How to transition to a healthy diet

Or you could've just given me a link or a citation so I can look it up as I'm "obviously" not too much into this debate. Of course you can say that I should search for myself but that would also be rather imprecise unless that conversation is staggeringly small and the arguments are so limited that there could've only been a couple of options. (plus not giving any sources doesn't really seem all that scientific when you're already relying on science for your argument)

Also, where I come from "Republicans" don't exist.

Or you could've just given me a link or a citation so I can look it up as I'm "obviously" not too much into this debate. Of course you can say that I should search for myself but that would also be rather imprecise unless that conversation is staggeringly small and the arguments are so limited that there could've only been a couple of options. (plus not giving any sources doesn't really seem all that scientific when you're already relying on science for your argument)

Also, where I come from "Republicans" don't exist.

Sources?

Clean/paleo:

Mark Sisson

Gary Taubes

Robb Wolfe

Dr. Loren Cordain

IIFYM/Flexible:

Lyle McDonald

Alan Aragon

Dr. Layne Norton

Ian McCarthy

Sources?

Clean/paleo:

Mark Sisson

Gary Taubes

Robb Wolfe

Dr. Loren Cordain

IIFYM/Flexible:

Lyle McDonald

Alan Aragon

Dr. Layne Norton

Ian McCarthy

Thanks, already checked out some - will dig futher into it. Any recommendations on dialogues like the protein debate between Cordain and Campbell?

Sources?

Clean/paleo:

Mark Sisson

Gary Taubes

Robb Wolfe

Dr. Loren Cordain

IIFYM/Flexible:

Lyle McDonald

Alan Aragon

Dr. Layne Norton

Ian McCarthy

Any recommended readings for those? I know that at least Taubes can be difficult as  hell to read. Tried reading Good calories, Bad Calories 3 times already and never finished :/ Which bugs me out no end since i am an avid reader normally finishing a book somewhere between 1 day - 1 week.

Any recommended readings for those? I know that at least Taubes can be difficult as  hell to read. Tried reading Good calories, Bad Calories 3 times already and never finished :/ Which bugs me out no end since i am an avid reader normally finishing a book somewhere between 1 day - 1 week.

If you're already familiar with Cordain ect. there is also a discussion Steve posted by Cordain and someone else (forgot his name) on an NF article. The most 'scientifically' sound resources I've seen so far (for my standards) are Lyle's Blog and Aragon's (more familiar with the former, both do research reviews which are incredibly interesting although the latter is on a monthly subscription basis). It's generally a good idea to assess both critically given the context of your situation and application. (something Lyle likes to rave about in which he is more than right IMO)

It's also not a bad idea to have a critical look at studies that are cited in any material you're going to read.