I broke 400 pounds? I BROKE 400 POUNDS!

This morning was an interesting one.  I accidentally overslept; I think I turned my alarm off in my sleep.  As I was getting ready to leave I debated checking my weight this morning.  I decided to go ahead and do it since I was already late, what’s a couple more minutes?

Needless to say, when I stepped on the scale and saw “398.6,†I was quite surprised.  Breaking 400 lbs was the first major weight loss goal that I set for myself.  This has been in the making for about 14 months now, so I’m quite excited and happy to see it finally happen.

The next major weight loss goal is 350 lbs.  I might change over to a goal body fat % at some point, but I’m not 100% sure when.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Amazingpop! Keep it up. You can totally conquer that 250 goal. =)

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Great job! 350 doesn't stand a chance :D

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."