Sunmage's back to the center journey

Sunmage

Nailing an exam counts as...ummm...finding armor. There one step towards that dragon.

The bad weather in Germany this winter has even made the news here in the US. You all have had, what - 7 days of sun this winter or something awful like that? Wishing you all sunny skies!

Wandern
Wood Elf Druid
Level 10
STR 15 | DEX 19 | STA 18 | CON 16 | WIS 22 | CHA 20
Current Challenge: Focuses on Fitness 

Old Challenges 1110 9 876543, 2, 1

Yes, it was the darkest winter I have experienced in Germany. I hadn't noticed it myself at first, having trained myself to not let the weather affect my moods... but my husband and most of my coworkers started going slightly batty and then it was impossible to not notice. I imagine our sun loving Sunmage had it rough as well! Today was gloriously sunny where I live. :D

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Hey,

sorry for the missing support, but I struggled hard.

Since the weather was so ugly I had problems with my mood. And I developed some serious stomach problems.

I have not eaten meat for 4 days now and I will keep this habit. Also I have problems with dairy and don't like eggs so I transformed to a butter eating vegan.

1. Meditation:

not enough, but a C

2. Weight and food

F

3. sports

D

4. Procrastinating

I do need a time machine. Seriously.

I nailed 1 exam!

D

So its a D.

Since I didn't write up points I just get the level up...

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines