• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Siferiax

Kibcy follow in Wolf's paw prints

Even your before picture is pretty tidy in my opinion, your after picture looks really nice, though :) Well done!

Thanks! and well I'm a really tidy person... so the before spells chaos for me :tongue:

It's 8 am on a Sunday... hopefully my neighbors won't mind me starting up the washing machine... I've already been waiting for 2 hours to start... ANYTHING ;w;

Lucky me another store I have to go to is open today. But it doesn't open until 10am. The grocery store doesn't open till 4pm.

And washing at 6am makes for unhappy neighbors methinks.

I got home from a walk at 6:05am... I went out maybe around 5:30am.

Kibcy has to have patience...

Good news you guys! My data tells me I've been below 80 for 7 straight days now :D

I started this month at a weight of 82.1 and am now 79.4. Making this the best month this year so far!

My average day weight shows a smooth downward curve and is now sorta flatlined. I'm okay with this.

It went from 82 to 79.9!

*dumb look on face* I should eat... it's half an hour past the 14 hour mark. Hunger where did you go today?!

Also Thanks KB Girl :D I'm still having all the happies since you kicked my butt <3

OH... the challenge is over???? I'll be damned...

Challenge Wrap Up

1. Make 1 cookbook meal a week +2 Con, +2 Cha

4/6 meals have been created! I've had fun and learned there's a lot of things I actually do like eating!

67% completed = +1.3 Con, +1.3 Cha

2. Do a crow pose +4 Dex

I managed to get 2 feet of the ground fairly quickly. My time hasn't exceeded the 2 sec/4 sec mark though.

I'm not happy with this outcome, but I had to drop this exercise early on to let my shoulder heal. I only recently picked it up again.

Only partly completed = +2 Dex (getting to 2 legs of the floor is worth that I think :))

3. Follow bench press program +3 Str

Dropped due to shoulder issues. Started doing wall push ups after shoulder was healed again.

I don't feel my strength has gotten any better though, so no attribute points.

4. Eliminate To Do List / Keep on top of things +4 Wis

This was a goal?! Oh... Last week I did my first To Do List item...

I've also only last week managed to get on top of things, no keeping was done.

No attribute points gained.

BUT FORGET THESE GOALS AND LOOK AT THE ACTUAL PROGRESS I'VE MADE... MENTALLY!!!!

I've:

- gone from eating 3 snacks a day, to eating no snacks and just 3 meals a day

- started fasting between 12 and 14 hours a day on days off

- started fasting also on work days, bringing breakfast with me to work

- found success and peace with eating through the above

- April 15th I weighted 82.5kg, this morning I was 79.1kg!!!

I also found the flaw in BF%, 29.8% on April 15th, 29.5% this morning

This doesn't sound like much, but if you look at actual kilos, I went from 24.3kg fat to 23.3kg fat!!

Which I think is pretty incredible, but not something you see in those percentages!

You guys just wait till next challenge, I'm gonna take a whole other approach to this thing!

Also Thanks KB Girl :D I'm still having all the happies since you kicked my butt <3

Anytime Kibs! ;) Glad it worked!

You guys just wait till next challenge, I'm gonna take a whole other approach to this thing!

Can't wait! :)

Anytime Kibs! ;) Glad it worked!

Can't wait! :)

<3 Sometimes I just need to be put back on Earth... there are often ships leaving to planet self pity. These ships need to be shot down!

Me neither :D there will be story and I'm excited!

Kibs! Amazing! Wow! Great job!! :D

Can't wait for the next challenge to roll around, you're totally going to rock it! Go you!!! :D

Thank you!!! :D

Yes :D And so are you :)

You learned so much this challenge and have some great new habits-awesomeness! Can't wait to hear about your next challenge.

You've learned so much about yourself this challenge. And I'm so glad to hear you are finally at peace with food. :D I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Kibcy! I'm so proud of you to progress as far as you did and I thank you for your kind words throughout ALL of the people you've reached out to, I look forward to your next challenge and I'll be rooting for you every step of the way!

You learned so much this challenge and have some great new habits-awesomeness! Can't wait to hear about your next challenge.

Thank you!!!

Nice job on this challenge! Way to keep going despite the obstacles you've run into. Awesome!

:D Thanks!

You've learned so much about yourself this challenge. And I'm so glad to hear you are finally at peace with food. :D I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thanks!!! I'm really glad too :D It's so much easier now!

Kibcy! I'm so proud of you to progress as far as you did and I thank you for your kind words throughout ALL of the people you've reached out to, I look forward to your next challenge and I'll be rooting for you every step of the way!

Awww thank you Red!!

~~

Thanks you guys!!! I can't wait for the next challenge myself!

I was being awesome yesterday.

1. I signed up at the gym.

2. I did 3 missions of Zombies, Run! (yes in a row), and hereby finally finished season 1!

3. My body was less appreciative and hurts haha.

Great progress Kib. I think the secret I learned this challenge is that it isn't really about the challenge at all. It's about getting to know yourself, and by learning how you react to different things just outside your comfort zone.

Great progress Kib. I think the secret I learned this challenge is that it isn't really about the challenge at all. It's about getting to know yourself, and by learning how you react to different things just outside your comfort zone.

Thanks!!

YES! Also progress is progress, whether it was your goal or not :D

OMG!!! It's awesome!! haha must have!

Probably going for the men's version though :tongue:

Haha! Brilliant!! Didn't even get to see there was a men's version, just saw it, wanted it, thought that I wouldn't be the only one, sent it to you! :P

Haha! Brilliant!! Didn't even get to see there was a men's version, just saw it, wanted it, thought that I wouldn't be the only one, sent it to you! :tongue:

HAHA! Well I'm just not so fond of the broad neck opening thing.

The men's version is just a different shirt, nothing else :)

HAHA! Well I'm just not so fond of the broad neck opening thing.

The men's version is just a different shirt, nothing else :)

Just went to have a look ;)

Are you ordering one then?