• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gainsdalf the Whey

Spring Strength Showdown 2013 (a NF Virtual Powerlifting Meet!)

okay, if we're going to double squat, we're gonna need to put me on a box or something. you've got 5" on me...

you can borrow my magic shoes :D

or OR OR OR... you stand on the curb- I'll stand on the asphalt and bam- there we go (most curb lines are 4-6")

Yeah, streaming will only happen during the lifting, no streaming my house all over the interwebz.

THANK GOD

Yeah, streaming will only happen during the lifting, no streaming my house all over the interwebz.

Dang and I was hoping for an MTV Cribs style tour of Corey's house.

I was thinking more about a supply closet setup where people can go for secret confession and the likes. MTV Cribs tour sounds even more fun though.

I can imagine that turning into Jersey Shore pretty quick. 

I can imagine that turning into Jersey Shore pretty quick. 

I do hope that the average nerd weightlifter possesses a bit more self restraint and intelligence than the average jersey shore person.

Also: Thats part of the fun :)

Perfect!

I'm a little sad about no streaming drinking...everyone knows Mir loves to make a fool of herself :tongue:

You totally should wear a GoPro aimed at yerself. 

True Life: I'm a Drunken Weightlifter

BAHAHAHAHA

...if I remember correctly my heaviest squat ever was done after drinking Russian whiskey for 6 hours, getting the worst sunburn I've had in 15 years, then deciding while riding my bike home I should hit the gym in my street clothes.  I even left my helmet on.

You totally should wear a GoPro aimed at yerself. 

BAHAHAHAHA

...if I remember correctly my heaviest squat ever was done after drinking Russian whiskey for 6 hours, getting the worst sunburn I've had in 15 years, then deciding while riding my bike home I should hit the gym in my street clothes.  I even left my helmet on.

I will do this.

And that sounds like the best squat attempt ever in the history of the world.

The fact that you kept your helmet shows great self restraint and personal responsibility! Safety always comes first :)

My favorite deadlift vid is linked at the end of bigm's, the 380x4 where Konstantinovswhistles as the end. a very back heavy way to do it, but I'm no one to critique 840 lb for reps. Here, I'll link it below.

my BF is suddenly concerned i"m meeting random people off the internet when I told him about this event.

(I've been doing that ever since I met him- for like 3 years- hell it's how I actually met him <confused jo is confused>)

you can see why he's concerned then.

lol different thing...

I was trying to buy his pants- not go hang out

nope.

I was literally trying to buy his pants.

he had them on sale- I needed leathers for the track.

He lied- jacket was too big- pants fit okay... 3 years later and I still can't fucking get rid of him!

ya, that montage is great. Almost gave me the chills and now I'm pretty bummed I'm doing this solo.

I-Jo...I can only imagine what the conversation would be like if I told my wife I was going to hang out with a bunch of people from the internet. "but it's okay, they all seem like nice people from their posts...", "no, I'm pretty sure that if any of them were psycopaths they would have put that in their sig..."