Unikarm, Settle Stomach, Start Living

Unikarm

Unikarm

Level 3 Druid

Hips-47 inches

Waist 42 inches

Waist to Hip Ratio- 0.89 high health risk.....yup

My ultimate goal has been and always will be to tame my gutsy issues and be able to live and full and healthy life with out pain and bloating and discomfort. tomarrow on the day of the challenge i am calling to make a doctors appointment to get tested for gluten and lactose intolerance and whatever else might be causing my problems.

Goal 1 Diet- Eat Clean Diet Gluten Free +3 Stam and + 1 Wis cause eating smart clean and not bread gives me energy 

i've decided no matter what i'm going to eat gluten free, or some kind of specific carbohydrate diet or follow the FODMAPs diet for my IBS.

i have The Eat Clean Diet Recharged in my cabinet and i can follow it's guidelines and it's meal plan for gluten free eating, however i don't think my stomach can handle eating like 6 times a day, more like 2 or 3.

this also means that i will start cooking more and start making balanced meals, veggies, protein and complex carbs on the plate. i will also watch my portion sizes......cause i can eat......A LOT. likea whole pan of taco meat a lot. gotta curb that.

the-eat-clean-diet-recharged_1.jpg

Goal 2 Life- Work hard and keep my little job at wendy's +3 Cha and +1 Stam it takes character too keep a job and energy

one day my drawer was $14.38 off and i was written up and i've only been there for a month. i went home and cried for like 2 days. also the night before i had eaten something (pesto sauce) that made me puke so that didn't help at all.

i must focuss and work hard and eat right so my stomach won't hinder me ( and i hate pukeing....eeww)

Goal 3- Life- Save money and learn too........finance? +3 Wis gotta be smart with money

I love spending money and Udi's gluten free bread is expensive and is gluten free flour ( i want to make my own gluten free bread one day) my boyfriend can help me handle my money (no he is not in charge of my money or account) but i do need to set aside rent money which is 375 dollars and water bill and gas and food and see how much money i make and can play with or save.

this also means making meals out of leftovers and cooking what i have in the house which is now mostly gluten free things except for his snacks of course.

Goal 4- Fitness....ya- Pilates I love Pilates +3 strength and +1 Dex come on it's pilates

i always suck at fitness goals. but in high school i did pilates everyday after school and i looked good. also my stomach wasn't as bad as it is now, i did poop after everthing i ate. so why not do that again i come home and do pilates after work. seems simple enough. i have two 10 minute solution pilates dvd's and i subscribed to to youtube channel called blogilates.

seems like a good channel, i also like sarahfit

I've even though about making a blog on blogger, but i don't know yet. obviously it's be about diet and fitness and home stuff. i don't know.

Natildora

hello!  glad to see you are ready for another round!

i'm sorry to see your new job is causing stress.  i'm pretty sure i freaked out the first time i got a talking to at a job.  probably not helping your stomach either :( it will get better though - you seem pretty determined to make it work. and honestly, your boss should be smart enough to realize that an employee that WANTS to work is worth their weight in gold. you can do it!  i will send you all the positive vibes i can - if you want prayers - i can do that!!!

i will be interested to see how you like that youtube channel - i'm in the market for something cheap and frequently updated and on the web myself.  i will look into it.

Introspective Bookworm (Lvl 6)STR 8.5 | DEX 10 | STA 11 | CON 13 | WIS 15 | CHA 11Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. I... am a librarian. (Rachel Weiss, The Mummy)Intro/Current Challenge | Fitocracy | MFP 

Yay! Congratulations on figuring it out!

Good luck with your plans. You will get used to the job and the stress!

And dealing with cash is always difficult.

Regarding work: Shit happens. Just breathe and relax! Dont let one mistake or problem draw you back!

You will rock this job!

And this challenge!

Right?

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

hello!  glad to see you are ready for another round!

i'm sorry to see your new job is causing stress.  i'm pretty sure i freaked out the first time i got a talking to at a job.  probably not helping your stomach either :( it will get better though - you seem pretty determined to make it work. and honestly, your boss should be smart enough to realize that an employee that WANTS to work is worth their weight in gold. you can do it!  i will send you all the positive vibes i can - if you want prayers - i can do that!!!

i will be interested to see how you like that youtube channel - i'm in the market for something cheap and frequently updated and on the web myself.  i will look into it.

ya it doesn't help to be freaking paranoid about losing my job when i just got it, but that one manager is a great guy and all but he's very impatient and makes me nervous. today instead of helping me fill orders he took over my register. i asked if that was a bad thing and they said that he's just impatient and needs to back me up instead of take over. and i actually kinda like this job probably because i'm out of the house and working so i want to stay there. i think my 3 month evaluation is in june. freaking out.

and yes i want lots of good vibes and prayers please :redface:

Natildora

Yay! Congratulations on figuring it out!

Good luck with your plans. You will get used to the job and the stress!

And dealing with cash is always difficult.

Regarding work: Shit happens. Just breathe and relax! Dont let one mistake or problem draw you back!

You will rock this job!

And this challenge!

Right?

god i hope i can rock this job, i guess i'm paranoid.

but i'm definatly going to rock this challenge!!

i did call and make a doctors appointment but it's next week and i don't have my work schedual yet, so it may or may not happen and i i'll just keep canceling and reschedual the appointment if i have too.

now to go do pilates

Natildora

10 minute pilates DONE

now i'm eating gluten free pizza. what i said gluten free not paleo. though i do need to add more vegtables back into my diet. oh ya!!

SMOOTHES!!!!!

it's amazing how much your bady can change over the years, i highschool i could do all the segmants in that pilates video and i could do a perfect roll over (or at least i though it was perfect, you know no help with hands) ya my stomach was that awsome. and now i'm weak, with stomach problems i don't like that. i let myself go after college cause my career never launched and we where moving. gotta get back to that strong beautiful girl. even though back then i still thought i was fat, 140 to 150 pounds and size 12 cause of my round hips and butt. now i'm 200 pounds and size 18.

Natildora

That previous job you had suck. Glad you aren't working in such a horrible place.

I'm curious about your Pilates - do you have a link?

Level 1 Druid

Str 2 , Dex 3 , Sta 2 , Con 4, Wis 2, Chr 2

"Take good care of your body, it's the only place you have to live" - Jim Rohn

I will be sending good vibes and prayers your way too.

Try not to stress about the job too much, there are always hiccups when starting a new job.  I also don't think I have ever known anyone who has handled money who hasn't had their drawer be off at least once.  As time goes on it will balance out and not be so nerve-wracking.

Level 2 Hobbit Druid

STR 1 I DEX 2 I STA 4 I CON 5.5 I WIS 7.5 I CHA 4.75

Challenge 1 - 1.1 - 1.2 - Current Challenge

That previous job you had suck. Glad you aren't working in such a horrible place.

I'm curious about your Pilates - do you have a link?

well the 10 minute solutions dvd i'm currently doing was bought at walmart

but i plan on doing these POP pilates when i get stronger

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJwWYOfsCfz6PjxbONYXSg

she also has a blog you can look at- http://www.blogilates.com/

i also like sarahfit (sarahsfabchannel)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtBb0_nFqXdA762lferNaQ

she has some home pilates moves too and talks about a clean diet, i of course have to avoid certain grains but she's very imformative.

and she has a blog too- http://sarahfit.com/

hope this helps and you like them :redface:

don't you just love the internet :love_heart:

Natildora

this morning i had a smoothie that was...sandy textured. it had carrots in it and chunky peanut butter, cinnamon and coconut milk.

i also had chicken nugget and a tiny cheeseburger at work today........i was hungry.

baked potato would've been better.

i did very well at work today, no mess ups yay

i had to buy 10 dollars worth of gas today and lunch was only 1.60 with my discount. so i need to subtract 375 from what i have in my account now and then subtract 11.60 from the rest? is that how it works?

i hate math.

did 10 minutes Pilates again today. even after only doing this twice my stomach muscles are SCREAMING!! i think that means it's working.

hee hee color coding is fun :playful:

Natildora

Welcome back! Sounds like you are up to a great start! :)

Regarding your finances, that sounds about right. You could track your expenses in a spreadsheet if that helps... less maths. :) If you can, you want to know roughly what your income is, then subtract what you need for rent and other regular expenses. What is left is what you can spend on eating, etc. Also, you want to get into the habit of saving. Even if its just a tiny amount each week. Having saved money gives you a lot of peace of mind... knowing that you can cover unexpected expenses without having to stress.

Good luck! I am sure you will rock this challenge!

If you feel up to it, do join our Druid mini-challenges, its a lot of fun:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/27575-mini-challenge-around-nf-in-40-days-strong-like-a-warrior/

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Finally added attribute points and almost forgot Dexterity

So i did my math, subtracting rent and gas and food yesterday i only have $91.98 in my account. luckily i get a 3rd paycheck this week. it will be hard for us not much money coming in.

i do have a saving account but i really don't want to touch that unless i'm adding too it.

Natildora

Welcome back! Sounds like you are up to a great start! :)

Regarding your finances, that sounds about right. You could track your expenses in a spreadsheet if that helps... less maths. :) If you can, you want to know roughly what your income is, then subtract what you need for rent and other regular expenses. What is left is what you can spend on eating, etc. Also, you want to get into the habit of saving. Even if its just a tiny amount each week. Having saved money gives you a lot of peace of mind... knowing that you can cover unexpected expenses without having to stress.

Good luck! I am sure you will rock this challenge!

If you feel up to it, do join our Druid mini-challenges, its a lot of fun:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/27575-mini-challenge-around-nf-in-40-days-strong-like-a-warrior/

i am having a tough time figuring out what i can learn from warriors, i'm not interested in super lifting heavy weights i like body weight exercise and i'm eating gluten free not paleo.

guess i could go stalk them

Natildora

i am having a tough time figuring out what i can learn from warriors, i'm not interested in super lifting heavy weights i like body weight exercise and i'm eating gluten free not paleo.

guess i could go stalk them

You don't have to super lift heavy weights. In the description for the mini-challenge there are a few suggestions. :)

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

I wanted some sweet cereal so we got chocolate chex and honey nut chex for me, they are gluten free and i got some gluten free bread too. gluten free is a 100% commitment but cleaning us my diet is 1 thing at a time 1 meal at a time. if i try to go all out 100% i end up failing.

Natildora

Ugh. I hear you on the stomach problems. I was having them pretty bad for awhile. I'm feeling MUCH better now, so the road ahead might seem long, but it's worth it. Hang in there!

Also, sorry your job is so stressful $14 seems like an insane amount to get so upset over. I used to work at a restaurant, though, and if you came up short, it came out of your pocket. I work at a bank now, and it's funny, if someone were off $14, they'd be all, "Meh, whatever." (Of course, not everyday, but you're talking occasionally.) And offages never come out of your paycheck. I don't even think you get written up until the total (over or under) reaches $100! Hang in there. If your boss admits his flaws, that's more than a lot of people. Give him time to get to know you and get some patience. 

And I promise the warriors are good people. Even the big guys are big teddy bears. (Don't tell them I said that. Say I said RAWR! ;) Ha. Just kidding. We're all good people. And not everyone lifts and only lifts. There are several people on cuts adding in cardio (mostly running). And there's lots of mobility work going on so we can stay supple like leopards!)

Shape-Shifting Ginger
Current Battle Log

2" washers for smaller weight increases

Ugh. I hear you on the stomach problems. I was having them pretty bad for awhile. I'm feeling MUCH better now, so the road ahead might seem long, but it's worth it. Hang in there!

Also, sorry your job is so stressful $14 seems like an insane amount to get so upset over. I used to work at a restaurant, though, and if you came up short, it came out of your pocket. I work at a bank now, and it's funny, if someone were off $14, they'd be all, "Meh, whatever." (Of course, not everyday, but you're talking occasionally.) And offages never come out of your paycheck. I don't even think you get written up until the total (over or under) reaches $100! Hang in there. If your boss admits his flaws, that's more than a lot of people. Give him time to get to know you and get some patience. 

And I promise the warriors are good people. Even the big guys are big teddy bears. (Don't tell them I said that. Say I said RAWR! ;) Ha. Just kidding. We're all good people. And not everyone lifts and only lifts. There are several people on cuts adding in cardio (mostly running). And there's lots of mobility work going on so we can stay supple like leopards!)

ya teddy bears that give you BIG OL' BEAR HUGS :love_heart:i know you're all good people and could probably teach me a lot i just don't know what to ask about lol.

i can ask what are or were your stomach problems, bread seem to hurt me and make me tired  so i think it's an intolerance but my family think it's my gallbladder malfunctioning. either way avoiding gluten helps.

Natildora

ya teddy bears that give you BIG OL' BEAR HUGS :love_heart:i know you're all good people and could probably teach me a lot i just don't know what to ask about lol.

i can ask what are or were your stomach problems, bread seem to hurt me and make me tired  so i think it's an intolerance but my family think it's my gallbladder malfunctioning. either way avoiding gluten helps.

I was actually researching gallbladder problems a few weeks ago, we believe my mom has them (even though she has negative tests and has had symptoms for 10+ years, its the best guess the doctors can find) and she is trying to avoid having it removed.  I actually found a lot of articles linking gluten intolerance/celiac disease to gallbadder problems, and there were even some suggestions that in some people with gallbladder problems gluten could make their symptoms worse even if they didn't have either one.   I obviously don't know about specific cases/symptoms but I tend to research everything to death, so I have quiet a few bookmarked links, to the articles if you are interested and/or think it would be helpful.

Level 2 Hobbit Druid

STR 1 I DEX 2 I STA 4 I CON 5.5 I WIS 7.5 I CHA 4.75

Challenge 1 - 1.1 - 1.2 - Current Challenge

Well, my only "problem" for a long time was constipation. And strangely, many doctors/nurses were telling me that I may not actually be constipated, it might just be "normal" for me to only go once a week. Only problem was I felt constipated and pretty blah most of the time. Gluten is one for me, too. When I eat it, I get bloaty, gassy, and lethargic. And it seems to trigger constipation. Reducing it made a huge difference. This challenge I'm TRYING to get a solid several weeks straight without gluten, but I'm not doing great at that. :) Regardless, I know my stomach doesn't digest gluten right (compared to other foods).

I was also having some acne problems that started late in college and then went up and down and really got worse in the past few years. I finally narrowed my problem to eggs, and from listening to Robb Wolf's paleo podcast, realized what was happening was an auto-immune response, and likely happening because of leaky gut. The leaky gut thing took months to understand, but again was linked back to sugar and gluten as a likely cause. And then just in the last 3-6 months the same acne thing started happening with peppers, which is scary because as more stuff passes through the gut undigested and the body attacks it, more auto-immune responses start happening, and it's one step until actual auto-immune diseases can start happening, and when they do, some of those can have permanent damage, and often are incurable. This is especially scary because my first cousin has an auto-immune disease, and no one knows what caused it. So I've been trying REALLY hard to heal the leaky gut, and to respect what hurts my body, and really try to get gluten and processed foods/sugar out of my diet.

Meanwhile, I was constantly tired, felt depressed, was irritable and felt panicky for no reason all of the time. 

My symptoms varied from IBS to SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) to candida. I did a few challenges doing an anti-candida diet, and that actually made a huge difference in how I felt. I also started taking some supplements (specifically vitamin D), drink bone broth, have added more fats to my diet, and have started focusing on a lower-carb diet. Not keto-low (like below 30g per day), but aiming for less than 80g of carbs per day. I ate so many carbs before (good and bad, but mostly bad, mostly gluten) that getting to under 80 was a huge feat. It's a lot easier now, and I feel SO MUCH better. 

I've also put a huge emphasis on sleep the last two challenges, and that's also been a huge improvement. Last challenge there were nights I was sleeping 10-12 hours a night several times a week. This challenge, 9 hours has been plenty, and I even woke up before my alarm today! It's a slow process of healing, and an even slower process of adapting, like you said. It took me over a year to feel like gluten wasn't a huge part of my diet without feeling like I was really depriving myself.

And despite all of that, I STILL haven't lost much weight. :( But I feel so much healthier, have more energy, and most important, my outlook/perspective is a lot less negative! So whatever the worst part of your stomach issues are, whether directly the stomach/digestion itself or some of the extensions of it, improvement is out there, and I believe diet is 80% of it! Maybe more.

Have you ever tried an elimination diet where you cut waaaay back on everything and then slowly add things back? Many people who are intolerant to gluten are also dairy intolerant (I'm not, however, as far as I can tell). It's also not uncommon to have bad reactions to nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplants, tobacco), eggs, etc. 

Anyway, sorry for the long response! I hope that's not too much/too overwhelming. If any of it is somethign that jumps out at you, message me and I can tell you what more I did specifically. Good luck! 

Shape-Shifting Ginger
Current Battle Log

2" washers for smaller weight increases

I was actually researching gallbladder problems a few weeks ago, we believe my mom has them (even though she has negative tests and has had symptoms for 10+ years, its the best guess the doctors can find) and she is trying to avoid having it removed.  I actually found a lot of articles linking gluten intolerance/celiac disease to gallbadder problems, and there were even some suggestions that in some people with gallbladder problems gluten could make their symptoms worse even if they didn't have either one.   I obviously don't know about specific cases/symptoms but I tend to research everything to death, so I have quiet a few bookmarked links, to the articles if you are interested and/or think it would be helpful.

i've done a TON a research too, and i'm diagnosing myself with everything of course lol. that's why i need to go to the doctor. i found that IBS is often linked to gluten intolerance and avoiding bread or gluten helps me. i've never found anything on gluten intolerance and gallbladder though, (maybe 1 article cause it sounds familiar)

but sure i'll take a look at some of the links you have :redface:

Natildora

Well, my only "problem" for a long time was constipation. And strangely, many doctors/nurses were telling me that I may not actually be constipated, it might just be "normal" for me to only go once a week. Only problem was I felt constipated and pretty blah most of the time. Gluten is one for me, too. When I eat it, I get bloaty, gassy, and lethargic. And it seems to trigger constipation. Reducing it made a huge difference. This challenge I'm TRYING to get a solid several weeks straight without gluten, but I'm not doing great at that. :) Regardless, I know my stomach doesn't digest gluten right (compared to other foods).

I was also having some acne problems that started late in college and then went up and down and really got worse in the past few years. I finally narrowed my problem to eggs, and from listening to Robb Wolf's paleo podcast, realized what was happening was an auto-immune response, and likely happening because of leaky gut. The leaky gut thing took months to understand, but again was linked back to sugar and gluten as a likely cause. And then just in the last 3-6 months the same acne thing started happening with peppers, which is scary because as more stuff passes through the gut undigested and the body attacks it, more auto-immune responses start happening, and it's one step until actual auto-immune diseases can start happening, and when they do, some of those can have permanent damage, and often are incurable. This is especially scary because my first cousin has an auto-immune disease, and no one knows what caused it. So I've been trying REALLY hard to heal the leaky gut, and to respect what hurts my body, and really try to get gluten and processed foods/sugar out of my diet.

Meanwhile, I was constantly tired, felt depressed, was irritable and felt panicky for no reason all of the time. 

My symptoms varied from IBS to SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) to candida. I did a few challenges doing an anti-candida diet, and that actually made a huge difference in how I felt. I also started taking some supplements (specifically vitamin D), drink bone broth, have added more fats to my diet, and have started focusing on a lower-carb diet. Not keto-low (like below 30g per day), but aiming for less than 80g of carbs per day. I ate so many carbs before (good and bad, but mostly bad, mostly gluten) that getting to under 80 was a huge feat. It's a lot easier now, and I feel SO MUCH better. 

I've also put a huge emphasis on sleep the last two challenges, and that's also been a huge improvement. Last challenge there were nights I was sleeping 10-12 hours a night several times a week. This challenge, 9 hours has been plenty, and I even woke up before my alarm today! It's a slow process of healing, and an even slower process of adapting, like you said. It took me over a year to feel like gluten wasn't a huge part of my diet without feeling like I was really depriving myself.

And despite all of that, I STILL haven't lost much weight. :( But I feel so much healthier, have more energy, and most important, my outlook/perspective is a lot less negative! So whatever the worst part of your stomach issues are, whether directly the stomach/digestion itself or some of the extensions of it, improvement is out there, and I believe diet is 80% of it! Maybe more.

Have you ever tried an elimination diet where you cut waaaay back on everything and then slowly add things back? Many people who are intolerant to gluten are also dairy intolerant (I'm not, however, as far as I can tell). It's also not uncommon to have bad reactions to nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplants, tobacco), eggs, etc. 

Anyway, sorry for the long response! I hope that's not too much/too overwhelming. If any of it is somethign that jumps out at you, message me and I can tell you what more I did specifically. Good luck! 

every single one of your symptoms sound like mine. though i've never really thought about certain foods like eggs causing acne. they do nothing to my stomach. OH MY GOD I LEARNED FROM A WARRIOR!!! YAY!!!

the diet i probably should be doing the FODMAPs diet.  it means Fermented, Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols it eliminates certain carbs that are hard to the stomach to digest and then brings them slowly back after elimination. i'm just too lazy to do it right now. so i've just avoided gluten but still have a few problems but not as bad a they where.

Natildora

One option you could learn from the warrior paleo eaters is maybe to sidestep some of the gluten free substitutes for things like bread & pizza dough.  That could contribute to your saving money goal as well.

I've eaten some variation of paleo for a while now and most of the time I don't really eat substitutes for pastries and things like that... I focus on just eating real food that is safe for me. If you don't want to go totally paleo, why not enjoy gluten free grains like rice and quinoa or something like beans as side dish instead of bread?  All of them are cheaper options than gluten free breads.  I know my mom in particular makes up bean salad on the weekends and just grabs a small bowl of it as a snack instead of something that she knows is not so great for her.  

Just a thought.

-jj

NF: Treedwelling assasin. Druidish leanings. Gnome.  

IRL: Amateur circus geek.  Mad cook. Mom. Mad Max junkie. 

Good luck with the job! It's difficult when you're new and make errors - but I can't help but think that's expected for a newbie ;-). You'll get better every day and it will feel like cake when your evaluation rolls around.

Wandern
Wood Elf Druid
Level 10
STR 15 | DEX 19 | STA 18 | CON 16 | WIS 22 | CHA 20
Current Challenge: Focuses on Fitness 

Old Challenges 1110 9 876543, 2, 1

One option you could learn from the warrior paleo eaters is maybe to sidestep some of the gluten free substitutes for things like bread & pizza dough.  That could contribute to your saving money goal as well.

I've eaten some variation of paleo for a while now and most of the time I don't really eat substitutes for pastries and things like that... I focus on just eating real food that is safe for me. If you don't want to go totally paleo, why not enjoy gluten free grains like rice and quinoa or something like beans as side dish instead of bread?  All of them are cheaper options than gluten free breads.  I know my mom in particular makes up bean salad on the weekends and just grabs a small bowl of it as a snack instead of something that she knows is not so great for her.  

Just a thought.

-jj

yes gluten free breads and such is expensive and i really don't buy it that often. i found corn tortilla work well for sandwiches. my fiance is half british so he likes his breads and sweets, what i really want to do is figure out how to cook and bake things that are yummy to his standards and gluten free so it won't hurt my stomach. but right now i am making simple meal with rice and meat and steamed veggies. it's bland and i hate that but it works so far. and he doesn't like beans. i've also decided to have a meatless monday to save on meat/money.

Natildora

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines