Workout tracking?

I love using www.mapmyfitness.com to track my runs and biking. Also convenient for pool workouts.

I track my crossfit workouts in a daily planner. Each week is on a two-page spread, and there's a monthly calendar before each new month that I can use to put in my PRs so they're easier to find later.

Other people at my gym (<bragging> including my trainer who placed 3rd in the Central East Regionals and is going to the Finals of the CrossFit Games </bragging>) really like using a WoD Book: http://www.wodbook.com/

Another very good site for eating right and exercise is www.sparkpeople.com which has a very comprehensive food tracker and a nifty workout tracker. It's free too! (tell them karassa sent you!)

LVL 2 Ranger: STR:4 CON:4 STA:3 DEX:2 WIS:4 CHA:3

For those of you who are Macolytes (I just came up with that! ha!), the iFitness iPhone app is a friggin' godsend. Because I would rather stab myself in the crotch than do cardio I mainly use it for tracking my lifting workouts (and it's really useful for this, it's got tons of exercises in the database complete with instructions and, often, video). Best of all you can email yourself a spreadsheet or PDF of any workouts you've entered into your log. Totally and completely recommended.

For those of you who are Macolytes (I just came up with that! ha!), the iFitness iPhone app is a friggin' godsend. Because I would rather stab myself in the crotch than do cardio I mainly use it for tracking my lifting workouts (and it's really useful for this, it's got tons of exercises in the database complete with instructions and, often, video). Best of all you can email yourself a spreadsheet or PDF of any workouts you've entered into your log. Totally and completely recommended.

Second that!

I started using this only a few weeks ago. It was great, because I was just getting started on weight lifting so I didn't know a lot of exercises to try, and this has only about a trillion or so. The log book helps a lot as well. I've been using it, and I don't normally log things. Well worth the money

I use daily plate's calculators though they are not that good, and i do not recommend it.

however, caloriesperhour is pretty good. as well as google pedometer ( um just google the words) and you will find it. you can see a map of an area including parks and streets and ravines, etc, and figure out how many calories you are burning, the distance, everything. it is really good to use