• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lexxx

Lexxx attempts her first challenge!

Full disclosure? It only gets more hilarious / horribly complicated.

I woke up in mens clothes, incredibly confused next to my ex boyfriend. Stretched out to find his brother in law at the bottom of the bed wearing my dress. Turns out we'd swapped clothes in the corridor of the club we were in last night for a laugh... It worked well!

Dozed of, woke up half an hour later to realise as well as my ex & his brother in law there was also our manager (we all work at Pizza hut) and two of our colleagues all with us in a single bed!

I have very little recollection but I think it goes without saying we have the best staff nights out!

Today is not a good day for my liver though!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

So as I'm going away tomorrow I need to get in gym visit s this afternoon n tomorrow am. Grrrrrr. Will be handy though as my shower at home is dead so can at least use showers while I'm there!

E very Facebook notification has me quaking in fear that I've been tagged in some terrible photos haha! Cleaning bike, gym then celebrating this lovely weather with some twisty roads! :D

Unfortunately cleaning the bike was swiftly followed by breaking the bike so missed out on any more gym visits, slight fail.

Doing lots of walking now I'm in London for the weekend though!

So last week was another week for only three gym visits but between all my London adventures I've probably walked 30 miles in 4 days! Feet are destroyed lol!

Still no pizza hut though on Sunday night we did order in generic pizza delivery but I specified pizza hut in the goal (& I was on holiday) so being naughty & letting that one slide!

Hope you guys are having a good time on your challenges. When I get 5 mins will pop across to your threads n see how you're doing :-)

The last week I have been useless. Come down with a throat infection of some form so haven't managed any of the tidying I had hoped to do and not a single gym visit either. Failure week! :(

Still no pizza though!

So I finished up in a bit of a mess.  Had a relapse on the depression side of things & spent another couple of weeks hiding in a corner not wanting to move (though I did successfully avoid pizza & have eaten very little since this challenge!).  I've only just finished my moving in task, 6 months on...

Bit of a shocker really.

By the time I snapped back into reality I'd almost forgotten about nerd fitness.  It's only because a colleague mentioned it the other day that I remembered my 6 week challenge!

So, I'm taking a few deep breaths, taking some time out then going to be ready for the next one to get me back on track completely by Christmas!

Thanks for the support during this (very old) challenge.  Next time round, will try & keep my head above water & succeed!!! :)

Sorry for the struggles, but I'm glad you are back on track.

When you start up your next one, be sure to look me up & let me know. Or post a link to it here.