimes, they keep me going when things are rough.

Awww thank you!!

You started fasting while on your period and didn't kill anyone? :hororr: Very impressive. :)  So much impressiveness-going to the Dr to see whats up, skipping the chocolate cake, writing about your nervousness instead of trying to stop the nerves with eating , all these things are what make this an awesome thread! Thinking of you, hoping all goes well at the hospital and you get some answers.

Haha apparently not :)

Well when I'm nervous I can't eat... so that's probably why I didn't ;) My stomach just closes up and feels upset.

Only with general stress I start eating. *shrug* not snacking and fasting are definitely helping me not obsess over food or eat all the things :D

Thank you <333

I hope to get some answers as well!

I'm seconding all the above! Let us know how it goes and ofcourse about the results? :)

Of course!!! I'm writing a bit about my visit below here :)

*My reaction to your many Posts*

._.

o_.

o_o

O.o

O.O

@.o

@_@

X_X

Awwww hahahaha poor Red *revives* It's ok <3

~~~~

So I went to the hospital.

It was... okayish.

Thanks to being able to talk to my dad my mind didn't wander and I didn't stress myself out.

The lady at the counter wasn't pleased with me, because I forgot my hospital pass (oops, well shit I nearly forgot the form with the tests they needed to do, so there!).

But still, she just had to type in my data and all that.

So I went to sit back down after that was done... but right after sitting down it was my turn already.

OH SHIT.

Dad went with me though. I was highly uncomfortable and my dad just kinda told me what to do (like the obvious "take off your coat"), the lights had gone out in my head.

The woman doing the thing wasn't very... talkative... so that didn't help haha.

So I sat into the chair with my rolled up sleeve and just... stared toward the door/my dad.

So I didn't see the needle, which HELPED so much. But I felt the sting and everything.

7 tubes of blood. Not too much, apparently my dad had more taken and it's nothing compared to donating blood.

I'm not scared or anything of that, so yeah.

And then it was done. Got a bandage thing whatever on it and could go home again.

Dad and I tried to figure out my pull up bar... but we couldn't. It's just not gonna work, AT ALL.

We took it to my parents' place (as I had to take him home anyway), but also there it didn't work.

So yeah... SUCKS.

Upon getting home again I went to bed... I just felt so so drowsy. So I didn't get a workout in or anything.

I was in bed before 8pm...

Today I'm getting a belly x-ray. Which is fine with me. So this afternoon I'm going to the hospital again, but just by myself.

I'm now doing an average between the two scales I have...

Still not sure which one is... better... What's more natural... big changes or small changes?! MMMmmm

Either way. I'm still biased toward my parents scale, but since I'm lighter on it I thought of just taking averages and then switch, else my weight will do something extremely weird :tongue:

Yesterday's food:

5:44 Cereal & yoghurt

9:15 Piece of cake

15:00 Snickers

When your body randomly decides that yes a Snickers is enough to last 14 hours on...

I don't even know...

BLAH. I'm STILL TIRED. But it seems to help that I'm getting up around 5:15 EVERY DAY. So hopefully things will sort themselves out.

I'm finally kind of waking up and so feeling a bit better emotionally. Like as if my spirit is actually waking up.

I slept 9 hours... just before 8pm I went to sleep to get up again around 5am. (because I has a smart alarm)

But damn I couldn't get out of bed... so I couldn't get my morning routine in. Sucks.

Hopefully I can catch up on squats and do my push ups today though :)

I'm aiming for 3 sets of max squats and 5 sets of 5 wall push ups. (would be the same amount of incline push ups I was doing last year)

Oh and guys! Not to worry, when I go to New York, there's a fitness center with the apartment. I'm gonna be working out for sure!

So glad it didn't go too badly yesterday! Yay! And it's over now so no need to worry :) When are you getting the results btw?

Hope your x-ray goes well and they finally give you answers.

*big big big hugs*

So glad it didn't go too badly yesterday! Yay! And it's over now so no need to worry :) When are you getting the results btw?

Hope your x-ray goes well and they finally give you answers.

*big big big hugs*

Thank you Chris!!!

I should be getting the results next week. Then my doctor told me to call and see if they were in anyway.

I just hope it's worth it!

Thank you Chris!!!

I should be getting the results next week. Then my doctor told me to call and see if they were in anyway.

I just hope it's worth it!

So do I but hey, your stomach problem has been an annoyance for a while, so don't give up! Do everything it takes to figure it out and get it out of the way! :)

So do I but hey, your stomach problem has been an annoyance for a while, so don't give up! Do everything it takes to figure it out and get it out of the way! :)

It's actually my bowels and "a while" is an understatement :tongue:

It goes back to elementary school time so 15-20 years.

What's discouraging is that the doctor said that often they don't find anything :(

So I was reading through my first challenge thread a little and WOW... I'm in so much of a mentally better place right now... like amazing!!!

I can't explain how I did it, but I'm looking at that totally surprised!!!

Kibcy feels the need to look at her past self and to compare... so here goes!

Kibcy's First Challenge

Diet

Goal: 30 days Whole30

Result: 25 days completed

Strength

Goal: 5 regular push ups

Result: 0

Endurance

Goal: 30 min elliptical

Result: 5 min elliptical

Life

Goal: 1 hour a week work on a template

Result: 0 hours

Kibcy's Second Challenge

Meditate every day

Did it for 65% of the time

Establish a better relationship with food

I definitely got rid of my obsessive relationship and food no longer dominates myself. I also feel I'm not there yet, 92% overall process, so going with that.

Find joy in exercising/moving

Considering how much I MISSED walking and jumping around and having fun in that way.... yeah I have progress there. Not there yet though, 90% score.

(there was an ankle problem here that prevented me from walking at all :) )

Regain healthy financial habits

Definitely am back where I want to be with my finances, so I'm just going with 100%.

Kibcy's Third Challenge

Overall Grade: B+

Strength

Got to 5 reps with 8 kg! I'm already really proud of accomplishing this! I'm not giving up to get to the 10 kg. Despite not managing the 10 kg, I feel I worked really hard on this goal.

I've worked on my strength for 94.5% of the time, which for me is an A.

(When you don't feel like editing anymore and just dumping it down. This was bench press and bend over row exercises)

Support

This was by far the goal I loved doing the most! I want to keep supporting this community as best as I can!!

I've given support 92.2% of the time, which for me is an A.

Walking

I've walked (or cycled) 77.8% of the time, which for me is a B.

Cleaning

What a struggle. I still lack the habit of cleaning... by far the hardest goal this challenge.

I cleaned my home 63.8% of the time, which for me is a C+.

Kibcy's Fourth Challenge

Overall Grade: A-

Improve flexibility and skills

This was GMB :)

Grade: 100% / A

Improve strength

Did 12 body weight workouts within a month.

Improve endurance

Cycled for 15 minutes straight.

Improve eating habits

Not completed... However managed 6 out of 7 days.

Grade: 86% / B+

(This was for not eating unnecessary junk snacks for 7 days straight... Now I've managed not eating snacks at all for days hahaha)

Kibcy's Fifth Challenge

We're working on it right now!! *fist pump*

Despite my own head bashing all these challenges... reflecting, I don't think I did that horrible :D