• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Julius Cesar

Julius Cesar's Second Half-challenge

Okay, because I only did three of the six weeks last time (and because of other extenuating circumstances) I had to begin my challenge this week.  Once again, I am only giving myself half points, and this time I am not going to level up.  That way I should be all caught up.

Anyways, on to my goals!

1) Run for a minumum of half an hour every day at at least 4 miles an hour.  Endurance is the key here - no stopping until i'm done with the workout I assign myself for that day.  +1 STR, +2 STA

2) Paleo.  30 days.  Go.  (actually, I started this one last monday)  +2 CON

3) Read from my scriptures.  Five days a week, work my way up to every day. +1 WIS

4) Learn a new accent every week.  This week: Russian, followed by Estuary English and possibly Texan. +1 CHA

Onwards to glory!

Time to report I guess.

1) Run for a minumum of half an hour every day at at least 4 miles an hour.  Endurance is the key here - no stopping until i'm done with the workout I assign myself for that day.  +1 STR, +2 STA

Failed.  I didn't work out at all.  F.  No points.

2) Paleo.  30 days.  Go.  (actually, I started this one last monday)  +2 CON

Managed to do this spectacularly!  I lost 15 pounds just from this!  It worked Spectacularly!  A+, +2 CON

3) Read from my scriptures.  Five days a week, work my way up to every day. +1 WIS

Ish?  I did it about 2 times a week.  D.  +.25 WIS

4) Learn a new accent every week.  This week: Russian, followed by Estuary English and possibly Texan. +1 CHA

Sorta.  I got a terrible cold that actually knocked my voice out for 2 weeks.  However, I did learn the Texan accent, and my Russian and RP English is getting better.  B.  +.75 CHA

OVERALL RESULTS:  +2 CON, +.25 WIS, +.75 CHA

Sign in to follow this