EternalJokers First Challenge

EternalJoker

Ok this is my first challenge thing so tell me if I do something wrong pleeaaaasssseeee or if I could do something better?

1: Practice Soccer/Tennis twice a week for 30 minutes

A= Doing both twice a week for 30 mins B= Doing one or the other combined twice a week for 30 mins C= Doing one or the other combined for 15 mins twice a week D=Doing one or the other once a week for 15 mins F= Anything else....

2: Update stories twice a week

A=Updating twice a week B= Editing once and updating once C= Editing twice D= Writing but not typing in F= Anything else....

3: Drink 2 bottles of water EVERYDAY

A= Drinking 2 bottles of water everyday B= Drinking 2 bottles of water every five days C= Drinking 1 bottle of water everyday D= Drinking 1 bottle of water every five days F= Anything else....

4: Eat 2 salads a week

A= Eating 2 salads a week B=Eating 1 salad a week C=Eating a handful of carrots and or celery twice a week D= Eating a handful of carrots and or celery once a week F= Anything else....

So this is my challenge! Two days after it already started... OH WELL :P

Level 1 Doppelganger Druid

Str 4 Dex 4 Sta 3.5 Con 4 Wis 4.5 Cha 6

"The bond that links true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." Richard Bach

Welcome to the Druids!

Well put goals. By update stories you mean write here or something else?

Um something else. Im a writer and I try to update stories but I get distracted and stuff.... :) Um just realized, did I need to do the Sta Cha etc. things? The level ups?

"The bond that links true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." Richard Bach

Welcome to the Druids!

No you dont have to do the character and leveling up!

Its for those who like RPGs!

It is fun and might inspire you for a new story, though...

Have fun here ;)

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Welcome to the Druids! Great goals too... they are easy to track and sound realistic.

How are you doing so far?

If you get a chance checkout our series of mini-challenges:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/27575-mini-challenge-around-nf-in-40-days-strong-like-a-warrior/

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Great goals, how is it coming? I think the first challenge is one of the hardest. I needed to get into a pattern, and I started 4 times before I am really sticking to my goals. It is exciting to check a goal off done on the list for the week, what about for you? I have to keep remembering that each week is a new challenge, it does not matter what happened in the past only what is happening right now.

Good Luck

Hi y'all :) I havn't really been on a lot, just to check to make sure everything's still here ya know? Um all y'all that have asked about my writing? THANK YOU!!!! You guys are awesome :highly_amused:

Someone asked me if I wrote on the internet? Yeah I do! I write on FictionPress and Fanfiction both under the same username as here  :monkey:  And I write romance/paranormal genre. I know someone asked that.

It almost made me cry happy tears when I came on here and saw all of these people urging me to keep going on here. :hopelessness:   Yall are my support system and its awesome!!! I'm actually doing well in my goals except the salad one...... I have about a D in that one.  :grumpy:  Not good. But that's about it, which isn't bad for me. But next challenge, its probably going to reappear on my list :onthego:

Another BIG THANK YOU to everyone

I was going to ask you how you are doing and then I saw you were the first one to report! Good work!

Ouch on breaking a nail playing soccer. That really sucks. And hurts. :( Hope its healing OK.

You nailed it when you said "its better than what I was doing before". Ultimately this is the whole point of the challenges. Looking forward to seeing you again for the next one! :)

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

Yeah it looks a bit frankenstined but all in all its cool. Thanks for your support through out this thing, its really made me comfortable talking to everyone on here. Im usually a bit shy so its an accomplishment...  And yeah you'll definantly see me back again!

Glad that you'll be back for another round! :D

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines