e-Adora: Superhero on a Mission

e-Adora

Breakdown:

Not pleased with performance. BUT learned some valuable lessons. Did finish a 5K race. Did start making green smoothies for breakfast. Did switch to leafy greens + meat + veggies + ranch dressing for lunch. Did lose 9#.

Goal 1 - eat clean 80% of the time.

I started strong and floundered, then bounced back. While I did not meet the letter of the goal, I did meet it's intent. I will award 50% of total points                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Con +1 Wis+1

Goal 2 - stick to work out plan

Even worse, I stopped working out all together. I was scared if I didn't get enough sleep the day would be too stressful (baby waking up multiple times during the night) I was scared if I worked out in a park in public people would see me (lost my membership at the YMCA) I was scared if I started working out again my legs would hurt too much while I was biking to/from work (car sad and broken. Switched to human power + busing. Bike total of 5 miles daily, relatively flat trip)

What I learned:

I let fear have too much power. I have been working on this, collecting underpants. Now is time to follow through.                                  Sta +0  Str +0

Goal 3 - be able to do ten consecutive full push ups

Nope. Not even close. See answer for goal 2.                                                                                                                                             Sta +0 Str +0

Goal 4 - spend 2 hours a week with in laws

I spent at least 2 hours a week with my sister in law. The intent of this goal was to spend time with my hubby's side of the family. The words were "in-law" I am giving me 75% of total points because the letter of the law carries more weight than the intent.                                                                           Wis +1.5   Cha  +1.5

Mini challenges

Don't do all the things

gave advice to fellow rebel                                                                                                                                                        +1 Cha and a fire flower power up

a stitch in time

mastered the weekly menu planning and prepping.                                                                                                                 +1 Wis

Level 3 Human Ranger

STR 3.2 STA 3.2   CON 7 DEX 2 WIS 7.5 CHA 4.5

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines