REVISING IN PROGRESS (indefinitely):

ENCUMBRANCE #1 - Financial encumbrance
ENCUMBRANCE #2 - Fatness (non-fitness)

ENCUMBRANCE #3 - thriving vocationally

THE CORE - Grounding in truth and knowledge - soul, science, world events

THE LIST OF THINGS - the stuff about which I'm passionate and hope to do in this life...

* Have 1 viable business
* Learn Python (thank you Catspaw)
* Master double unders
* clean / jerk over 200 lbs
* Break 30 minute 5k
* Take my family on journeys around the world (well-traveled family)
* Master outdoorsman, forager, hunter
* Journeyman filmmaker - this is just fun for me
* Journeyman guitarist
* Study Physics (hahaha!.... mastery? maybe hobbyist)
* Investment and trading mastery (CFA & CAIA & CMT?) - my job is in this world, and the capital markets are infinitely fascinating to me (and infinitely complex, it seems)

Rebel - Hunter - Trader - Renewing the body and mind to be as capable as possible - lean & strength

* Reconnect with the gospel (hope that's not strange to anyone - love toward all!) - the source of true guilt-destruction and life fully lived - finish a book on grace (faith stuff) - a buddy of mine is challenging me to get through it - so far, it has been helpful

not strange at all... and if it is... it doesn't matter :)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Love you alienjen! You are so right. I need to get this all linked up in my signature

And I love bacon ;)

I've been having trouble updating my Sig for a while now... so I've just left it :) might try when I go out later for internet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so how has your week been going so far???

Spoiler

On 4/18/2013 at 8:32 PM, Loren Wade said:

I think you've reached his epic quest thread, not his challenge. :)

alienjenn - Loren Wade is right - this is my "Epic Quest" thread - lives on and on and on... I finally fixed my signature to reflect links to my current challenge and my epic quest.

Rebel - Hunter - Trader - Renewing the body and mind to be as capable as possible - lean & strength

I think you've reached his epic quest thread, not his challenge. :)

alienjenn - Loren Wade is right - this is my "Epic Quest" thread - lives on and on and on... I finally fixed my signature to reflect links to my current challenge and my epic quest. But thanks for asking - my week has been okay - work is acceptable (not great)... will post more in my challenge thread.

Sorry... I read mainly from my phone and I don't see signatures... I'll check out your challenge

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Spoiler