• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Elastigirl

Elastigirl: The Next Mission

Very nice progress you made this challenge Elastigirl! Diligent work sure gets you somewhere :)

Big yay for the youtube videos!

I'm with KB Girl here, you have done so insanely well during this challenge Elastigirl!! Your dedication and spirit are so inspiring. Congrats on all the awesomeness! :D

Very nice progress you made this challenge Elastigirl! Diligent work sure gets you somewhere :)

Big yay for the youtube videos!

thanks, and thanks for the tips along the way. I watched your videos several times, and hopefully improved my technique

I'm with KB Girl here, you have done so insanely well during this challenge Elastigirl!! Your dedication and spirit are so inspiring. Congrats on all the awesomeness! :D

Thanks, and thanks for the encouraging words during the challenge

Sorry to be away from your thread for so long!! Life has been kinda crazy. Lol

This is an awesome realization! I know I feel better if I eat some nuts everyday but I have to limit it to a 1/4 cup and that works great for me :D

I've found that a lot of foods I used to enjoy just aren't worth eating anymore. So WOOT for avoiding the temptation of the chips before your food came!!  :triumphant:

Definitely sounds par for the course as far as house projects go. Lol. Good luck with this new set of samples!!

I can't learn things the first time either. Lol. But I just keep working and get it eventually :D And then I know that I really really know it!!

Yay for YouTube!! And yay for Star Trek :D And extra yays for the beach!!

thanks, no problems on being away form my thread for awhile, keeping up with everyone's thread all the time would be a 26 hour a day job! :)  I don't think most people do learn things the first time, most of us have to work at it. And then, like you said, we know it. We did choose blinds. We went with the more expensive option, because we liked it better. And we are at the beginning of our remodeling budget, so we still feel like we have money. By the end we'll probably be looking at Walmart for their clearance sales :)

Made it through another challenge!

6 WEEK WRAP UP

GOAL #1; Follow my kettlebell program

Done, This was easy, as I enjoyed it. Looked forward to my workouts. I did get a bit tired of doing the swings near the end, but still managed to do them.

GRADE A

POINTS 3/3 STA

GOAL #2 Play 2 x a week

Had fun with this. Played around with some new poses or new KB moves.Kept it light and fun. I actually made great progress on my wall handstand, and am now almost vertical

GRADE A

POINTS 2/2 DEX

GOAL #3 Eat less sweets,nuts, and protein powder, using complicated system of points. Also no eating after dinner

As I wrote about earlier, I totally messed up on the writing of the challenge. My goals and numbers were very wonky. And the system was way too cumbersome. And way too many things to focus. This goal reminded me of the need to keep it simple. First two weeks were great, then I quickly burned out, and the next two weeks were F's, then I tightened it up and earned C's.

Things I did: best thing; I no longer eat after dinner and love this. Keeps me from bad food choices and I actually sleep better at night.

Hardly had any protein powder

Ate less sweets,

I did eat less nuts, as I now measure and keep it to one serving. But I don't think I'm dropping them They are my treat and when I don't have them I feel deprived and go for other worse stuff. Mostly mental, but I decided to keep them.

GRADE C

POINTS 3/6 CON

Life Goal: Write my home remodel to do list and do things;also build a cold frame greenhouse

Done! Really happy with what I got accomplished. Blinds ordered, cold frame done, and I have a list of painters to call and get bids from

GRADE A

POINTS 3/3 WISDOM

Mini Challenges; Of course I had to participate in all of these. Quantam Leap was one of my favorite shows when it wason.

#1: Three little pigs done +1STR

#2: The little teenage mermaid+1DEX

#3: The frog prince + 1STA

#4: Pinocchio-+ 1 WIS

#5: Rapunzel-+ 1 STR

#6: Hansel and Gretel-+1 Con-stayed away from dessert and made 2 new meals!

OVERALL GRADE A-

POINTS(including min challenge pts)

STA +4

DEX+3

CON +4

STR +2

WIS +4

Wow, awesome challenge! You did some great work, and learned about what works for you for the food goal. I love that the play goal went well, too. Nice!

Wow, awesome challenge! You did some great work, and learned about what works for you for the food goal. I love that the play goal went well, too. Nice!

Thanks.

Great work! It's been so awesome to follow along with your progress. I can't wait to see you tackle F1. :)

thanks, I'm super excited about F1

That was an unbelievable challenge Elastigirl!! Loved to follow it. You are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your journey here :)

Thanks, thanks for reading and encouraging me along the journey

AWESOME WORK!  I'm with Lex... looking forward to F1! :)

thanks, I'm looking forward to F1

Awesome going with your challenge EG!!! You got some awesome results and look at those grades!!! :D Good job!

Thanks

Great challenge! Yay on video!

Thanks, it was great having your encouragement during the challenge

This makes a couple of challenges that you rocked!  Good job:)

Thanks, and also good job on heckling Wolverine during the challenge :)

Thanks, it was great having your encouragement during the challenge

Thanks, and also good job on heckling Wolverine during the challenge :)

HEY!  I'M STANDING (SITTING) RIGHT HERE (HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY), YOU KNOW!!!

HEY!  I'M STANDING (SITTING) RIGHT HERE (HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY), YOU KNOW!!!

ermmm.. :disillusionment: HI, I uh, didn't see you standing there before.. I.. uh ...was just congratulating Croman on heckling the wolves he saw while running the other day...yea. that's what I meant..... :)

HARUMPH.

Hmmm, never good to make a  guy with claws  mad. Here, have some juice and mushrooms :)

spacer.gif

k4734072.jpg

Spent Saturday walking/caching on the beach: I wanted to do a crow pose on the rock or at the very least stand on it and be king of the mountain. but it was too slanted and wet for me to climb up

Looks like Pt. Defiance, beautiful day, you were lucky:)