Spring Strength Showdown 2013 (a NF Virtual Powerlifting Meet!)

Something I would like to see :

Have a thread stickied/locked to use as a trophy board to display current reigning champions. Either that or have a page in the leaderboard spreadsheet for it. Also a male and female devision would be cool. Or does it make me sexist because I think that women have a harder time building strength? :P

Something I would like to see :

Have a thread stickied/locked to use as a trophy board to display current reigning champions. Either that or have a page in the leaderboard spreadsheet for it. Also a male and female devision would be cool. Or does it make me sexist because I think that women have a harder time building strength? :P

Not sexist at all.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Damn- I'm way down there.  That's depressing.   LOL oh well- all that means is ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!!! no where to go but up!

Congrats on the winners!  Glad I could be there to witness some of that fabulousness!  :D

i was under the impression it was Fall Brawl For it All? or are we not doing rhymes anymore? and i really need to get to work on my squat, if i can get it to 160kg (from 145kg) i'll be pretty damn pleased... and if i'd got it this time i'd of been 3rd in squat and 2nd overall! i freaking hate myself for injuring my hip