Hey Nerd Fitness!

I am brand spankin new to the forums and to the idea of creating my own rebel, although I am a little familiar with the idea of it since my older sister has been on here for a few of the challenges already.

I'm 24 years old living in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. My current job is a payroll clerk (blah desk job), but this fall I will be returning to school for an Environmental Technician diploma. Numbers seem to click pretty easily for me but now that I'm in a really great job I've found that being in a stuffy office at a desk 5 days of the week just is not what I'm meant to do! Back to the drawing board.

Outside of the windowless cubicle, I try to stay very active. I visited the gym quite often (until my car died) so I bought a bike, and then it snowed a few inches in the middle of April, so yoga and body weight workouts in my living room and the odd jog when the sidewalks are clean have been my physical activity for the past few weeks. Definitely looking forward to biking to the gym once the snow is gone, and biking across town to meet up with my sister to to work on our goals and challenges!

I guess you want some goals and stats too:

Height: 5'6 ish

Weight: 140 ish (the battery on my scale has been dead for a loooong time)

Goals:

My sister and I have 3 obstacle course races this year.

*A long term goal is to beat my last years time in the Spartan Sprint, eat a cleaner diet.

Short term goals are:

*Jog/walk 10km in about an hour. (I just achieved my goal of going 5km in under 30 minutes :-D )

*Save up enough to cover my tuition (this wont necissarily include books or other equipment needed, but if I have enough to cover some extras with out hitting up the loan then YAY)

*Compete with my sister and do everything better then she does! LOL Just kidding! ..... kind of, a little friendly competition never hurt, I guess I can let her beat me every now and then.

Not really sure what else I should add in here, so I'll leave it at this for now.

Until next time,

CHEERS

I second Gilfren`s question hehehehehe

Welcome to NF! It is always great to have some friendly competition! Good luck on all your obstacle courses! I am not much of a runner myself, but I am working towards participating on the Alpha Warrior course someday in the next 5 years.

Again, welcome!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!