Got me a job at the gym.

Totally got a job at the gym I attend. Hoping this will lead to me getting eve more lifting in to me daily regimen. Hoping to get the most huge, and lift all the weights! I call this a win!

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 3

Stamina: 2

Constitution: 2

Wisdom : 2

Charisma: 3

LOL 

good for you.

Some people it works out well for- some people- not so much ( I work at a gym)

The personal trainers work out- but none of the sales staff or front desk people work out (well- one girl for training sales still works out- but she just lost 75 lbs and she's trying to gthe bodybuilder route- so she's doing things specifically) 

Every one else just gets super burnt out so they don't. it's sad really.  Keep it up and stay motivated- don't let it drag you down!!!  LOL YAY for getting huge and lifting all ze weights!

Thanks for the support. I plan on just lifting and workling out before and/or after my shift. It helps that I have a pretty high energy level. So hopefully, I won't get burned out.

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Ha! Lift all the weights off the floor where people left them and rack them where they belong!

Funny you should say that. My OCD made it so i was always doing this anyway when I was working out, so now I will just be getting paid to do it.

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Thanks for the support. I plan on just lifting and workling out before and/or after my shift. It helps that I have a pretty high energy level. So hopefully, I won't get burned out.

Id recommend before your shifts. Ive worked at a fitness center and sometimes, you just want to get the heck out of there afterwards.

USS & NBAC Masters swim coach

Current: lifter, runner

Former: triathlete, cyclocross racer, NCAA swimmer

Current games: Borderlands 2, Runescape, Star Ocean, Dragon's Dogma

Ha! Lift all the weights off the floor where people left them and rack them where they belong!

you have NO idea how true this is- nope I retract that. Clearly you do.

I lift more weight cleaning up after people in 30 minutes than I do during my own workouts. It's obscene how much weight we move for other people.

I finished my workout saturday by stacking the 30 lb KB I used and two random 25 # plate weights onto a stepper thing and push them like a sled back. it was brutal- good way to finish the work out- but god damn did it suck LOL.  And that was just that one point. 

I agree do it before. 

I only do mine after because I go in to dance- and I cannot do that till 9 PM M-R and then 8 P Friday and then noon saturday- so I work- then I get to work out after the aerobics room clears. 

Id recommend before your shifts. Ive worked at a fitness center and sometimes, you just want to get the heck out of there afterwards.

That is the plan. Except for on days I open. When ya have to start your shift at 4:30, it would be super hard to lift before that.

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger