• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BlackWidowEowyn

BlackWidowEowyn keeps moving forward

HA This is awesome! thanks Jenn for the vote of confidence! 

it is one of the expressions my kids use that I find quite endearing :)

but I know it's true... and then I read your update and you were indeed kicking some donkey!

Yay! You're back!

Glad to see you were kicking some donkey :P (new favourite expression! Thanks Jenn!!)

My son always says "you really kick donkey, did you know anther word for donkey is ass but I'm not cussing because I'm taking about donkey ass not cussing ass" it's fun :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Does your return from the work trip mean that you'll be around the boards more?  I owe you some smack talk, but I need to know you'll be around to appreciate it fully. ;)

Don't hurt him too bad, chaos girl, he's fragile right now:)

plus it hurts more to get smacked down by a girl...   :)

Come on Wolverine...

We'll be nice...

really....

DOn't you believe me? :)

C'mon, Widow, you can take him.

hmmm Black Widow vs Wolverine?

that would be interesting! :D

but truth be told I bow to Wolvie's epic greatness, except in the matter of tabulation... then it's all out war :)

plus it hurts more to get smacked down by a girl...    :)

Nah.  That's the way I like it.  My wife could take me in a heartbeat. ;)

... truth be told I bow to Wolvie's epic greatness, except in the matter of tabulation... then it's all out war  :)

*tabulates BWE's response and then outputs chart*

Yeah, that's how I dig it too, Wolverine. My wife once wrist locked me in a book store just to prove a point.... What kind of idiot has teo thumbs and teaches his wife to be able to kick his own ass? THIS GUY!

Yeah, that's how I dig it too, Wolverine. My wife once wrist locked me in a book store just to prove a point.... What kind of idiot has teo thumbs and teaches his wife to be able to kick his own ass? THIS GUY!

YES!  Smart man!

I'm right there with you on the pistols. Best of luck!

THanks Bear :) 

Haha awesome! I need to get my brother to teach me some of that stuff. (He's a black belt in TaeKwon Do and an MMA fighter) 

Nah.  That's the way I like it.  My wife could take me in a heartbeat. ;)

*tabulates BWE's response and then outputs chart*

No NO NOOO no charts! 

Mid week W00T time :D

A brand new CrossFit box opened (or is opening) near me (YAYAAYAYAAYAYAAY!) and so I went to check them out the other day 

AND I back squatted 170lbs! 15lbs more than my previous PR! yay me :) I should mention that I haven't back squatted since I don't know when, and so all this progress is solely from BW workouts (Assassins FTW!)

I know this sounds like serious Ranger activity, but but It's just so much fun to play with barbells!

I can't give it up.

They also gave me some help with pistol work and HSPU progressions

I'm SO excited that I'll be able to have a gym again for a little while. 

I'm going to enjoy it while I can because I will be moving this fall and it doesn't look like there are many CrossFit boxes where I'm going.

I made up my missed time from last week, and everything else is going smoothly challenge wise :)

THanks for letting me shout about myself a bit :)

Woop woop!  Shout it out loud!!! 

I am sure you will find something where you are moving.  Hopefully you find a CrossFit box if not you might have to start your own! :D

Huzzah on teh back squat! I feel that picking up and carrying an assailant out of sight so as to remain undiscovered for a mission is a perfectly legitimate skillset for an assassin. Squatting them onto you shoulders and carrying them off would prevent tracks from being left in the dirt for someone else to discover :)

Life has been a little more than crazy busy (but we all know how I love chaos ;) ) as I was traveling for work the last 3 weeks... but I think it's going to settle back down again for a spell... so back to regularly scheduled programing :) which is also nice as I'll have a little more control of my time. 

Pistols - hmmm not so good. I didn't get my 3 times in (only 2) but I will let it slide this time if I make up the minutes this week.

HSPU -  good work this week - all 4 times-  the mini challenge really helped with this. Plus i've discovered how fun (and also horrible) wall walks are. 

Get up and move - pretty good, some days I have to have a coffee before I can manage this but either way it makes me have more energy and a better attitude (always a good thing for me in the morning)

floss - yupper. my dentist will be so happy :)

So glad to see you back around!! And you did fantastic with all your traveling :D

It's been crazy but great! hopefully next week will be a little slower paced. keeping at it though how about yours?

I'm doing good :) Got past the crazy busy few days and now I can relax (even if I still have finals coming up, crazy that final exams are so much less stressful than group projects, lol)

AND I back squatted 170lbs! 15lbs more than my previous PR! yay me 

They also gave me some help with pistol work and HSPU progressions

I'm SO excited that I'll be able to have a gym again for a little while. 

I made up my missed time from last week, and everything else is going smoothly challenge wise 

Thats amazing improvement on your old PR!! I love breaking my PRs :D

And having a professional help you with exercises is wonderful :D If I had the money I'd love to hire a personal trainer like once a month to help me with new exercises and with my form on other ones.

And yay for making up the missed time! You are rocking it again  :victorious:

This is so freakingly amazingly awesome!!! Yayy! Well done on totally smashing your old PR!!!!!!!!

awww.. thanks!

Yay PR!  Don't worry about drifting over into another guild's territory for awhile, its all part of building a cover identity for later missions:)

Yes! good at everything, and also mixing it up... this after all is our goal (if we were to define one) as Chaossins :)

Woop woop!  Shout it out loud!!! 

I am sure you will find something where you are moving.  Hopefully you find a CrossFit box if not you might have to start your own! :D

haha I'm sure I will... and I have DEFINITELY considered it :)

Congrats on the PR!

As for the Crossfit... if you get the main movements down, there's nothing stopping you from doing CF style workouts at home post-move.

Yeah... My goal is to not be dependent on a gym for a good workout... I do love me some barbell workouts though

Huzzah on teh back squat! I feel that picking up and carrying an assailant out of sight so as to remain undiscovered for a mission is a perfectly legitimate skillset for an assassin. Squatting them onto you shoulders and carrying them off would prevent tracks from being left in the dirt for someone else to discover :)

Of COurse! ... This was the real plan all along 

So glad to see you back around!! And you did fantastic with all your traveling :D

I'm doing good :) Got past the crazy busy few days and now I can relax (even if I still have finals coming up, crazy that final exams are so much less stressful than group projects, lol)

Thats amazing improvement on your old PR!! I love breaking my PRs :D

And having a professional help you with exercises is wonderful :D If I had the money I'd love to hire a personal trainer like once a month to help me with new exercises and with my form on other ones.

And yay for making up the missed time! You are rocking it again  :victorious:

Thanks SAmmie!

Congrats on the Squat PR! Barbells are indeed one awesome piece of equipment :)

I'm afraid I am addicted to them... but then I'm not really sorry about it either heh!

Update cha'

1 & 2 -HSPU and Pistols... made up time missed from last week and finished this weeks as well.... It really helps when the WOD includes both more than once a week :D (and I have the sore muscle to prove it too ;) love that feeling!)

3- up and at em - this has become a stretching/mobility/yoga time (probably a lot because of the mini challenge) which I think is a very good thing considering that i probably don't spend enough time doing that on a regular basis.

4- Flossing -  I missed a couple days this week (shame shame) I forgot.. but that's just an excuse. docking to a C grade for the week

onward and forward to another great week :)