• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kibcy follow in Wolf's paw prints

It's like we're kindred spirits, Kibcy.

I also don't like vegetables or spicy things. My go-to veggies are: peas, corn, beans and spinach. sometimes carrots.

It's funny that I don't like spicy things, because i LOVE Thai and Indian food, but I have to tell them "as mild as possible, please"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Past 6 weeks Milythael and The Wolf have been huge inspirations to me and helped me through a great deal of funk!!! The Wolf inspired me to go from an asari assassin to a wolf assassin and I'm feelin

Love the pictures (especially the after, Roar!) and love your first goal! That's one I should write down for future reference, plenty of unused (even paleo!) cookbooks on my shelves.   Maybe a very no

Thank you Nah it's not a nooby thing to ask I have very good reasons actually. I'm doing bench press, because I can't do push ups and I want to work on my push strength to be able to do push ups.

Just browsed through my cookbooks, often thinking, GREAT but where do I get the ingredients.

Either way, I've selected 6 + 1 extra for no apparent reason.

I'll try and translate the names...

Cesar salad with crispy prosciutto

Spinach soup with coconut and sweet potato

Spiced bacon omelet

Pumpkin with lemon and cheese

Carrot salad with pear and turkey

Kebabs with fish, zucchini and lemon

Spinach Risotto

I'm gonna ask my parents for some help with ingredients and preparation... Because of... it being utterly complicated for me to grasp :tongue:

It's like we're kindred spirits, Kibcy.

I also don't like vegetables or spicy things. My go-to veggies are: peas, corn, beans and spinach. sometimes carrots.

It's funny that I don't like spicy things, because i LOVE Thai and Indian food, but I have to tell them "as mild as possible, please"

Hahaha nice. Corn isn't a vegetable but a grain though :tongue:

"mild as possible" probably won't cut it for me.

People going, oh no it's not spicy at all and then I'm like IT IS SHUT UP :|

I have extremely sensitive taste buds or something.

Just browsed through my cookbooks, often thinking, GREAT but where do I get the ingredients.

Either way, I've selected 6 + 1 extra for no apparent reason.

I'll try and translate the names...

Cesar salad with crispy prosciutto

Spinach soup with coconut and sweet potato

Spiced bacon omelet

Pumpkin with lemon and cheese

Carrot salad with pear and turkey

Kebabs with fish, zucchini and lemon

Spinach Risotto

I'm gonna ask my parents for some help with ingredients and preparation... Because of... it being utterly complicated for me to grasp :tongue:

They sound so yummi!!

You've got this. Don't look at me with disbelief in your eyes, I know you do.

And well done on cutting the junk food out a bit more every month, that's real progress :victorious:

They sound so yummi!!

You've got this. Don't look at me with disbelief in your eyes, I know you do.

And well done on cutting the junk food out a bit more every month, that's real progress :victorious:

Thanks :D I just arranged that I can make the salad at my parents so they can help me if needed :)

Well April is still under way, so the final numbers are to be seen, but yeah looks promising :D

I just spoke with my mom, for the same talk for the trillioned time.

Anyway, we made a couple of deals:

1) I'll carry a notebook and write down when I get cravings and why I get them

Hopefully this will stop me from listening to them

2) If need be I'll let my mom know so she can talk me out of it. The whole "I have to tell my mom" is probably enough to stop me :tongue:

AND NOW I'M GOING FOR A WALK, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE'S GONNA DO AND SHE GOT ME FIRED UP!!!

Thanks :D I just arranged that I can make the salad at my parents so they can help me if needed :)

Well April is still under way, so the final numbers are to be seen, but yeah looks promising :D

You're over halfway through April and I have a feeling it will remain a good month and that May is going to be even better. :D

And it's awesome that your parents are willing to help! :D

I just spoke with my mom, for the same talk for the trillioned time.

Anyway, we made a couple of deals:

1) I'll carry a notebook and write down when I get cravings and why I get them

Hopefully this will stop me from listening to them

2) If need be I'll let my mom know so she can talk me out of it. The whole "I have to tell my mom" is probably enough to stop me :tongue:

AND NOW I'M GOING FOR A WALK, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE'S GONNA DO AND SHE GOT ME FIRED UP!!!

That is one super supportive mum!! Wow! Kudos Kibcy's Mum!

You're over halfway through April and I have a feeling it will remain a good month and that May is going to be even better. :D

And it's awesome that your parents are willing to help! :D

<3 Thanks!!! Now I have to prove it too!! EEp! :tongue:

Yeah mom is really awesome. But she's prove it's possible, she lost 20 kg and so far kept it off a year.

So she has some right to talk ;)

<3 Thanks!!! Now I have to prove it too!! EEp! :tongue:

Yeah mom is really awesome. But she's prove it's possible, she lost 20 kg and so far kept it off a year.

So she has some right to talk ;)

Wow! You're mum is a badass!!!

And we both know you'll manage to prove it. You're a badass too, don't forget that!

OMG GUYS I DON'T EVEN KNOW BUT THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!

I think I did a crow pose for a whopping 4 seconds!!! I DON'T KNOW BUT I MADE A VIDEO!!! WOW!!!

I only did like 10 attempts and I kept getting better at it!!!! SO AWESOME!!!!

Okay... now I'm off to do a walk... lol oops :tongue:

Day 4 - April 18th

1. Make 1 cookbook meal a week

Selected 7 meals. Made agreement with parents I'll make 1 meal on Saturday for the three of us /failsafe

2. Do a crow pose

Practiced and VIDEO! (see above)

3. Follow bench press program

Rest day

4. Eliminate To Do List / Keep on top of things

Nothing done yet.

Workout

Practiced some crow pose

Walked: 37:33 min / 3.6 km / 5.75 km/h average!

Plank toe pull: 2 each leg

Practiced some more crow pose

Overall

I caught a bit of funk, but I'm over it again.

Thanks to all you awesome people, my awesome mom, my awesome crow pose work and my awesome walk.

Just eh... universe? if you're hearing this, IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO ANY WORKOUT WITHOUT MY BODY BEING LIKE NOPE HAVE SOME PAIN!!!

At the end of my walk my leg was all, oh we're getting active again? Here have some pain again. *grumble*

For those unfamiliar: I had a medical issue with my leg which should go away with rest, blah blah inflamed fat tissue on my shin. Very funny, but not really. Yeah I got a lot of little handicaps, I don't even know.

Okay, I gave myself a big dose of comfort just now. THANK YOU LEX!!!!!!!!

Okay so the link Lex provided earlier somewhere: http://bradpilon.com/weight-loss/womens-body-ideal-measurements/

I've been measuring and plotting some numbers and I'll be damned!

Lean Body Mass

Ideal: 55.2695696

Range: 49.6298176 - 60.9093216

Mine: 57.75237 (based on yesterday's weight and BF% according to scale)

BAM in range!

Waist

Ideal: 67.64

Range: 62.3 - 76.54

Mine: 82

Slightly higher, but my waist/hips is where my fat is stored so it makes sense.

Shoulders

Ideal: 110.36

Range: 105.02 - 117.48 (I made this up basing the percentages on the waist range)

Mine: 109

This is what makes buying clothes so much fun, they either fit on my shoulders or hips, but never both :tongue: