My name is Brandon, I've been following Steve's blog for a while and I "joined" his newsletter a while ago, but I wasn't ready make the changes necessary in my life to really get in shape. I'm not sure what changed in the last week or so, but I'm tired of feeling like crap and as such have decided to do something about it. It may have something to do with the prospect of getting back into teaching martial arts and deciding that I want to progress to the next level in my life.

Some nerd related information about me:

I run NerdJutsu.com so any other martial artists come on over and say hi!

I work at a robotics company as a QA analyst (oh yeah!)

I've been studying martial arts for about 10 years now and I'm going to be releasing my first ebook at the end of this month

My favorite video game is Chrono Trigger with a close second being the Mass Effect series.

I've been rarring to go and start kicking ass, I'm feeling like jumping in and joining the rebelliion is already giving me some more motivation to make things happen!

STR[3] DEX[2] STA[2] CON[2] WIS[4] CHA[3]

My Character Sheet - http://nerdjutsu.com/about/character-information/

Totally ignore my random questions in my reply on my post, I had no idea you'd started your own!

I'm really glad you've started this too. Totally loving your dedication to martial arts! I dabbled in Tae Kwon Do when I used to live abroad but I never went back to it. I miss it a lot, actually. 

Totally feel you on the 'sick of feeling like crap' front. I actually don't think I remember the last time I woke up feeling ready to get going for the day. It would be nice to actually FEEL like I can make it through the day without wanting to go back to bed by lunchtime...

Good luck to you pal, let's DO this!

PD 

X

"It's hard to accept yourself as someone you don't desire; as someone you don't want to be." Laura Marling, 'Rambling Man'