Dirty's Second Challenge

Diet and Fitness Goals:

1. Do 2 perfect chin ups:

STR:2 | STA: 1

Right now I'm doing one chin up with good form. I would like to make that impeccabe form and double it.

2. Do a yoga DVD or attend a class 4 times a week.

CON: 2 | WIS: 1

With new muscles comes new muscle fibers. Help speed up the process of healing and help improve my balance and coordination.

3. Work up to 50 consecutive crunches.

STA: 2 | STR: 2

My hope is to eventually be able to do 100 crunches in 2 minutes. Right now I'm leaving out the time aspect and just working on being able to complete 50 crunches in a row.

4. Limit myself to two drinks per day: *Added April 22nd*

CHA: 1 | WIS: 1  | CON: 1

I've realized something lately. I really don't like hangovers. They affect my performance at work/school/gym, they cost waay too much money to feel that bad and drinking doesn't mean I'm going to have a good time somewhere. I wasn't going to do this as a challenge since I thought it was going to be easier than it seemed. But with a few major events coming up (My friends finals in Battle of the Bands, a few birthdays, and post-exam parties) I realized a little incentive wouldn't hurt.

Level Up My Life Goal:

1. Put $300 down on my credit card

WIS: 2

Put tip money or any extra funds I have lying around towards my credit card to try to get a good chunk out of the balance owing.

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Great Goals! Love the crunches and how you are working in steps to reach an end goal! There are lots of apps for your phone that have specific workouts for that. If you are interested check one out!

Good Luck!

Random Donny

Level 1 Hawk Ranger

• [*]
Strength (STR) - 3[*]Dexterity (DEX) - 3[*]Stamina (STA) - 3[*]Constitution (CON) - 2[*]Wisdom (WIS) - 1[*]Charisma (CHA) - 3

Alright, first update!

Today was an awesome day in class, we did our final presentations for our group fitness class which means I spent 2 hours going through a bunch of bootcamp/interval classes. Seriously awesome but I was way too pooched at the end of it to stay for the yoga class afterwards. As soon as I finish up at the school I'm going to be doing one of my yoga DVD's and getting a well deserved rest.

Looking at Sunday for my next workout session. I have a workout for before I head off to work planned, going to test to see how close I am to the 50 crunches and some arm/upperback stuff planned to give myself a little more oomph.

Although I might have to get up ridiculously early tomorrow morning to walk to work I figure that's an extra $15 I can put towards my credit card that I could save.

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Stayed later at work than I normally would three times this week to try and get a little extra money on my paycheck to go towards my credit card. I've walked to work a few times to save bus fair and get a little fresh air and brought a few more lunches to work to reduce the amount I'm spending. I'm putting in my application to a new restaurant my roommate works at to get a better job and managed to talk the owner into giving me Friday evening shifts.

Exams are playing havoc on my life but I've completed a few yoga DVD's and randomly done a few poses at work.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines