LostOne1775 Challenge the Second!!

Ba'sini'on

Here's an interesting twist on healthy snack bars: http://www.youbars.com/

It's a design-your-own-bars business. Very cool! I found it when I was researching backpacking food.

Great workout, LostOne! Downright daunting for us normal humans... Brava!

I put it in my Favorites thanks!  I will definitely be making my own bars when I get the money.

Wowzer! You rocked this thing. Congratulations. That's some serious effort. Have fun today.

Today I shall sleep! Now that's fun ^_^ 

*blushes* aw well then you took it and ran with it and were like let's times this by 3BA-ness...gonna start stealing some of your workout stuff! Go take a break! You're awesome!!!

Thank you, go ahead and use whatever you want from my workouts! I just go with what I'm feeling that day...and looking on the internet and making the mistake of thinking, "That looks awesome, I could do that!" :rolleyes: 

Wow....intense!  Definitely taking notes for next challenge!

Yeah, intense alright! Make sure to take detailed notes upon the after effects.

Should have done that workout Saturday! Ice...I need ice!

All I could do today was a brisk walk around the neighborhood (BTW is 1 mile). I was hoping to do an ab HIIT that would test my score on the crunches, plus some alt. pushups, and then go for a run. Well I can do that tomorrow, I should feel up to par by then. I did get some sleep this afternoon (almost 5 hours worth! :upset: ), just sat on the couch and *slump* I was out. A new record!

Good news: my mom wants to start walking with me! HUZZAH! Of course we'll start off slow, and something small. But I'm so happy she is interested in getting fit :chuncky: !

If only my sister would be as interested. I'm really worried about her, I've noticed her pants are no longer fitting along with her shirts. When she went on a before college trip with my nana, she was really fit! In fact I was always scared of her because she was wicked strong :gorilla:  (yes I put a gorilla, it's my job as a little sister). She was also the prettiest, all the guys would hit on her. Which was hilarious when we went with my cousin to a PC rental store (I think that's what their called), because he didn't own a computer. I've always dressed like a boy and with my features, I have been mistaken for a guy with long hair :redface: . She walks in, looking like a girl and all the Geeks (not worthy to be called Nerds) were staring! Two tried to ask her out to!

I will be sketching more tomorrow, I am really disappointed that I didn't do anything for this week. Oh well, I have four more weeks to go. And I'm already thinking about what to put in my next challenge!

Brava on recruiting a new Rebel (your mom)! That's the best way to recruit your sister, too, imo. She has to make her own decision, but seeing you (and now your mom) doing it is the best incentive you can offer!

And this week isn't over yet! Don't throw away the weekend, for heaven's sake!

Human Ranger, Level 10
Long-term Goal: Hike WA section of Pacific Crest Trail, August 2014

Current Challenge | Facebook (personal & locavore) | Blog | Twitter

"You stand at the verge, and you could become anything." - Dan Chaon

There is so much burpee torture! Seriously, your goals are amazing and wish I could like a fire under my butt to pull off half of what you're doing. That's amazing. Glad your mom is going to join you on walks. It's always good to have a support group and you can catch up with her too while working on your fitness. And the grubbin' sounds amazing too! Keep up the good work. I wish you luck and hope you get plenty of sleep and comfortable sleep too (no couch slumps, unless that's cozy for you...sometimes I get kinks in my neck).

Pissed off...

I was just told today, "Lookin good!" Points at my stomach, "You should be doing crunches though." :mad-new:

Just breathe! Breathe! You can't make snide comments on his physique (because he can fit in my old clothes!), you can't hit him, and you can't yell at him...he's your father after all. Just walk away, *inhale* *exhale*. You know you've been working hard, just keep it up, don't let this one comment mess you up.

I just need to use all this pent up anger in my workout, and go for a run to keep calm. And pray...a lot.

On a less dramatic note, I can do 90 crunches in 2 minutes, just 10 more and I'm there! I'm going to try again later today, when I'm not just waking up and hungry.

Pissed off...

I was just told today, "Lookin good!" Points at my stomach, "You should be doing crunches though." :mad-new:

Just breathe! Breathe! You can't make snide comments on his physique (because he can fit in my old clothes!), you can't hit him, and you can't yell at him...he's your father after all. Just walk away, *inhale* *exhale*. You know you've been working hard, just keep it up, don't let this one comment mess you up.

I just need to use all this pent up anger in my workout, and go for a run to keep calm. And pray...a lot.

On a less dramatic note, I can do 90 crunches in 2 minutes, just 10 more and I'm there! I'm going to try again later today, when I'm not just waking up and hungry.

First of all, no one should be pointing at your stomach and telling you to do crunches. It makes nooooo sense. You can't spot reduce. Whatever.

Secondly, that's amazing. Great job.

Brava on recruiting a new Rebel (your mom)! That's the best way to recruit your sister, too, imo. She has to make her own decision, but seeing you (and now your mom) doing it is the best incentive you can offer!

And this week isn't over yet! Don't throw away the weekend, for heaven's sake!

As my friends told me, "If you lose it, they will come." And yes, she's a fan of Field of Dreams, but she was right!

No I won't throw away the weekend, I plan on laying in bed vegging out and watching horse training videos all day.

There is so much burpee torture! Seriously, your goals are amazing and wish I could like a fire under my butt to pull off half of what you're doing. That's amazing. Glad your mom is going to join you on walks. It's always good to have a support group and you can catch up with her too while working on your fitness. And the grubbin' sounds amazing too! Keep up the good work. I wish you luck and hope you get plenty of sleep and comfortable sleep too (no couch slumps, unless that's cozy for you...sometimes I get kinks in my neck).

Burpees, I love 'em but I hate 'em to!

Wasn't easy to get off my butt and work it off. I have to thank NF for the challenge idea, having a goal to work towards is what keeps me going.

LOL, it took me my whole life but I can relax my body at will so even sleeping on concrete isn't a problem. I do get a kink when I sleep with my neck at an angle but it goes away.

What?! You're getting there the best way that is possible! You're doing fantastic. And way to go...now I wanna see how many I can do in a minute!

Aaaw! Thank you that makes me feel better!

Try it out! Just remember to keep breathing and if you get tired, don't flop on your back. Hug your knees, take a deep breath and get back to it. And in the military it doesn't count unless your elbows reach your knees.

First of all, no one should be pointing at your stomach and telling you to do crunches. It makes nooooo sense. You can't spot reduce. Whatever.

Secondly, that's amazing. Great job.

Trust me if it was anyone else, I would have chewed their ass out! But my dad is one of those people who just says what's on their mind, and then tells you he was kidding. Still wasn't nice though.

I'm proud of that score to, won't be long before I hit 100!

So far this is the best I've done on anything! And I'm reaping the rewards, I feel better and my stomach is becoming flatter. I was still trying to decide what size would be my goal, and after asking my sister and looking at old photos (OMG I didn't know I was that fat before!), I concluded that I have never been a size 8. I don't know how big that is but I like the idea of being in the single digits :tickled_pink: !

I need to tweak the way I spend my time. Everyday should be lived like every second is precious, and since you can't get it back that's true. After reviewing the stuff I need done every day, and what I want done. And I found out that I've been going at it all wrong :shame: , I've been trying to finish things inside the house, when I should focus on completing the outside jobs before it gets dark. And it's starting to get darker faster. And once evening feeding is over, start on the inside necessities. Going to test that theory Monday, hope I don't get sidetracked.

Hope all of your challenges are going well! I've been praying for all you guys!

And BruteSquad I really hope your race went well, when you finish I will no longer call you an ogre! Like I said ogres can't be Spartans :pirate:!

Workout: Wide Pushups: 25x2, Pushups: 25x2, Diamond Pushups: 25x2   The wide were the easiest and I could go all the way on those, the regular got harder on the second round but I still did half pushups to finish, diamond...I need to work on those. I can't even do a full one, just half and they still wear me out!

Brute Squad's and LO1775 HIIT #2.  12rounds. 50 sec work. 10 sec rest.  30lb.

1. Clean & Press: 15, 21  2. Backward Lunge: 10, 8  3. Burpee: 9, 14   4. Sumo Squat: 11, 11   5. Bicycle: 40, 50  6. Reverse Pullup: 25, 30  

HIIT 2 minute work  10 sec. rest  4 rounds

1. Crunches: 90  2. Atomic Crunch: 59  3. Side to Side: 53  4. Leg Raise: 52

Good news: my mom wants to start walking with me! HUZZAH! Of course we'll start off slow, and something small. But I'm so happy she is interested in getting fit :chuncky: !

If only my sister would be as interested. I'm really worried about her, 

I think it's awesome that your mom wants to get in on the fit action too!  I have two sisters and only one of them is interested in being fit and exercising.  My older sister eats healthy sometimes but other than that she just couldn't care.  My mom is kind of the same as my older sister, she talks about eating healthy and walking more but never follows through.  All you can do is keep at it yourself and hopefully others will see your results and follow.

Pissed off...

Whaaat?!?!  

Amazing on the crunches!!!

First of all, no one should be pointing at your stomach and telling you to do crunches. It makes nooooo sense. You can't spot reduce.

^^^ This too!

Keep up the great work yo!  :D

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Thanks Elder!

Week #2 Update!!

Goal 1: Carbs and Sugar: I have still kept the sugar out but as far as the carbs (or starches as BruteSquad was kind enough to explain, Donke schon!), I think I should have thought that through. This happened to me before and it was on of the reasons my diet failed miserably. Since I'm always home I have enough time to be active, and I am even when I'm not working out. I end up burning more calories than I have eaten, and that should be a good thing, but I get REALLY hungry as a result. I've been controlling myself from eating more but I think next challenge, I should try and figure out something to keep me from wanting to eat whatever is in the fridge.

Goal 2: Workout Everyday: Sunday you couldn't have come sooner! I slept for 6 hours today! Just so exhausted, I'm glad I didn't try to go for all seven days. Been keeping on this goal without a problem, but I think I can do better still.

Goal 3: 100 Crunches in 2 minutes: I got to 90! I need to work on stamina in order for me to get to 100.

Goal 4: Ride and Train horses 3x a week: I have stuck to building manners and groundwork. Unfortunately my horses are to old to ride, Concho (Tennessee Walker) is 27 and Sabba (Arabian) just turned 29. Makes me sad, Concho is a push button horse with riders and he holds the title of Captain Concho with other horses, he was a joy to ride! Smooth gait (if you don't know about TW, their trot doesn't jar you up or down, it feels like your in a Cadillac or Range Rover) and a great temperament. And Sabba although a mare, she was a true War Mare! Coyotes, dogs, snakes, bobcats, she won't freak out oh no, she'll kill them before they try to kill her. A rattlesnake slithered towards her feet, and she charged after it (with me on her) and trampled it to death. I've always felt safe with her on the trails. Now, only my sister's horses are rideable...I call them Jekyll/Hyde, and Brain Drain for a reason (Liberty and Apache). My sister loves horses you have to work with, and then never work with them. And since she left I'm stuck with having to work with them, and I guess ride them. I'll do it, but despite what my mom thinks, I don't feel comfortable trying to saddle train without someone to help me, much less take them on the trail!

Goal 5: No t.v. or video games: Success! It helps that I have unplugged the television. I've noticed that my thoughts are sharper and I'm noticing my surroundings. I don't know if it's linked but I'm not arguing with it!

Will be testing some theories tomorrow, will keep you guys posted!

It looks like you're right on track!  Great work :D

Re the TV goal - I have found the same - I used to watch tv all the time or even just have it on in the background but since I've stopped I concentrate soo much better, not to mention get so much more done!!!  And yes even notice my surroundings more, am just generally more mindful!  I guess that's why they call it the idiot box.

Level Two Time Lord Adventurer
STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 3

You know one of the things I LOVE about your posts.  You talk to me because you KNOW I will be in here reading.  I am so very glad that you know that and believe it.  It is a huge compliment to me and I am flattered.

You know, I believe we have talked about it on the last challenge, that you have to do what you know is right and not let anyone drag you down.  They no longer have that right.  You are a wonderful woman that is doing the things SHE knows she needs to do to be the woman SHE wants to be.  They got you started, now you get to do things as you see they need done.  Stick to it.

I am very proud of how hard you are working and how you are sticking to your goals.  Keep at it!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

Awesome work so far!  I am sure you will be at 100 crunches by the end of week #3 you are doing so well.  As for eating everything in the fridge...do you have healthy snacks in there like carrots and broccoli?  If you keep bowls of those in the fridge you can grab those first.  I also make chicken breast and cut them in to small rectangular shapes...king of like celery sticks so I can grab some of those if I feel snacky.  

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

It looks like you're right on track!  Great work :D

Re the TV goal - I have found the same - I used to watch tv all the time or even just have it on in the background but since I've stopped I concentrate soo much better, not to mention get so much more done!!!  And yes even notice my surroundings more, am just generally more mindful!  I guess that's why they call it the idiot box.

I like that, "idiot box" I'm going to use that!

You know one of the things I LOVE about your posts.  You talk to me because you KNOW I will be in here reading.  I am so very glad that you know that and believe it.  It is a huge compliment to me and I am flattered.

You know, I believe we have talked about it on the last challenge, that you have to do what you know is right and not let anyone drag you down.  They no longer have that right.  You are a wonderful woman that is doing the things SHE knows she needs to do to be the woman SHE wants to be.  They got you started, now you get to do things as you see they need done.  Stick to it.

I am very proud of how hard you are working and how you are sticking to your goals.  Keep at it!

Hey, I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help BruteSquad, you deserve it!

I will stick to it, don't you worry!

Awesome work so far!  I am sure you will be at 100 crunches by the end of week #3 you are doing so well.  As for eating everything in the fridge...do you have healthy snacks in there like carrots and broccoli?  If you keep bowls of those in the fridge you can grab those first.  I also make chicken breast and cut them in to small rectangular shapes...king of like celery sticks so I can grab some of those if I feel snacky.  

I have carrots! But as far as broccoli goes, it attracts California Barking Spiders and I've just gotten rid of the suckers. And I love the chicken idea! I have never liked celery, whenever it was out with peanut butter on it, I would just eat the PB.

Today was o.k. I guess, my workout didn't really happen. I did some of the weight training but stopped because, I wasn't feeling it. I felt like I was a zombie, and just not there. I think I'm bored of staying in the garage to workout. It's supposed to be sunny all week and by thunder I want to stay outside!

I'm not going to post my scores. Like I said I wasn't trying so my results were really bad!

But my meals were better! I was experimenting with foods that wouldn't cause me to be hungry and keep me full for a long time. My result:

Milkshake: Strawberries, Psyllium Husk, Honey, Almonds, Pecan, Almond Butter, Spinach, Kale, Cinnamon, Cranberry juice, Banana, and Cayenne

and 4 Scrambled eggs

I wasn't hungry all day! I only felt peckish when it was dinner time, score! All I had was tea the rest of the day. And dinner was salad and Shepherd's Pie (what a way to use leftovers).

I got a good start on my to-do list:

1. Look for fly spray in "Danger Zone" (containers)

2. Clean pens

3. Trim goat hooves

4. Clean water troughs

5. Brush horses and clean hooves

6. Train horses:

Concho: Stretch thoroughly, groundwork, workout

Sabba: Stretch, workout

Apache: Groundwork

Liberty: Behavior training, groundwork

7. Clean dog run

8. Play with Mickey

9. Water llamas

And that's just what I have to do outside, I have another list for inside.

Writing and setting up a workout and training plan for the horses took longer than I thought, there went most of my time. But I'm more prepared for tomorrow!

And I'm changing my workouts so I can do them outside, maybe CrossFit, dumbbell, HIIT, and whatever else I can come up with.

Oh! And wish me luck my mom and I are going for a walk tomorrow morning! EEEEP!

I would go with Ender's Game. Or, really, anything by Card. The Ender Series is fantastic. It is a bit long because it has the Ender series and then the Ender's Shadow series is a parallel series and both are good. Card is one of the best sci fi authors ever, so definitely a good place to start.

Lv. 4 Mandalorian Sith Ranger

STR: 11/DEX: 3/CON: 8/STA: 13/WIS: 12/CHA: 4.5

(I): Fire Flower, Nifty Birthday Party Hat, Raccoon Suit of Creativity

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

http://newportmissions.blogspot.com/

Ender's Game...I own that series for a reason..... I own everything that Card has written Ender.............................YES.

Good luck on the walk with Mom....I hope it turns out to be a good thing......

The thing about one's diet is it really is what works for you.  There is not any one size fits all.  Find out what works for you.

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

Week #2 Update!!

Goal 1: Carbs and Sugar: I have still kept the sugar out but as far as the carbs (or starches as BruteSquad was kind enough to explain, Donke schon!), I think I should have thought that through. This happened to me before and it was on of the reasons my diet failed miserably. Since I'm always home I have enough time to be active, and I am even when I'm not working out. I end up burning more calories than I have eaten, and that should be a good thing, but I get REALLY hungry as a result. I've been controlling myself from eating more but I think next challenge, I should try and figure out something to keep me from wanting to eat whatever is in the fridge. Are there other sugars you are willing to consume, like fruits (orange or something), or are you going for absolutely no sugar items?

Goal 2: Workout Everyday: Sunday you couldn't have come sooner! I slept for 6 hours today! Just so exhausted, I'm glad I didn't try to go for all seven days. Been keeping on this goal without a problem, but I think I can do better still. That's great, so next challenge you know where to go from here.

Goal 3: 100 Crunches in 2 minutes: I got to 90! I need to work on stamina in order for me to get to 100. Sweet!

Goal 4: Ride and Train horses 3x a week: I have stuck to building manners and groundwork. Unfortunately my horses are to old to ride, Concho (Tennessee Walker) is 27 and Sabba (Arabian) just turned 29. Makes me sad, Concho is a push button horse with riders and he holds the title of Captain Concho with other horses, he was a joy to ride! Smooth gait (if you don't know about TW, their trot doesn't jar you up or down, it feels like your in a Cadillac or Range Rover) and a great temperament. And Sabba although a mare, she was a true War Mare! Coyotes, dogs, snakes, bobcats, she won't freak out oh no, she'll kill them before they try to kill her. A rattlesnake slithered towards her feet, and she charged after it (with me on her) and trampled it to death. I've always felt safe with her on the trails. Now, only my sister's horses are rideable...I call them Jekyll/Hyde, and Brain Drain for a reason (Liberty and Apache). My sister loves horses you have to work with, and then never work with them. And since she left I'm stuck with having to work with them, and I guess ride them. I'll do it, but despite what my mom thinks, I don't feel comfortable trying to saddle train without someone to help me, much less take them on the trail!

Goal 5: No t.v. or video games: Success! It helps that I have unplugged the television. I've noticed that my thoughts are sharper and I'm noticing my surroundings. I don't know if it's linked but I'm not arguing with it! That sounds about right. When I disconnected the TV, I didn't really miss it and after a year, I barely thought about it. Good success on this goal so far!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Hey! I've just been catching up with your thread, you're doing so well! One of the most impressive things is your adaptation throughout the challenge as it progresses and things change, that will stand you in good stead for the future :) Your milkshakes sound AMAZING! I am so going to try that, great way to get lots of healthy things in one go. Good luck with Week 3! I'll be following your journey.

Level 11 Human Ranger

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

"Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop them."

CURRENT CHALLENGE   1 2 3  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   DAILY BATTLE LOG     MOTIVATION

(Inventory: Fire Flower)

Winner of Adventurer Guild Challenge #26

Thanks Elder!

Week #2 Update!!

Goal 1: Carbs and Sugar: I have still kept the sugar out but as far as the carbs (or starches as BruteSquad was kind enough to explain, Donke schon!), I think I should have thought that through. This happened to me before and it was on of the reasons my diet failed miserably. Since I'm always home I have enough time to be active, and I am even when I'm not working out. I end up burning more calories than I have eaten, and that should be a good thing, but I get REALLY hungry as a result. I've been controlling myself from eating more but I think next challenge, I should try and figure out something to keep me from wanting to eat whatever is in the fridge.

Goal 2: Workout Everyday: Sunday you couldn't have come sooner! I slept for 6 hours today! Just so exhausted, I'm glad I didn't try to go for all seven days. Been keeping on this goal without a problem, but I think I can do better still.

Goal 3: 100 Crunches in 2 minutes: I got to 90! I need to work on stamina in order for me to get to 100.

Goal 5: No t.v. or video games: Success! It helps that I have unplugged the television. I've noticed that my thoughts are sharper and I'm noticing my surroundings. I don't know if it's linked but I'm not arguing with it!

I'm reading lots of success here. Great, great job. Staying consisten is important and you've adjust very well along the way.

I'm reading lots of success here. Great, great job. Staying consisten is important and you've adjust very well along the way.

At first it was hard, but now it's become second nature! Now it's really fun for me to develop plans to overcome roadblocks.

Sounds like a great day! And I hope you and your mom have fun tomorrow!

We had a great time!

I would go with Ender's Game. Or, really, anything by Card. The Ender Series is fantastic. It is a bit long because it has the Ender series and then the Ender's Shadow series is a parallel series and both are good. Card is one of the best sci fi authors ever, so definitely a good place to start.

Wish you voted for that last week. It was voted by the people for Dune! I'm already halfway through and I still don't like it, my sister JUST told me that Ender's Game was like a video game story. Now you tell me!

Ender's Game...I own that series for a reason..... I own everything that Card has written Ender.............................YES.

Good luck on the walk with Mom....I hope it turns out to be a good thing......

The thing about one's diet is it really is what works for you.  There is not any one size fits all.  Find out what works for you.

Again! Wish you were voting last week! But you know what? I'm just going to read it, I know what happens in Dune. My sister had to watch the movie for school and I didn't get to finish it. So I looked it up. A really depressing story.

It did!

I'm really starting to, I used to just follow diets blindly and almost immediately fall off the wagon. That's what this challenge is about though, and so far I'm having interesting results!

Hey! I've just been catching up with your thread, you're doing so well! One of the most impressive things is your adaptation throughout the challenge as it progresses and things change, that will stand you in good stead for the future :) Your milkshakes sound AMAZING! I am so going to try that, great way to get lots of healthy things in one go. Good luck with Week 3! I'll be following your journey.

Thank you! It took me a while to get used to adapting, my personality is like Becker, "I don't need to get out of my rut, it's my rut, I made it, and I like it!" But I want to be in the Marines, and their unofficial motto is, "Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome" so I have to get used to getting out of my comfort zone.

If you use Kale make sure it's a small amount. To much makes the milkshake taste bitter and acidic, when I use sprigs it's just two, bagged and chopped is just a small handful. Otherwise the spinach has no flavor and unless your like my family, where Habaneros are just the right amount of spicy, then go easy with the Cayenne.  

Week #2 Update!!

Goal 1: Carbs and Sugar: I have still kept the sugar out but as far as the carbs (or starches as BruteSquad was kind enough to explain, Donke schon!), I think I should have thought that through. This happened to me before and it was on of the reasons my diet failed miserably. Since I'm always home I have enough time to be active, and I am even when I'm not working out. I end up burning more calories than I have eaten, and that should be a good thing, but I get REALLY hungry as a result. I've been controlling myself from eating more but I think next challenge, I should try and figure out something to keep me from wanting to eat whatever is in the fridge. Are there other sugars you are willing to consume, like fruits (orange or something), or are you going for absolutely no sugar items?

Goal 2: Workout Everyday: Sunday you couldn't have come sooner! I slept for 6 hours today! Just so exhausted, I'm glad I didn't try to go for all seven days. Been keeping on this goal without a problem, but I think I can do better still. That's great, so next challenge you know where to go from here.

Goal 3: 100 Crunches in 2 minutes: I got to 90! I need to work on stamina in order for me to get to 100. Sweet!

Goal 5: No t.v. or video games: Success! It helps that I have unplugged the television. I've noticed that my thoughts are sharper and I'm noticing my surroundings. I don't know if it's linked but I'm not arguing with it! That sounds about right. When I disconnected the TV, I didn't really miss it and after a year, I barely thought about it. Good success on this goal so far!

It's mainly processed sugar, I don't worry about fruit because I don't eat it as often. One apple everyday if I have them, strawberries in my milkshake or yogurt, and bananas I freeze them and make them into ice cream or throw them in the blender.

I know right! I knew there was muscle under this "voluptuous" body!

I don't think about it anymore to! It feels like I've had a tremendous weight lifted from my my brain

Walking Mother: Pace was really slow, but I stayed at it for mom. We got up to a neighbors house, it's a good ways away but not even a quarter mile. Still I was impressed! We had to go through sand, hills, and rocks to get there (it's a "shortcut" :playful: ). She got right up to the big ass hill to our house, then she asked (demanded) I get the golf cart to bring her up. All in all a good day!

All I ate today was:

Leftover Shepherd's Pie (palm size), and an entire extra large Tupperware of salad

Garlic and cheese bread, and spaghetti

My Workout:

1 minute Pushup challenge: 30

1. In and Out Weighted Russian Twist: 30   2. Ballet Side Plank: 25/25 x3  3. High Knees: Goal was 1000, I could only get to 500, still pretty good

Yoga Challenge: 10x3|  1. Tree Pose Pushup  2. Flying Burpee|  Plank Reach and Warrior Pose: 3 minutes: 4

Running up and down hills to train horses: 2 horses: 1 hour each

Walk horses in hills for 1 mile: 2 horses

I finally trained the horses, so cross that off the list. Bad news is I twisted my gimpy ankle. Sabba and I like to run full speed down sandy cliffs, and then run/climb back up. And as mentioned we did it for an hour, but I slipped on a rock and jumped the rest of the way down. The rock twisted it but, I've been practicing my landing lately, so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. I currently have my ankle brace on, and it should be in tip top condition tomorrow!

Look what was on my shoes while I was checking my phone!

Garter Snake

Isn't he adorable?! I let him go but he still needs a name, any ideas? I'm hoping I'll find Kingsnakes at this new house! At the old one we had: 5 Garter snakes, 4 California Kingsnakes, and 1 Fox snake. With that army we went from finding 3 rattlesnakes a week, to 1 a year!

Tomorrow will be a hardcore workout (newborn babie's breath compared to Badass), I'm giving the horses a rest. And I'm finishing the rest of the list, including the inside to. And then I can focus on art and books! Books that include the one that my twin got me on Shorthand, and Ender's Game!

Oh! I forgot to mention, I found a size M shirt! I wanted to take my picture wearing a NF shirt, but I won't get my pay until a week after the challenge ends. I honestly thought I got rid of all my smaller clothes because they reminded me I was getting fatter. But out of sisterly love, I kept the one my sister got me from her trip to the U.K., it has a Badass dragon on it! I've already put it on and it fits fine, just the butt gut sort of pooching out. I'm sure it will fit differently at the end of the challenge, when I take my after picture for all to see!

Crap! Forgot, sorry BruteSquad :apologetic:

BruteSquad and LO1775 HIIT #3   12 r. 50 w. 10 r.

1. Burpee   2. Sit-up  3. Deadlift Burpee  4. Jump Squat  5. Competition Burpee  6. Bent Row

Change whatever you want!

Somehow I missed your post about the Tennessee Walkers until tonight. I love Tennessee Walkers! I had one when I was growing up. He was a through and through brave heart and gentle spirit and one of the great loves of my life. He was a big reason I survived my teenage years, I think. Riding him was a great way to get away, and he was always good company. I still miss him all these years later. I'm happy to hear yours are getting such good care in their senior years. They deserve it.

Human Ranger, Level 10
Long-term Goal: Hike WA section of Pacific Crest Trail, August 2014

Current Challenge | Facebook (personal & locavore) | Blog | Twitter

"You stand at the verge, and you could become anything." - Dan Chaon

Isn't he adorable?! I let him go but he still needs a name, any ideas? I'm hoping I'll find Kingsnakes at this new house! At the old one we had: 5 Garter snakes, 4 California Kingsnakes, and 1 Fox snake. With that army we went from finding 3 rattlesnakes a week, to 1 a year!

Tomorrow will be a hardcore workout (newborn babie's breath compared to Badass): Curly Carlye

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I say we call him: Curly Carlyle! 

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines