LostOne1775 Challenge the Second!!

Ba'sini'on

I'm glad things are going so well for you. Keep up the good work. And I am sorry that I didn't vote last week. I only have intermittent computer access through the library, so I can't keep up with other's threads quite as often as I would like. I've heard that about Dune, though. But, seriously, anything Card. And, if you want to go with a little fantasy, he has the Mithermage's series. I read the first book, called the Lost Gate, and it was fantastic. His second one in the series, The Gate Thief, I think, just came out, but I haven't read it yet. I love reading books. Haha. Especially the sci-fi/fantasy genres.

Lv. 4 Mandalorian Sith Ranger

STR: 11/DEX: 3/CON: 8/STA: 13/WIS: 12/CHA: 4.5

(I): Fire Flower, Nifty Birthday Party Hat, Raccoon Suit of Creativity

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

http://newportmissions.blogspot.com/

Crap! Forgot, sorry BruteSquad :apologetic:

BruteSquad and LO1775 HIIT #3   12 r. 50 w. 10 r.

1. Burpee   2. Sit-up  3. Deadlift Burpee  4. Jump Squat  5. Competition Burpee  6. Bent Row

Change whatever you want!

I don't know the difference between competition and normal Burpee.

Call the snake Count Rougen.

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

I don't know the difference between competition and normal Burpee.

It's almost the same as a regular Burpee, only instead of plank and pushup, your lying flat on the ground and you do a squat jump instead of a vertical jump.

LostOne, you have some great goals! Sorry to only now be coming into your conversation here, I am still getting acquainted with the site and I have been so busy recently... I was thinking last night, though, that you have been so supportive of me, I need to share the love! I am so excited with your progress, and your workouts sound amazing! 

It is funny that you are preparing to go into the marines, I actually started working out again because I was presented with an opportunity to do the Army ROTC to help pay for my grad school and have a career lined up when I get out. I decided that even if I decide not to do it, I never again want to be ineligible for a career that I want because of my physical fitness level or my weight. So I am working towards meeting those standards too, lol. I have kinda already decided to pass on the ROTC and reserves program, but I still want to be able to do it. =) 

It looks like you are on track, and I am impressed with your determination and your drive. Keep it up!

Elan Ranger, Level 3

STR 6|DEX 4|STA 5|CON 7|WIS 7|CHA 8

Height: 5'4Weight lost: 14.5 lbs

Current Challenge

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." -Nietzsche

Look what was on my shoes while I was checking my phone!

Isn't he adorable?! I let him go but he still needs a name, any ideas? I'm hoping I'll find Kingsnakes at this new house! At the old one we had: 5 Garter snakes, 4 California Kingsnakes, and 1 Fox snake. With that army we went from finding 3 rattlesnakes a week, to 1 a year!

Tomorrow will be a hardcore workout (newborn babie's breath compared to Badass): Curly Carlye

Hmmm...I like that, Curly Carlye!

Somehow I missed your post about the Tennessee Walkers until tonight. I love Tennessee Walkers! I had one when I was growing up. He was a through and through brave heart and gentle spirit and one of the great loves of my life. He was a big reason I survived my teenage years, I think. Riding him was a great way to get away, and he was always good company. I still miss him all these years later. I'm happy to hear yours are getting such good care in their senior years. They deserve it.

Concho is my first horse, and is brave and gentle to! I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, I'm just sad I can't ride him anymore...but I'm hoping that changes when I lose more weight. If I were to get another horse, it will be Tennessee Walker! I love their gait, disposition, and easy going nature to get another breed.

I'm glad things are going so well for you. Keep up the good work. And I am sorry that I didn't vote last week. I only have intermittent computer access through the library, so I can't keep up with other's threads quite as often as I would like. I've heard that about Dune, though. But, seriously, anything Card. And, if you want to go with a little fantasy, he has the Mithermage's series. I read the first book, called the Lost Gate, and it was fantastic. His second one in the series, The Gate Thief, I think, just came out, but I haven't read it yet. I love reading books. Haha. Especially the sci-fi/fantasy genres.

I'll look those up once I finish Ender's Game. First, I have to finish Dune, I only have a few more pages. It picked up and the characters are interesting, but I still can't get over how...bland the world feels. I don't know maybe it's just me.

Guess what? I found another snake! He moved to fast for me to catch him, but it was for sure a fox snake. I'm thinking Curly Carlye for the little guy, and Count Rougen for the adult Fox snake.

LostOne, you have some great goals! Sorry to only now be coming into your conversation here, I am still getting acquainted with the site and I have been so busy recently... I was thinking last night, though, that you have been so supportive of me, I need to share the love! I am so excited with your progress, and your workouts sound amazing! 

It is funny that you are preparing to go into the marines, I actually started working out again because I was presented with an opportunity to do the Army ROTC to help pay for my grad school and have a career lined up when I get out. I decided that even if I decide not to do it, I never again want to be ineligible for a career that I want because of my physical fitness level or my weight. So I am working towards meeting those standards too, lol. I have kinda already decided to pass on the ROTC and reserves program, but I still want to be able to do it. =) 

It looks like you are on track, and I am impressed with your determination and your drive. Keep it up!

No problem, took me a while to get acquainted with the site to. And thank you for the compliments!

Those are good goals! Plus, having the ability to have a chance at surviving a dangerous situation has it's perks to.

Didn't do much today unfortunately, didn't even finish my list :neglected: . I ended up getting side tracked with finishing the dishes and trying to straighten up the room. Not easy to do when you don't have shelves. And I would have had the dishes done sooner....IF SOME PEOPLE WOULD WASH THEM WHEN THEY WERE DONE, I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU AREN'T ALLERGIC TO WATER OR SOAP!! Sheesh! No matter what it always falls to me to do dishes. And that's mainly because I have a 99% cleanliness record, my mom has 97% but she's always to tired to do them. And forget abut my dad or big sister, their belief is, "If it still has food on it and that bothers you, you can clean it."

In other news, My mom is REALLY sore today, but...she still wants to go again tomorrow!

My meals were: Milkshake: Strawberries, yogurt, kale, carrots, cayenne, almond butter, psyllium husks, black tea, cinnamon, and nutmeg (note to self use white tea with ginger pear next time)

Brinner today: Eggs, French Toast cobbler (no processed sugar, Rapadura and cinnamon), country style hash browns, and bacon

My portions were small, mainly because I didn't feel that hungry.

O.K. since I missed most of the stuff I had to do today, I ended up combining both my workouts:

Cardio Weightlifting (made this up myself)   3x

1. Jumping Jacks: 50  2. Manmaker: 10  3. Weighted Wide Squat: 30  4. Lunge Preacher Curl: 10/10  5. Broad Jump: 10  6. Weighted Decline Crunch: 20   7. Dumbbell Swing: 20/20  8. Weighted Toe Touch: 30

WOD 100 Ladders to Sweat Angels  Time: 19:33:59

1. Pushup: 100  2. Sit-up: 90  3. Squat: 80  4. Body Row: 70  5. Walking Lunge: 60  6. Pulse Pullup: 50  7. Broad Jump: 40  8. Knees to Elbows: 30 

9. Burpee: 20  10. Tuck Jump: 10

I made pretty sweat angels! :triumphant: 

I used 25lb. for the Manmakers: Dumbbells in both hands, jump into plank, pushup, one row each arm, jump into squat position, squat and shoulder press, that's one rep

30lb. for the Wide Squats

At first it was 25lb. but I liked the 30lb. in the end for the Lunge Preacher Curl: Lunge and hold, use knee for curl, found out it works best with heavy weight

25lb. for Decline Crunch, tried 30 before but strained my stomach to much

30lb. for Dumbbell Swing

25lb. and then switched to 30lb. in the third round

Tomorrow is my sister's 25th birthday! I keep reminding her that in just 5 more years she'll be 30. It may seem mean, but in my own sisterly way I'm trying to get her to see that she should be trying to better her life. After all she keeps saying she doesn't want to be at home alone with the parents when I'm gone. Well, I'm hoping to be signed up sometime this year. Time's a'wastin woman!

Wow, fantastic workout! I feel your pain about the dishwashing, too. It's like the 6 inch bend to put a bowl in the dishwasher is an impossible strain for some. I finally decided on an approach something like what your father and sister suggest. I could either be mad all the time because no one else helps, or I could just accept the fact that I'm the only one who cares if the counters are ever cleared, and get used to doing it myself.

Very glad to hear your mom is up for more walking! Good for you for providing the inspiration she needed!

Human Ranger, Level 10
Long-term Goal: Hike WA section of Pacific Crest Trail, August 2014

Current Challenge | Facebook (personal & locavore) | Blog | Twitter

"You stand at the verge, and you could become anything." - Dan Chaon

My Dear you are just dealing with life.  Battle plans never survive contact with the enemy.......... but you were doing things, not just lazing about so you can cut yourself some slack.  You still got a brutal workout in.  You will be reaching your goals rapidly!

Keep working hard.  I am proud of your progress!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Wow, fantastic workout! I feel your pain about the dishwashing, too. It's like the 6 inch bend to put a bowl in the dishwasher is an impossible strain for some. I finally decided on an approach something like what your father and sister suggest. I could either be mad all the time because no one else helps, or I could just accept the fact that I'm the only one who cares if the counters are ever cleared, and get used to doing it myself.

Very glad to hear your mom is up for more walking! Good for you for providing the inspiration she needed!

I am getting used to it...slowly. But I'm interested in what will happen when I'm gone! :rapture:

Feeling your pain on the dishwashing situation!  It's almost like some people in the house are allergic to cleanliness.

Cleanliness, hygiene, organization, and manners just to name a few. It's a miracle I turned out the clean freak I am.

My Dear you are just dealing with life.  Battle plans never survive contact with the enemy.......... but you were doing things, not just lazing about so you can cut yourself some slack.  You still got a brutal workout in.  You will be reaching your goals rapidly!

Keep working hard.  I am proud of your progress!

Aaaaw! Thank you!

Didn't get anything done today, we all went out to eat for my sister's birthday. We ended up going to a Thai restaurant, good food, I ordered the spicy beef noodle. They let me choose how hot I wanted it to, I chose the highest! It ended up not being that hot, actually was a little lower in heat than my milkshakes...but I make a small mountain of cayenne in those. And when we went to Costco my sister was picking up snacks, although she knows I won't eat sugar she insisted on getting these lemon covered almonds. They had a sample tray and I was tempted to eat one, didn't know why I don't like lemon. Was just about to pick one up when the sales lady said, "Almonds covered in lemon cream WHITE CHOCOLATE." Turn around, don't look back, and walk your ass away!

Only ate a yogurt cup for breakfast, the noodles for late lunch, and finishing them for dinner.

I did squeeze in a workout before we left!

ZWOW #67. Scorpio Workout  12 minutes  Rounds: 2

1. Burpee Stretch (awesome, like a burpee backbend mix): 10  2. Scorpio Deadlift: 10/10  3. Star Crunch: 10 + Straight Leg Bridge: 3x

BruteSquad and LO1775 #3.  50w. 10r. 12r.              40lb. Sandbag

1. Burpee: 9, 10   2. Sit-up: 20, 21   3. Deadlift Burpee: 7, 7   4. Jump Squat: 15, 22   5. Competition Burpee: 7, 10   6. Bent Row: 25, 31

Ran 1 mile: 19:35:09 Better, but still needs improvement.

Meh, I can do better. Next time I'm going to 50lb. and I won't stop to take a breather just keep pushing.

Tomorrow my sisters and I are going to the movies to see Iron Man 3! But we have to leave at 7:50 a.m.. I'll just workout when we get back.

Saw Iron Man 3...a must see! SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :D

Not much to say tonight, went to the theatres (saw a kick-ass movie B) ), went home and passed out in bed. I woke up at 4:45 a.m. so I could make sure all my chores and animals were done before we left. After the movie (kick-ass and freakin awesome remember), we had to pick up cat litter and I carried all 47 lb. throughout the mall without stopping! While my oldest sister compained about how heavy my 20lb bag was.

I know it's against the rules, but with the options theatres have for food, I had to sneak in something better: Water, nuts with dried cranberries, two dark chocolate bits, banana, apple with almond butter, and popcorn that was made with only coconut oil and salt. Spaghetti for dinner.  

Went for a easy walk around the neighborhood as my workout, a good warm-up for the Badass workout tomorrow. Wish me luck! 'Cause I will be sore tomorrow :hurt:

Ohh now I am looking forward to see it :D Hubby wants to see it during our holiday this week, have to say I did enjoy the first 2 :D

Also, good work with the snacks!!  ;D Rules were made to be broken, we are part of a rebellion after all.  We have a reputation to uphold lol!

Level Two Time Lord Adventurer
STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 3

Saw Iron Man 3...a must see! SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :D

Not much to say tonight, went to the theatres (saw a kick-ass movie B) ), went home and passed out in bed. I woke up at 4:45 a.m. so I could make sure all my chores and animals were done before we left. After the movie (kick-ass and freakin awesome remember), we had to pick up cat litter and I carried all 47 lb. throughout the mall without stopping! While my oldest sister compained about how heavy my 20lb bag was.

I know it's against the rules, but with the options theatres have for food, I had to sneak in something better: Water, nuts with dried cranberries, two dark chocolate bits, banana, apple with almond butter, and popcorn that was made with only coconut oil and salt. Spaghetti for dinner.  

Went for a easy walk around the neighborhood as my workout, a good warm-up for the Badass workout tomorrow. Wish me luck! 'Cause I will be sore tomorrow :hurt:

Iron Man! I heard a great review yesterday and Ben, my nephew, Kim, and I are going to see it next week.

47 lbs. Rock On, Grrrlll. I still need to get my plates out of the back seat and upstairs (44 lbs each), I can'r imagine why I've put it off for so long. Wanna help?!

My mom and I used to sneak in food too. Then we would giggle like fools trying to keep the wrappers from making too much noise. Mad-Hater Sandwiches, awesome!

So go rock that workout tomorrow and we'll celebrate with soreness! I'm beginning to like soreness. Am I alone in that?!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

My dad tried to watch the Dune TV show and couldn't finish it because it was so boring. Would not recommend moving to that. Haha. I saw Iron Man this morning. Is it me, or do they keep getting better? I agree. It was amazing. Great way to spend some time. And I sneak stuff in to movies all the time. If they don't want people sneaking in stuff, they shouldn't mak their snacks so expensive. My best was sneaking in an entire two-liter of pop, plus candy. Just slung my jacket over my shoulder and hung the bag holding the loot tucked in between. Good times.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

Ohh now I am looking forward to see it :D Hubby wants to see it during our holiday this week, have to say I did enjoy the first 2 :D

Also, good work with the snacks!!  ;D Rules were made to be broken, we are part of a rebellion after all.  We have a reputation to uphold lol!

Your right! FOR THE REBELLION!!

Iron Man! I heard a great review yesterday and Ben, my nephew, Kim, and I are going to see it next week.

47 lbs. Rock On, Grrrlll. I still need to get my plates out of the back seat and upstairs (44 lbs each), I can'r imagine why I've put it off for so long. Wanna help?!

My mom and I used to sneak in food too. Then we would giggle like fools trying to keep the wrappers from making too much noise. Mad-Hater Sandwiches, awesome!

So go rock that workout tomorrow and we'll celebrate with soreness! I'm beginning to like soreness. Am I alone in that?!

Wish I could help if I lived closer

Your just feeling your body's DNA being re-written, your going from simple mortal human to Legendary Badass! Quite an honor from what I hear :peaceful:

My dad tried to watch the Dune TV show and couldn't finish it because it was so boring. Would not recommend moving to that. Haha. I saw Iron Man this morning. Is it me, or do they keep getting better? I agree. It was amazing. Great way to spend some time. And I sneak stuff in to movies all the time. If they don't want people sneaking in stuff, they shouldn't mak their snacks so expensive. My best was sneaking in an entire two-liter of pop, plus candy. Just slung my jacket over my shoulder and hung the bag holding the loot tucked in between. Good times.

LOL, I've seen part of the SciFi version, beginning episodes of the TV show, and I had to watch and riff the movie! MST3K fan, I see a horrible movie and I have to make fun of it, all in order to keep my sanity :ph34r: !

ROFL!! I have no problem with smuggling food in, no one questions a woman with a big purse.

Today wasn't a good day :miserable: , I woke feeling weird and after morning chores I felt even worse.  So I didn't do my Badass workout :neglected: . But I did do our HIIT workout BruteSquad! Here is the result:

BruteSquad and LO1775 #3. 50w. 12r. 10r.

1. Burpee: 10, 13   2. Sit-up: 24, 22   3. Deadlift Burpee: 15, 12   4. Jump Squat: 20, 25   5. Competition Burpee: 12, 10   6. Bent Row: 30, 25

Tag your it! HIT ME!!

Messed up with my challenge, I ended up eating a handful of those white chocolate lemon covered almonds. Which made me feel even worse than before! Even though I knew my body can't handle processed sugar anymore I still ate it. Usually that would have destroyed my entire goal to lose weight, but I read what Kishi wrote for BlamedCat. And that inspired me to just keep focused and to suck it up! It was one thing, the point is I stay on track this time and don't lose focus. Which I've noticed I've lost the Grit I had at the beginning, time to get it back and get to work! OORAH!

Tomorrow I'm going to work on a battle plan, and I'm thinking of going back to weigh lifting. Along with adding brutal finishers like BlamedCat! And my DVDs from Zuzana came today, so I will be adding those to the mix.

Oh! And I finished Dune, still meh. And started Ender's Game...hehehe me likey! Me likey a lot!

Goal 1: Cut out Carbs and Sugar: Slipped up on the sugar, and as far as carbs go...I have slipped up on that to. So a B for that, but I'm determined not to do it again. It was a stressful day filled with parents fighting, trying to get to places on time, and letting boredom catch me and being to lazy to do something. I'm already strategizing on how to deal with such days so this won't happen again.

Goal 2: Workout Everyday: Success, just need to tweak my workouts. I'm actually interested in making Play time like Steve's article suggested.

Goal 3: 100 Crunches in 2 minutes: Made it to 94, so almost there! Working on my core and diet will help. The biggest problem I have is butt gut gets in the way, and the Marines will only count a rep when your elbows touch your legs.

Goal 4: Ride and train my horses 3x a week: Still doing that, I can't ride though. I think I should have put "Train Parents or Sibling to Help in Case of Emergency"! Attempting to try and ride a green horse, or a Wacky Appy (Appaloosa's are like a bag of loons in a space ship without power steering and GIR at the helm). So for now I'm going to stick to groundwork and manners.

Goal 5: No T.V. or video games until Sunday: Probably my easiest goal! I still don't miss it and I like how my life is not enslaved to when episodes come on, or getting upset because there's nothing on. "In the future there'll be over 900 channels...but nothing to watch!" NOOOOOOOOOO!! :hororr:

Looks like your truckin' right along.  Only 6 more crunches until your at 100 in 2 min!  That's exciting.  

It's definitely worth thinking ahead to strategize for when things come up to mess with your regular routine.  I find that if there is a "wrench" thrown in to my regular routine things just go to shit and it is so hard to stay on track.  When I have an "emergency plan" then I can usually get through with minimal issues.

That snake was pretty cute, although I don't think I would pick a "wild" one up myself.

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Looks like your truckin' right along.  Only 6 more crunches until your at 100 in 2 min!  That's exciting.  

It's definitely worth thinking ahead to strategize for when things come up to mess with your regular routine.  I find that if there is a "wrench" thrown in to my regular routine things just go to shit and it is so hard to stay on track.  When I have an "emergency plan" then I can usually get through with minimal issues.

That snake was pretty cute, although I don't think I would pick a "wild" one up myself.

I just need to work on stamina, and my form is terrible so I'm working on that to. But I'm happy that I have abs under this flab!

I know about those monkey wrenches, the bastards! But I usually have a plan B like you and it works out o.k.

We were insisting as children to pick up snakes, so my mom bought us books and made us memorize which were poisonous and those who were harmless. They don't bite!

Sorry for coming in so late...I forgot to sub at the beginning of the challenge.  Awesome progress! :) +1 for being nearly at 100 crunches in 2 minutes!

That's o.k. I did the same thing. Thanks for subbing!

94! Holy crap!!!

Holy spring water on a nymph! I couldn't believe the number either when I finished!

I'm still planning out my week. Unfortunately I have been sick, my twin had a small cold and I got it. The problem is I'm almost always outside and it's been raining for the past two days, so it kind of got worst. I'm taking vitamin C everyday along with Echinacea and cold tea, so it's getting better now. But I was able to get a workout in yesterday!

Z-cut 1: Workout #1. + Ab Bonus

Butterfly: 30lb.-20, 40lb.-20, 50lb.-15, 60lb.-10, 80lb.-5 PB!

Pushup: 50

Pushdown: 20lb.-20, 30lb.-15, 40lb.-10, 50lb.-5 PB!

Kickback: 20lb./20lb.-12/12

Dumbbell Curl: 10/10lb.-20, 20/20lb.-12, 30/30lb.-5

Cable Curl: 40lb.-10, 50lb.-3 PB!

Shoulder Press: 10/10lb.-20, 20/20lb.-16/16, 30/30lb.-10/10, (Machine) 40lb.-5 PB!

Upright Row: 50lb.-10

Deadlift: 80lb.-15, 90lb.-10, 100lb.-5

Hyperextension: 30lb.-15

Finisher #2: 2x

a.) Pushup: 25   b.) Air Squats: 50  c.) Mountain Climbers: 40   5.) Leg Raise: 30

Have never tried a Deadlift before, I used the machine and my mom watched my form. We were both amazed at me hitting 100lb.! This workout was mainly to see when I could only do 5 reps. I wanted to try 5X5 sometime, so this would be good practice to see how much I've improved.

As far as the list and horse training, as mentioned, to sick. It's supposed to sunny tomorrow but the round pen is muddy so that will have to wait till later. And my list still hasn't been done or even started, but I will for sure tomorrow. At least all the inside stuff, I really need to clean my room! And I'm going back to basics with my art, I've gone far to long without practice so back to training. And I've been reading Ender's Game and damn! I would have excluded Dune and just read EG! It's awesome! And I found out that their making a movie, I wonder how that will turn out.

Tomorrow is a big day, time to focus and finish this challenge with a BANG!

Woah Deadlifts!!!  That's super cool. 

Working up a sweat should help your could too...?  It usually does for me when I have a cold.  I am going riding tonight because it's finally sunny outside too!!!  Will be riding my pony in the open field for the first time, so hopefully all goes well.  He is small enough I can wrap my feet around his belly if he gets too ornery.  :D

I have heard so many good things about Ender's Game, I may have to read it sooner than later.   

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Great job so sar. You're going to kick some serious Marine butt. I also feel the need to refocus and finish this challenge strong. Good luck.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

I told you about Ender's Game!  Yes it is awesomeness covered in sauce of distilled awesome.

Congratulations on the four Peanut Butters!  Perhaps you meant personal best.....but peanut butter is so delicious!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

I agree about Ender's Game. It is amazing. And the ending will just knock your socks off. (Good luck getting them back on) The rest of the series is good, too, but, like I said, I liked the Ender's Shadow series a little bit better than the Ender's Game series. Ender's Shadow is basically a retelling of Ender's Game, except from Beans perspective. The rest of that series is all about him, and I am a big fan of Bean. Enjoy the rest of the book. Card sure know how to write them.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

I told you about Ender's Game!  Yes it is awesomeness covered in sauce of distilled awesome.

Congratulations on the four Peanut Butters!  Perhaps you meant personal best.....but peanut butter is so delicious!

Hahaha Peanut Butter was the first thing to pop in to my mind as well!  I had no idea what else it would stand for.  :P

I am looking at your workout and I feel kinda the same way I do when my hubby talks about work (he is a mechanic, this morning he told me to find a hose on my radiator and I couldn't even find the radiator... well, maybe not quite that bad but that is how I feel) I do not even know what most of these things on your list mean... lol. I am sure I can Google them and find out and as I progress in my own fitness I am bound to learn more, but man, it sure looks like you know what you are doing, and doing it well! I am curious, and forgive me if I sound clueless here, but do you use machines or freeweights or ? 

I am envious of your horses... I wish I had space, and money to afford a horse! Some day. For now we have two dogs, a cat (we had two cats but one was killed by a car about a month ago), a corn snake, a tarantula (that I think might have died in the middle of his molt over the past few days) a feeder mouse that the snake would not eat and has since been given a name and a cage so she is part of the family now, and a man eating hamster. 

I hope you are feeling better today. I am going to have to check out ender's game. I just finished A Game of Thrones and I am totally hooked and need to find the next one already!  Good stuff. I am going to go see Gatsby this weekend, super excited! 

Elan Ranger, Level 3

STR 6|DEX 4|STA 5|CON 7|WIS 7|CHA 8

Height: 5'4Weight lost: 14.5 lbs

Current Challenge

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." -Nietzsche

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines