Android App for Interval Training?

Does anyone use any phone apps for interval training? Any suggestions? I'd like something that, in addition to acting as a timer/stopwatch, would track each interval too.

Thanks!

Ras'taban

Level 3 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 2 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

j.r.r. tolkien

Endomondo will do what you want and track everything you could want. You can set up your own interval sets and listen to your own playlists.

Level 10 - Ironborn sellsword        Weight loss goal: 90kg --> 70kg      Endurance goal: non-stop 5km       Power goal: 10 full form pushups

Find me: My Fitness Pal | Fitbit | Feb 16 challenge

"I don't want to have a dozen sons. I want to have adventures" ~ Asha Greyjoy

I use : "A HIIT Interval Timer"

it is fully programable, it's free with ads (a banner at the bottom of the screen), and I think there is a paid version.

There is no stopwatch function and it does not sinc with music or anything though.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

I use a HIIT timer. it's super easy. image is brown with a little running man in it.

it has a prep work rest and finish time.

I find that a tid but annoying but ultimately I program no "prep" time and work is 10 seconds and rest is 50 seconds.

the reason I do that is because I hate ending not when I'm done. if you do prep work and rest... you end with another ten k seconds before the final buzzer and that's just annoying.

I do like it because it has a the second beep count down, can be started or stopped mid work out. my gym.boss can't be paused. it's a useful feature when working with others ir you forgot what you were doing and you can use a whistle ir a buzzer sound such is nice.

I've tried a number of different interval apps on Android, and the one I finally settled on as best is called Impetus. Very customizable (including customizable audio signals as you transition from fast to slow, it will tell you how many intervals you have left over headphones, etc) and a slick interface. By far the best I've tried.