Mini-challenge #1: Three little pigs

Nuala

Aeryn keeps beating me to my questions. I'm really curious about banded hspus...

Putting my knee through it like when u hang upside down off the monkey bars at the playground. The other leg balances agains the wall so I don't fall over.

I will try to snap some photo or video.

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Awesome! Wait, having trouble picturing this - are you looping your legs through the band? Also, I entered your numbers, so you should have rows now. :)

!

Thank you!!! Having rows makes me feel included. :)

Getting INTO the position to do the assisted hspu is kind scary. It's kinda like a back handspring. You have to really trust your arms are going the be there to keep your face from meeting the ground with your full body weight lol.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

I figure I should start getting in on these mini challenges!

I'll put in for HSPU and Dips (on rings). Am I supposed to be challenging myself to a certain number, or just put how many I'm able to do? And is it in just one day or over the course of the whole week?

Level 3 Assassin

STR: 7 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 3

It's up to you as long as you follow the rules: don't hurt yourself and don't let the mini-challenges interfere with your own goals. You're free to do it all in one day or spread the exercises until the end of the mini-challenge, you'll find the exact countdown in the original post but it will roughly end on Monday.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Our work here is not yet done, Assassins! MORE PUSHING!

*continues standing on his head*

Level 6 Demon Hunter, Novice Troubadour

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Current Challenge

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Huzzah, pork and rally! Thanks for the vids for reference Nuala, my goal will be to improve crow form as apparently I've been doing it wrong.

Paradox, Humor, Change

Level Four Half-Elf Ninja (Assassin/Monk)

Str: 15.25 l Dex: 12.25 l Sta: 10.25 l Con: 5 l Wis: 10 l Cha: 7

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Ninja Gecko Profile / Battle Chronicles

alright Assassin's you've got this. Keep pushing those walls back! 

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Well there was a good foot of snow on the ground this morning so I got in a good workout PUSHING my snow shovel!  It's supposed to snow ALL day today so I will have another round of snow shoveling to add later!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Did sliding toe planks earlier today, my abs are now telling me that yes indeed I did use them core muscles.

Wisdom 20   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Crow pose 2 seconds.  Yay!  I held it one second longer! Next objective: 3 seconds. :D 

Can I just add all of my time together at the end of the challenge?  Like, 1 second yesterday + 2 seconds today + 3 tomorrow = 6 seconds?

OtakuBosatsu

Level 1 Lycan. Druid/Monk at heart, training with the Assassins
STR 7|DEX 5.75|STA 4|CON 3|WIS 3.75|CHA 3

My blog, "Zen, Music, and Movement": http://raffyayaladvo.wordpress.com/

Did sliding toe planks earlier today, my abs are now telling me that yes indeed I did use them core muscles.

Those look wicked hard. I have yet to try them to verify this but i'm preemptively impressed. 

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

dang! that ^ was my thousandth post. I wish I had been more eloquent.  <_<

"your stunning technique for engaging both triceps brachii and rectus abdominis is causing in me a desire to attempt such feats, however as I have not bought out the time to do so, I shall lavish you with all accolades and esteem as I am certain you are owed."

There. That's better. 

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Crow pose 2 seconds.  Yay!  I held it one second longer! Next objective: 3 seconds. :D

Can I just add all of my time together at the end of the challenge?  Like, 1 second yesterday + 2 seconds today + 3 tomorrow = 6 seconds?

WHOO HOOO!! Crow = So not easy. Good job!! Yes, we are adding it up cumulatively. 

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Way to go on the crow. Yep, just add them together

I didn't even think to notice when I had my 1.000 post. But I thought it was eloquent. But then you told me something I did looked wicked hard, so of course I liked it :playful:

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Plaaaaaaaaaaaanks. Oh my goodness my upper body is feeling it (especially since I'm improving my form on my incline pushups). Please tell me next week's challenge will be not upper body heavy? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase? 

Le cÅ“ur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connaît point. (The heart has its reasons that reason cannot know.)

@kawaiidragoness || @KawaChallenge || Reddit || Tumblr || Youtube || Dropbox (cloud storage) || Kiva (microloans for the world's economy!) || Universe Project 

L2 Spriggan AssassinSTR 5 | DEX 3 | CON 7.67 | STA 6 | WIS 5.5 | CHA 4.67QUEST || CHALLENGE: Lair (0) Start-Scummer (1) UD (2)

So, apparently I'm a little slow on the draw here, as I just realized we have a mini-challenge going. And now I have a challenge to go with the mini-challenge, cause I've got a LOT of catching up to do! :tyrannosaurus:

LEVEL III ASSASSIN-MONK

STR: 8   STA: 10

AGI: 10   WIS: 5

CON: 7   CHA: 4

We must DARE to be GREAT;

and we must realize that GREATNESS is

the FRUIT of TOIL and SACRIFICE and HIGH COURAGE

"your stunning technique for engaging both triceps brachii and rectus abdominis is causing in me a desire to attempt such feats, however as I have not bought out the time to do so, I shall lavish you with all accolades and esteem as I am certain you are owed."

There. That's better. 

That is so eloquent it brought a tear to my eye. Truly you are a master of words :playful:

Push-ups in again today! Definitely more tomorrow as well... OH! And HSPU's :)

WOLF

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines