• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BigDaddyQuinn

Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go!

From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The legend of BigDaddyQuinn: Defender of the Universe.

A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil. As BigDaddyQuinn's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy.

On Planet Earth, a Galaxy Alliance was formed. Together with the good planets of the Solar System, they maintained peace throughout the universe until a new horrible menace threatened the galaxy.

BigDaddyQuinn was needed once more.

This is the story of the superforce of space explorers. Specially trained and sent by the alliance to bring back, BigDaddy Quinn: Defender of the Universe.

I think my goals were a bit too grandiose last challenge.  I'm going to scale back this time and be more focused.

Form feet and legs!

10x3 sets body weight (or more) lunges and squats 3x a week

Form arms...

20x3 sets of incline pushups 3x a week

And torso!

3 minutes each of standard, left, and right plank 3x a week

And I’ll form the head!

Continue with Scripture/prayer each evening from the last challenge with an eye towards family leadership. 

I need to be a more active leader/servant for my family.  So this goal will include finishing home projects (downstairs bathroom) by the end of the challenge, and more family time without TV and games.  Yeah, It's vague, but I want my lovely wife to be involved too.

I've seen some pretty awesome themes this challenge, so I can't say that's the best one but... man, I love giant robots.  Well played indeed.

When you say family time with no TV or games, does that include board games?  There are a lot of great family games that provide a lot of social interaction.  Not to mention being fast, easy and fun.

I've seen some pretty awesome themes this challenge, so I can't say that's the best one but... man, I love giant robots.  Well played indeed.

When you say family time with no TV or games, does that include board games?  There are a lot of great family games that provide a lot of social interaction.  Not to mention being fast, easy and fun.

This theme has been in the back of my head since the end of the last challenge.  Not the best, agreed, but it does help focus my efforts on specific areas.  Board games are great!  We got some really fun games for Christmas and birthdays last year (Monopoly Jr., Where's my water?, and jigsaw puzzles!).  The problem is that Tree Rex, Trigger Happy, and Mario all beckon from the great electronic cyclops in the basement. It's amazing how much my lovely wife and I sound like my parents... Games are great every couple of days, but my oldest boy thinks he has to play every minute of every day.  It's nasty, but the boy has actually peed on a basket of laundry instead of coming upstairs to the bathroom.  I'm pretty sure you can sell them for that under Old Testament law.

In other news, my lovely wife started a new cardio dance class last night.  Hooray for yoga pants! But it meant she spent a chunk of the evening calculating the family BMI.  Boy howdy, do I have a way to go.

And, I have an appointment with the doctor next week to start the process to find out if I am gluten intolerant or have celiac disease.  The good news is that either one would push me into a Paleo diet.