"Becoming a Supple Leopard" already rated 90+ times?

Photos are one of the most updated things I have found in texts. If you take a look at the difference between SS Ed 1 and SS Ed 3 the pictures got vastly better. 

He probably thought the photo examples were great because he knows what to look for. I can imagine taht after some wide spread feedback he may change a few things for a second edition. 

Oh, certainly.  I just wish the initial reviews had been a little more objective about that since I'd have waited to buy it if I'd known how weak it was in that area.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

i remember touching k-starr's abs... those were the days.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

i remember touching k-starr's abs... those were the days.

right?  you still dream about it.

Luckily it's an elite club of KStarr ab touchers.  Too bad we let spousal unit in.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I would love to see him rant about it. His written rant is hilarious.

He refers to it as the "c word" and pretends he doesn't understand what you are saying.  It's too funny.  And people keep trying to clarify which makes it even funnier.  He's got a great dry wit.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.