• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Siferiax

Kibcy follow in Wolf's paw prints

I love how us girls are all over this link Lex provided, calculating what measurements would be ideal, tracking our diets to make it work, finding comfort in 'being in the range' etc, etc! :D

And well done for being in the range so much Kibcy!!

Hahaha yeah, but that link is just awesome :D

Thank you!!! I was pleasantly surprised by it. Though shoulders I did expect, but I didn't expect my waist to be so close to the range or my LBM to actually be in the range at all!

Haha, it's amazing how fast stuff spreads around here! Congrats on your crow pose, Kibcy. :)

It is :) And thank you!!!

Way to go on that crow pose! BAD ASS! :D

Also please high five your mom for me yea? Let her know us rebels are grateful that she's helping you out! :)

Do we get pictures of the food??

Thank you very much!!! By the end of this challenge it's gonna be even more badass :D

Haha will do :)

OBVIOUSLY :D I totally plan on making pictures!

You have worked so hard on this.  It is wonderful to see all that hard work pay off.  I'm so very happy for you.

I know ;w; I'm so proud of myself! Thanks!!

Kibcy, that's an awesome Crow's Pose! I'm so proud of you!

Thank you!!! It'll be super awesome at the end of the challenge :tongue:

WHOA!!! Lil Wolf! Lookin good, Kib..great video :) It's great to see you staying so positive and getting excited about completing these goals/challenges! I'm not much of a spreadsheet/calculating #'s kinda guy, but I know you love that stuff, so WAY TO GO, LEX! Sharing is caring, lol!

WOLF

WHOA!!! Lil Wolf! Lookin good, Kib..great video :) It's great to see you staying so positive and getting excited about completing these goals/challenges! I'm not much of a spreadsheet/calculating #'s kinda guy, but I know you love that stuff, so WAY TO GO, LEX! Sharing is caring, lol!

WOLF

Thanks :D I work really hard on trying to keep a positive outlook :D

Yeah I'm totally that kind of gal :tongue:

Congrats on the crow!!! :victorious:

Thanks!!! :D

Holy crow pose, Batman!  Congrats!  It's always nice when hard work pays off.   ;)

Thank you!! Yeah I've been working on it for awhile, so it was really nice to see it's finally starting to pay off!

Day 5 - April 19th

1. Make 1 cookbook meal a week

Nothing

2. Do a crow pose

Nothing, my arms were like, nope not today.

3. Follow bench press program

6kg/hand: 8 reps!

4. Eliminate To Do List / Keep on top of things

Nothing done yet.

Workout

Warm up 3x

Wall Slides: 7

Shoulder Dislocators: 7

Bench Press 6kg/hand: 8

Overall

Yesterday was... interesting... I spend some time at a gas station parking space, and had dinner there.

It was just an annoying day in terms of how I was feeling. *shrug*

It's all good though. Just picking myself up, dusting myself up, and continue going!

PS. I get to everyone's threads later... first gotta make CARROT happy :tongue: (it's a to do list with a personality, it's funny)

So are you cooking today? :) I agree with the request for pictures!

Also awesome video :D I hadn't heard of the crow pose before seeing what feels like 'everyone' talk about it on the forums here but it sure looks pretty tough! 

So are you cooking today? :) I agree with the request for pictures!

Also awesome video :D I hadn't heard of the crow pose before seeing what feels like 'everyone' talk about it on the forums here but it sure looks pretty tough!

Yes see image below!

Thank you! Yes it is hard!!

What were you doing parked at a gas station for a long time?! Car troubles?

I hope your today is a good day and that Carrot is happy ;)

Oh and good luck with the cooking! :tongue:

HAHA NOOOOOoooo hungry for dinner... that's all.

It was and CARROT is currently joyful :tongue:

Thanks! See picture below.

You've peaked my curiosity with the gas station dinner as well. Hope you have a great day today, and good luck with your meal prep!

HAH! Just hungry. Nothing fancy.

~~~~

So dinner was a great success... except I didn't make the dressing myself. Stupidly, the grocery store doesn't have plain anchovy. 50 varieties of tuna, but anchovy... what?!

The croutons were made by me though and tasted great! (it's actually oldish bread put in the oven, magic!)

Dinner-2013-04-20_zps364b35c1.jpg

That has to be some gas station if you ate dinner there!

HAHAHA LOL... it was a Brie & ham sandwich and chocolate (bounty and Bueno white, dunno if you know that one)

But it is a more fancy gas station as they make fresh sandwiches and such :)

Day 6 - April 20th

1/6 done! See image above!!

Friday I'll be making spinach soup for me and my parents.

I definitely learned that cooking for other people is much more fun and motivating than cooking for just me.

Also it's fun to work together on a meal! Mom and dad both helped prepping the salad. :)

2. Do a crow pose

Showed off for my parents, to gain some smiles :D

And got a bit more practice in!

Rest

Nothing done yet. SERIOUSLY GET TO WORK!!! *slaps self*

Workout

Walking: 66 min / 5.86 km with my mom!

Crow pose practice

Plank toe pull: 3 each leg

Overall

It was a good day :) I had fun.

Day 6 - April 20th

1/6 done! See image above!!

Friday I'll be making spinach soup for me and my parents.

I definitely learned that cooking for other people is much more fun and motivating than cooking for just me.

Also it's fun to work together on a meal! Mom and dad both helped prepping the salad. :)

2. Do a crow pose

Showed off for my parents, to gain some smiles :D

And got a bit more practice in!

Rest

Nothing done yet. SERIOUSLY GET TO WORK!!! *slaps self*

Workout

Walking: 66 min / 5.86 km with my mom!

Crow pose practice

Plank toe pull: 3 each leg

Overall

It was a good day :) I had fun.

Well done!!! Your salad looks amazing!!!

And looooove that you felt confident enough to show off your crow pose to your parents! You rock!

Well done!!! Your salad looks amazing!!!

And looooove that you felt confident enough to show off your crow pose to your parents! You rock!

Thank you! It tasted really good and I'm usually not one for dressings and cheese... so I was pleasantly surprised :D

Haha it has nothing to do with confidence :tongue: Just showing my mom I can do things in fitness she can't :tongue:

Like when I was strong enough to do a body weight row and she had to immediately try it as well and could do it better too.......

This she did not try :tongue:

Besides my parents and I are more like a bunch of friends hanging out and having fun. We have a very loose going atmosphere and relationship. All fun and games :D

I'm really happy with my parents!

Thank you! It tasted really good and I'm usually not one for dressings and cheese... so I was pleasantly surprised :D

Haha it has nothing to do with confidence :tongue: Just showing my mom I can do things in fitness she can't :tongue:

Like when I was strong enough to do a body weight row and she had to immediately try it as well and could do it better too.......

This she did not try :tongue:

Besides my parents and I are more like a bunch of friends hanging out and having fun. We have a very loose going atmosphere and relationship. All fun and games :D

I'm really happy with my parents!

That's really awesome!

It must be so wonderful to have such a great and special relationship with your parents! Including the cool fitness competitive thing going on with your mum! :P Lucky you!

That looked like a delicious salad. You have been doing great. Congratulations on your new level.

It was! Thanks! :)

I've been trying!! :D

Thank you!! Almost level 10, no idea what to do for it yet :tongue:

That's really awesome!

It must be so wonderful to have such a great and special relationship with your parents! Including the cool fitness competitive thing going on with your mum! :tongue: Lucky you!

:)

Yeah. It's not all happiness, but for the most part I do realize I'm extremely lucky :D

Cooking for/with others is so much more rewarding. That's great that your parents are so supportive! Your salad looks delicious. :)

Yes, I know. It's why I fail at cooking for myself I guess.

I know!! I'm so lucky to have them! Thanks it was!

Day 7 - April 21st

1/6 done

2. Do a crow pose

Full rest day

Full rest day

Nopes... I has rest.

Workout

Rest day

Overall

I had a PJ day. And I dealt with loads of zombies while wearing PJs.

I finished Resident Evil 3... I didn't realize I was less than an hour away from the ending :tongue:

I started Resident Evil Code Veronica X, but kept dying so much it got annoying. I need an easy mode ;w;

So instead I went to play Episode 1 of The Walking Dead and finished it too. It was awesome. Very intense and really enjoyed it.

I ate okay... I just was so busy with The Walking Dead I completely skipped dinner... It's 8pm now. I had a bunch of strawberries at 2:30pm.

I'll eat my yoghurt snack and head to bed :)

Sounds like a great sunday, love PJ days. Great that you put up a picture, it looked lekker! Curious to see the next one :)

Het was zeker lekker :D

Yes! Sunday was definitely a nice day... you know... 6 hours of gaming :tongue:

The next one is spinach soup, which I'll make for me and my parents on Friday (as I'll be on vacation after that)

As KBG said, it sounds like a pretty awesome Sunday! :D

Yes!

~~~~

Skip dinner, loose 0.5kg and 0.5% BF I don't even know! Goes to prove how crappy I eat at dinner time :tongue:

It's also new motivation to get back on track!

Morning: Cereal & yoghurt (it's actually organic cereal, so less chemicals, less sugar, better taste :tongue:)

Lunch: ??????? I don't know, depends on the cafeteria, not ready to take lunch with me again.

Snack: ~50 grams of mixed nuts (~10 grams of each: walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios)

Dinner: ??? depends on the day... this week I have nothing planned, I have a stuffed freezer, so I'll figure it out...

Snack: Yoghurt

I have no clue about calories btw, I don't count them, TOO MUCH EFFORT.

Today I got a work meeting... the one I spoke about earlier... I really do NOT want to go *cries* I have so many chores to do. *suffers from overwhelm and curls up in a ball* I don't know..........