Found this site while looking up information about the Paelo Diet and thought it would be great to talk to people about fitness and more "nerdy" things. 

My real name is Zach but I love the word Zesty (best word in the dictionary in my opinion) so that's what I usually go by online. I am 25 years old living on the Central Coast of NSW in Australia. I was actually born in Florida but have been living in Australia for 7 years now with my wife, who is Australian, and our 5 month old son. 

My hobbies include gaming of all kinds, video games, board games, and card games. My wife and I enjoy watching shows together and going to the movies. My newest hobbies are doing a boxing workout with some mates and riding my pushbike, although I really only do that when commuting to work. 

I started getting serious about my fitness after my son was born because I realised I didn't want to be a father who couldn't keep up with his son because of poor health, especially considering I am only 25 years old. I am not heaps overweight, 94 kg at the moment, but would like to lose more and hopefully gain some muscle as well.  

Definitely keen to meet some new people and discuss all the many things I need to learn about fitness. 

Thanks for reading.  :nevreness:

Welcome Zesty,

I was 93.2kg start of Jan, now down to 79kg. You've come to the right place to get education and support ;)

Some of my favorite NF and off site articles:

How to lose weight

Rules of the Rebellion

Are you Boring?

Saint's story

Top 100 Paleo recipes

The definitive guide to grains

We're only one week into the current challenge, you can still join late if you want.

Good luck with the weight loss and fitness :)

Cheers

Dominic

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge