Shadows fall - lrgart's 3rd

lrgart

I'm going back to basics on this one. 

I have had enough of making excuses to myself and my family. Work has been slowly burning my fuse at both ends and I need a hard vomit-inducing schedule to break through plateaus and shove stress down the throat of all that is deserving!  My student will either catch flight or plummet to her death, I have laid the ground work for her success-Time to fly little birdie! 

Running: 3-5x a week 15 miles average.  +1 STA

3 day split for strength training: +3 STR

Legs: the heavier the better, with plyos to finish them off.

Back and Arms: Negatives, plyos, unstable oh my!

Chest and shoulders: 1:1 with the back, keep shoulder girdle healthy and shirts tight!

Diet: No lunch runs: Meals made pre work week

Level up with a vengeance:  R's room flooring and dining room patched. +1 CON

A prechallenge salute to all of you assassins and to my lovely scout Aimless: The reckoning is here!

Minotaur Assassin

Level 3:

STR 5.5

DEX 3

STA 6

CON 4

WIS 1

CHA 2

Challenge 1, Challenge 2 Shadows Fall Mojo Log

Run for those who want to and cannot.

Go for it person with a misleading name! Do you realise how long it took me to realise that your name start by a lower case l and not a upper case i? My spreadsheet were all wrong, all this time! :D 

What is your battle plan for success this time? Tracking? Accountabilibuddy? In any cases, I'm sure you will do it! Fight!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Tracking will be done with a spreadsheet and my student will be finished with her rotation in 4 weeks. This gives me a couple weeks to catch my breath/return to normal habits towards the end of the challenge.

I like to lift hard and fast at lunch time, and I can't count on that when teaching. It will be nice to get back to that.

Minotaur Assassin

Level 3:

STR 5.5

DEX 3

STA 6

CON 4

WIS 1

CHA 2

So, first week almost done, with a run for tomorrow in the works.  The weights have been successful this week with lactic acid levels at a ferocious level!  The mileage has been weak so far, but should have at least 2/3 of goal done by tomorrow.  I have had a nice easy day today with my lovely scout and youngest daughter-Track date, motorcycle shop trip, and campfire evening :pride:  My student is gloriously flying and has made real progress towards finding her own style and had great success with several of her patients this week.  All around a much better week than the previous 5-there is hope :livid:

Minotaur Assassin

Level 3:

STR 5.5

DEX 3

STA 6

CON 4

WIS 1

CHA 2

So, there are things that are funny, and then things that almost make me snort my soup out of my nostrils!!  I am juvenile but here it is:

A feeling of having made the same mistake before: Deja Foobar.

Great day: lawn mowed and trimmed, basement organized, motorcycle inspected, 3 mile run, son's baseball practice (I got to play catcher!! :pride: ) and then chillin with my lovely scout!  :onthego:

Minotaur Assassin

Level 3:

STR 5.5

DEX 3

STA 6

CON 4

WIS 1

CHA 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines