• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

milythael

Milythael - The Healthy Habits Hobble

Chris, to be called an inspiration by someone who is for all intents and purposes a superheroine in my book brings tears to my eyes, and leaves me choked up and struggling to find words. You are such an amazing person. Thank you for being here for me and for all the support you give to me and to others across the forums.

Bone crushing hugs.

Well now you're going to get me all choked up!

Of course I'm here for you Mily, and I'll keep being here. Do you know why? Because you are an unbelievably amazing person. You are beautiful inside out and have a heart of gold paired with the purest soul. <3

I'm glad you did that exercise and talked to yourself the way you would talk to one of us. Did it make you realise how truly awesome you are?

And LOVE the idea of the PvP, I'm on board :)

Bekah, thank you for your unflinching support even in my darkest moments. 

Warmest hugs.

You have done the same for me, and deserve no less than that <3 

I love the meditation idea as well. Although I think for me a time limit would work better too, but we can leave that up to each person individually to set what works for them. 

I have the opposite problem.  The extra effort of setting a timer, then wondering if I set it correctly, if it will go off, if it has really been that long or not, all adds up to being enough to prevent me from meditating.  Counting breaths to 25 is something I can usually manage.  I might lose track once or twice, but I just start again at whatever number I remember last and keep going.  We each have our own pain points and learn to deal with them as we may.

If 25 breaths took me 4 minutes, no wonder it seemed like ages when I floated on my back in the pool with my eyes closed for 100 breaths.

This morning's wait / walk between buses included this shoulder strengthener.  Videos like this are a stark reminder of how little I like my fat belly, but oh well.  On technique, my hands were a smidge too far from the wall, and by pulling my head through my shoulders, I probably sacrificed some of the strength building.  It would explain why this felt easier today than I expected.

As long as we understand what we need to be successful having our own way is just brilliant :D

And your exercise video is as always an inspiration. I'm super impressed by what you can do! You're awesome!!