Losing Machines

Finally, the challenge is over!! And I have to say I'm kinda happy about how this one turned out! I definitely AM stronger, more energetic, and I feel GREAT!! I think I am leaner, too. Well...I feel that way, and maybe my eyes give me those kinds of illusions XD

But the most important thing is, I am reminded of how fun GYM and lifting weight is...

On to the results, then:

1. Go to GYM 3 times a week to do Strength Training, and the NF's Beginner BodyWeight Workout. (5STR)

So here are my stats from Week 5 Day 2. As some of you may know, the next day my GYM closes and move to a place that will take me 1 hour going to. 

Squats: From 45Kgs X 5 Reps X 3 Sets To 70Kgs X 5 Reps X 2 Sets

Press: From 25X5X3 To 40X5X2

Deadlift: From 40X5X3 To 70X5X2

Bench Press: From 35X5X2 To 40X5X2

Back Ext. with a weight on my back: 12X12X3

Chin-Ups: 2 Reps X 2 Sets

And without a GYM, in Week 6 I decided to do the Hotel Room Workout from NF. Managed to do 2 repetitions only in those 15 mins. Did it 3 times out of the planned 5 times a week. Hmmh.

So....taking all that into consideration, I'm gonna go and give this one a 3 out of 5. 

2. Eat (Paleo-ly of course) only when I am hungry, and be sure to eat at least get 1 vegetable serving and 1 apple a day on the menu. (5CON)

I never really paid attention to this, not as much as the Strength Training. But I do get me an apple and other healthy food like 2-3 times a week. And so this is a 2 out of 5.

3. Stay with the challenge no matter what happens, and update this once a week (3WIS)

Well, after last challenge I'm seriously happy I made it this far...and stick with it till the end. I did the stuff, I updated my thread, I check in with the others and the team. Man, definitely a 3 out of 3!!

And so.......+3STR +2CON +5WIS (2 from Mini Challenge #1 and #4)

Human Adventurer Lv. 1 

Exp: 3---Next: 12

------------------------------

STR 3-DEX 1-CON 3

STA 2-WIS 4 -CHA 5

To

Human Adventurer Lv. 1

Exp: 13---Next: 2

------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9- CHA 5

This challenge feels like the much planned, and finally achieved new beginning to me. And well, I just can't wait for the next challenge.

I'll be on the road, and that means improvisations without a GYM, less junk food, and more moving!! Hahah!!

To the adventures, and to looking better day by day out there!!

Thanks to all of you, team!! And especially team leader Hira and Aubin for the inspirations and encouragement.

Human Adventurer1

Exp: 13 --- Next:2

--------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

"Always Win Against Yourself!!"

Current Challenge

And Maybe Help Me Figuring Out The Answer To This Question? Thanks Anyway!

Aubin

Wow! You totally nailed it! XD

I understand that happy feeling whenever someone said "you lost weight! how did you do that?" hahaha

reagen

Congratulations! Your strength training is great! I hope someday I can do chin-ups hahaha XD

----

Challenge report!

Pre-challenge weight: 187 lbs

Post-challenge weight: 170 lbs

I lost 17 lbs! Woohoo!

Goal #1Do beginner's bodyweight workout 3 times a week

I can't believe that I'm able to do this! I even raise the sets from 3 to 4 XD

Grade: A

Goal #2 Clothes size down by 1 number or 14 UK

This is magical. My size is now somewhere between 10 - 12 UK.

Goal #3 Eat more vegetables

Now it's a habit. I finally realized that vegetables is a must on my diet!

Goal #4

Failed :(

Grade: D

Thank you so much for all the support guys, it's been really fun!! I honestly won't be able to do it without all your help!

Looking forward for the next challenge!

Not a spirit of cowardice, but of power, love and self-discipline - 2 Timothy 1:7
Intro | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current Challenge

WOW, you guys!!  So excited for how you did!!  I ended up with pneumonia and possibly whooping cough (yup, it was that nasty), so I was out the last two weeks and barely conscious by the time I got home from work....sorry to just drop out on you all like that!  I am feeling better but have to keep taking it easy for at very least the next 2 weeks when I get my next chest x-ray to see how my lungs actually are.  I pulled off B's in the challenge since my first weeks were solid.  Mostly, though, it's just awesome to see that you guys did so well.  Even you, Wiri -- I know you feel you bombed, but you are so far ahead of where you were that it's hard to say you did poorly.  Seriously.

Are you guys ready for the next challenge??  I still get "new challenge" butterflies in my tummy! :)

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

WOW, you guys!!  So excited for how you did!!  I ended up with pneumonia and possibly whooping cough (yup, it was that nasty), so I was out the last two weeks and barely conscious by the time I got home from work....sorry to just drop out on you all like that!  I am feeling better but have to keep taking it easy for at very least the next 2 weeks when I get my next chest x-ray to see how my lungs actually are.  I pulled off B's in the challenge since my first weeks were solid.  Mostly, though, it's just awesome to see that you guys did so well.  Even you, Wiri -- I know you feel you bombed, but you are so far ahead of where you were that it's hard to say you did poorly.  Seriously.

Are you guys ready for the next challenge??  I still get "new challenge" butterflies in my tummy! :)

Thanks! And yes I should give myself a break. When I was working on the new challenge I realized that I had met three of my goals! I was planning on redoing them but actually nothing was wrong except for the tracking and the caffeine (I have modified this goal by the way). So for this new challenge I will track better so I can actually feel good.

Level 7 Hobbit Scout
STR: 9.2 | DEX: 7.2 | CON: 14 | STA: 15.15 | WIS: 16.7 | CHA: 12.7

I've been all over the world. Except Asia, Africa, and South America. - Coach McGuirk
My Bio My Blog Current Challenge

Hold on, does this means the team is still there for the next challenge? I thought this was a one-time off kind of thing.

Coolness!!! Looking forward to fighting alongside you guys next challenge too!

Human Adventurer1

Exp: 13 --- Next:2

--------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

"Always Win Against Yourself!!"

Current Challenge

And Maybe Help Me Figuring Out The Answer To This Question? Thanks Anyway!

Hira

Pneumonia and whooping cough?! That's one serious illness! I hope your next chest x-ray result is good!

I just posted my new challenge and looking forward to start it!

Wiri

Ah tracking! I've included that as my new goal on this current challenge too :)

And as reagen said, it'll be very cool if we can be together again for the next challenge :D

Not a spirit of cowardice, but of power, love and self-discipline - 2 Timothy 1:7
Intro | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current Challenge

:)  Glad to see there's interest in sticking together.  I'll set up the group again for the new challenge, and you'll have to go to the signup page and sign up again if you want to be part of it.  Then visit the group in the NEW accountabilibuddies forum, since this one will be archived shortly.  It will also be open to new members, so whomever signs up first gets in, so if you want in, make sure you sign up!  See you all soon.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines