Sweet Adeline? You Mean Strong Adeline!!

1. Do Body Transformation Workout 6x times a week (STR +3 STA+ 2)

Perform the Body Transformation plan workouts each day.

Grading (AVG over all the weeks):

A: 6x per week

B: 5x per week

C: 4x per week

D: 3x per week

E: 2x per week

F: 0-1x per week

2. Pants size down by 1 number (CHA +4)

I am currently a size 10 in my jeans and would like to be down to a size 8 by the end of the challenge.

Grading:

A: Size down to 8, fits comfortably

B: Size down to 8, feels a bit tight

C: Size down to 10, loosened up

D: Current size 10, fits comfortably (size doesn't change)

E: Size up 10 feels a bit tight 

F: Size up 10 feels tight

3. Eat more fruits and vegetables. (CON +3)

Add more healthy fruits and vegetables into my diet.  5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.

Grading:

A: 7x a week

B: 5x a week

C: 4x a week

D: 3x a week

E: 2x a week

F: 1x a week

4. Pay off one medical bill completely and set up payment plan for large bills. (WIS +3)

I have recently acquired a lot of medical bills.  I want to completely pay off one and set up a payment plan with the doctor to pay off the others.

Grading:

A: Pay off one bill and set up payment plan for two others.

B: Pay off one bill and set up payment plan for one other

C: Pay off one bill

D: Set up payment plan for two others

E: Set up payment plan for one other

F: Do nothing

Let's do this!

Medium Half-Ogre Warrior

• [*]Strength (STR) - 2[*]Dexterity (DEX) - 1[*]Stamina (STA) - 1[*]Constitution (CON) - 4[*]Wisdom (WIS) - 4[*]Charisma (CHA) - 3

"The only bad workout is the one you didn't do"

Kristin

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30543-strong-adeline-no-witnesses-no-survivors/

Hey Ade, Glad to see your goals set up. I just have a recommendation when it comes to your first goal - plan at least one more rest day in your week. You'll probably find that your body needs rest and you'll struggle to get into gym or do a full workout or something, but that doesn't mean you have given 100% the other days, so shouldn't be a fail.

Will keep an eye on your progress.  Don't forget to pop in and let us know how you're doing :)

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Hey Ade, how are things going?  Managing? Is there anything we can help with? Motivation, support, advice etc?

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Okay, so I didn't do so hot, or I didn't really do this challenge at all, but I'm starting out again.  That's what's important!  I'm a warrior this time!!!

Medium Half-Ogre Warrior

• [*]Strength (STR) - 2[*]Dexterity (DEX) - 1[*]Stamina (STA) - 1[*]Constitution (CON) - 4[*]Wisdom (WIS) - 4[*]Charisma (CHA) - 3

"The only bad workout is the one you didn't do"

Kristin

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30543-strong-adeline-no-witnesses-no-survivors/

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines