Tricks and tips to adding time to an already tight day?

Ok so I am new to Nerd Fitness Forum, but not totally to NF. I have 2 jobs, work 65 (give or take) hours and find it hard to "Balance" my time to get everything in. I am 90-100% Paleo, I try to get 1 hour worth of WOs in a week on one night/weekend day off. At this point I know I have to start getting up to do my exercise because there is really not other time to fit it in and two days a week just doesn't sound like enough.

But is there any tricks people have besides walks during break? Or fitting it in on your only day off?  My day starts at 6:40am and ends at 11pm. Now sleep is somewhere in between that. As it is right now, sleep is lacking and less then the required amount.  So I have issues there. 

So I ask again... any tips?? I don't want to have excuses in this, and I am at a point where I have sort of stopped loosing. So something somewhere has to change. 

Thanks in advanced!!

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase" - MLK Jr.

Hmmm. Depending on what environments you work in, I used to wear ankle weights under my business slacks to maximize my walking during the day. I always take the stairs.... If the bathroom is empty, I'll do some jumping jacks or squats before I head back out.

Are your jobs desk-based or walking around based?

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

My frist job is desk, my second is more physical. Climbing latters, walking around, lifting heavy boxes. So there I know I am at least getting something. I could do some push ups at work. We have an open area with a desk. 

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase" - MLK Jr.