The Nara Misadventures

Damn that was nice and fantastic. Really mind blowing! I want them in color. NOW!

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

Star Log Date: 2013305

[Enable Picard voice]

I find myself starting to battle the "Drifter's Disease", to which only my determination and willpower can overcome. I completed the necessary routine workout requirements, and also passed the Art History exam with flying colors with minimal studying. Although with performing in front of the panel, some mistakes were made and humility points were earned.

[Disable Picard voice]

So that happened mainly :3 Going over to a friend's house tomorrow to start off break, and will update sporadically as always~

Also I did this (frustrated doodle turned into...not a doodle):

382716_641313485883667_465356159_n.jpg

I know she's a Reptile Priestess, but I thought it'd be fun to ask you guys for name suggestions, so lemme know whatcha think~!

à plus tard~!

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

SO MANY SMOKE BOMBS xD Thankies though! Glad ya liked 'em!

No true assassin works without smoke bombs! (plus I think it fit with the whole fire nation concept) Welcome!

I want them in color. NOW!

^ This. Splash some rainbows on them and make IT POP!

Star Log Date: 2013305

[Enable Picard voice]

I find myself starting to battle the "Drifter's Disease", to which only my determination and willpower can overcome. I completed the necessary routine workout requirements, and also passed the Art History exam with flying colors with minimal studying. Although with performing in front of the panel, some mistakes were made and humility points were earned.

[Disable Picard voice]

So that happened mainly :3 Going over to a friend's house tomorrow to start off break, and will update sporadically as always~

Also I did this (frustrated doodle turned into...not a doodle):

382716_641313485883667_465356159_n.jpg

I know she's a Reptile Priestess, but I thought it'd be fun to ask you guys for name suggestions, so lemme know whatcha think~!

à plus tard~!

Don't let the fire become a spark, keep it alive - FUEL IT WITH RAINBOW 'SPLOSIONS. Ahem..you get the picture.

Name suggestions? Any ideas regarding her as a character or do you only have a design? I find it easier to come up with a name when I have a story for the character. (RPG stuff, woo!)

P.S: Seeing as you seem to dig Saints Row II (and possibly III?), if you haven't already seen anything about it in ~3 months there'll be Saints Row IV! I love how whacky that game series is.

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

No true assassin works without smoke bombs! (plus I think it fit with the whole fire nation concept) Welcome!

^ This. Splash some rainbows on them and make IT POP!

Don't let the fire become a spark, keep it alive - FUEL IT WITH RAINBOW 'SPLOSIONS. Ahem..you get the picture.

Name suggestions? Any ideas regarding her as a character or do you only have a design? I find it easier to come up with a name when I have a story for the character. (RPG stuff, woo!)

P.S: Seeing as you seem to dig Saints Row II (and possibly III?), if you haven't already seen anything about it in ~3 months there'll be Saints Row IV! I love how whacky that game series is.

Rainbow smoke bombs garnered from the blood of Unicorns and tears of happy babies xD

Hmm Story... Let's see what I can randomly come up with: As a Reptile priestess she got her power from the venom of a certain snake that is supposed to a rare occurrence or legend where she is from, and thus she can "read" the spots, pattens and skins of anything reptilian like a fortune teller can read runes or tarot. Although she seems very ethereal or mysterious on the outside, Her normal personality is quick tempered and tomboyish, especially when she's around friends. Her main goal is to learn magic and become a mage counselor , although she's barely any good at all the magics. (does that randomness help any? xD)

OH MAN I HEARD. That's crazy I don't think 3 has been out that long though (at least in my head it doesn't seem very long), I haven't even played 3 but I will possibly try too today *3* ~ Yessss The game is so whacky xD I still feel bad for carlos though.

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Rainbow smoke bombs garnered from the blood of Unicorns and tears of happy babies xD

Hmm Story... Let's see what I can randomly come up with: As a Reptile priestess she got her power from the venom of a certain snake that is supposed to a rare occurrence or legend where she is from, and thus she can "read" the spots, pattens and skins of anything reptilian like a fortune teller can read runes or tarot. Although she seems very ethereal or mysterious on the outside, Her normal personality is quick tempered and tomboyish, especially when she's around friends. Her main goal is to learn magic and become a mage counselor , although she's barely any good at all the magics. (does that randomness help any? xD)

OH MAN I HEARD. That's crazy I don't think 3 has been out that long though (at least in my head it doesn't seem very long), I haven't even played 3 but I will possibly try too today *3* ~ Yessss The game is so whacky xD I still feel bad for carlos though.

INDEED. Ever since that asdf movie and the double rainbow guy I've been like "RAINBOWS - THAT'S MY NEW THING!". Then since the that episode with "Blackwater" on GoT it became rainbowsplosions!

Somewhat, her looks and the whole concept always gets me somwhere desert-like. Egyptian, Syrian - maybe even Lovecraftian but I'm a history nerd. Do you want it to be modern or historically inspired?

What? Saints Row Third has been out for at least one to two years! (I believe it came out 2011) You def. need to have a crack at it, the game series just gets whackier as they go along! This is actually one of the games I'm stoked for and I barely ever play video games anymore.

Also, watch this:

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

Either way rainbow explosions are friggin' awesome! :D Which makes me wonder if an atomic rainbow bomb went off would it rain adorable kittens and puppies with a bipolar evil side for destruction?

Prolly historic, feels like it would suit her better than something modern :3 Might do something Egyptian given the snake she has~

xD Apparantly my concept of time is very off, guess it's going faster than keeping up with it! I know I've seen a multiplayer co-op lets play of SR3 and AKDJSBKJD the gimp outfits... and such. HA. Ohhh they definitely leveled up the whackiness in this one! President with superpowers kickin' butt and enforcing the law with explosions! LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS.

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Agreed! I would totally wear a suit that emits rainbow explosions if that would exist. It would be like a nuclear explosion just full of rainbowy awesomeness! Like cure AIDS, cancer, diseases, make plants grow in desert areas an stuff like that!

Gimme a day, I'll brainstorm some and come back at ya! I already had a look at the sheet of Egyptian gods and pharaohs and peeps and I've been listening to

for inspriation!

Indeed it is! I know it's been a bit because I remember talking to a buddy about it and I haven't seen him since 2011! Exactly! Quite frankly, that game seems to fit your energy level/you (or at least how you come off) perfectly.

And if I might ask, does this energy also translate to  how you behave in reality? Because that would be MICHAEL BAY RAINBOWSPLOSION level of goodness.

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

I am going to have to check out this manga SOLEY for this picture xD I wish I could have hair like that!

:D Its an old manga about acting, kind of like an awesome predecessor to Skip Beat! I hope you like it as much as I do! I wish it was finished so I can know the ending, though >.>

Black Half-Hobbit Half-Human

Level 1, Rebel

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Agreed! I would totally wear a suit that emits rainbow explosions if that would exist. It would be like a nuclear explosion just full of rainbowy awesomeness! Like cure AIDS, cancer, diseases, make plants grow in desert areas an stuff like that!

Gimme a day, I'll brainstorm some and come back at ya! I already had a look at the sheet of Egyptian gods and pharaohs and peeps and I've been listening to

for inspriation!

Indeed it is! I know it's been a bit because I remember talking to a buddy about it and I haven't seen him since 2011! Exactly! Quite frankly, that game seems to fit your energy level/you (or at least how you come off) perfectly.

And if I might ask, does this energy also translate to  how you behave in reality? Because that would be MICHAEL BAY RAINBOWSPLOSION level of goodness.

Then you shall have to have a name that is common yet now transcends common definition... like THE WEATHERMAN. Or Mr.Rainboom xD Something of the sort! Now I'm thinking of reading rainbow for some reason...

Thankies a bunch bro~! :D The Karl Sanders music sounds really interesting~ I like the cover art in the video~! Fo sho gunna keep listen'

Oh really? That long O3O? It does? xD Maybe because of the madness wrapped in explosions and throwing people into cars...repeatedily... hehehe I think so more or less, I am quite silly :3 Doesn't mean I can't hold my own though! If that's Michael Bay 'spolsion does that mean I am a possible transformer? Hahaha xD Which reminds me of the teenage mutant turtle movie he plans to do o_o...

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

:D Its an old manga about acting, kind of like an awesome predecessor to Skip Beat! I hope you like it as much as I do! I wish it was finished so I can know the ending, though >.>

Kinda reminds me of another manga... forgot the title though e_o gahhh But I'll definitely let ya know~! The manga artist didn't finish it? o3o or it's still in progress?

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Kinda reminds me of another manga... forgot the title though e_o gahhh But I'll definitely let ya know~! The manga artist didn't finish it? o3o or it's still in progress?

I'm not sure. But I know its not done being translated yet, and its current place is killing me! I don't want to give any spoilers, just message me once you try it out and let me know if you like it :) And also message me the name of the other title once you remember it!

Level 1, Rebel

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Updating current disco party~!

So happy I'm on break~! :D Over at a friend's house for a while, but it might prove difficult given that I'm sensitive to something that one of their cats have D: Either way it didn't deter me from working out~! Although... I did have an obstacle trying to stop me... being a three legged plumpy kitty demanding attention Haha~

So in actuality it was a Workat instead of Workout xD

969973_642443799103969_315897986_n.jpg

603146_642443805770635_83545774_n.jpg

969404_642443802437302_298126246_n.jpg

603093_642443792437303_2050748812_n.jpg

969504_642443795770636_364004720_n.jpg

So yup that happened. xD Also watched Naruto and Star Trek, and went out to Golden Corral. Oh yes and also doodled this strip of Zombie Capitalism at it's finest! It's actually pretty smart, since if you sell them brains for their arms and legs, they won't be able to catch you when you run out~!

1106_642443782437304_268182344_n.jpg

S'all I got for today~! Oh yes~ Did create a thread for the next challenge on Monday~! Going to be a Doodle Quest Adventure~! :D

Kay I'm gunna go to bed now bye :3

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Then you shall have to have a name that is common yet now transcends common definition... like THE WEATHERMAN. Or Mr.Rainboom xD Something of the sort! Now I'm thinking of reading rainbow for some reason...

Thankies a bunch bro~! :D The Karl Sanders music sounds really interesting~ I like the cover art in the video~! Fo sho gunna keep listen'

Oh really? That long O3O? It does? xD Maybe because of the madness wrapped in explosions and throwing people into cars...repeatedily... hehehe I think so more or less, I am quite silly :3 Doesn't mean I can't hold my own though! If that's Michael Bay 'spolsion does that mean I am a possible transformer? Hahaha xD Which reminds me of the teenage mutant turtle movie he plans to do o_o...

Mr. Rainboom, I like that.. just make it.. Sir Rainboom, yes. Because I will wear a monocle and a top hat!

Karl Sanders makes sweet desert-y music! So, I looked at the Egyptian pantheon and there were snake goddesses (Wadjet/Buto and Meretseger) and I found some (alleged) queens like Nitokris, Neith and such. There's also another goddess connected to magic apart from Isis, Serket/Selcis. So, you could just throw some of these together in whatever variations you'd like - another aspect would also be are we doing family names or not?

For the latter I'd be tending towards Neith/Neif as in.. Ne-ith/Ne-if with a long i or Nethis/Nefis. Potential surnames: Selucis, Meeret (first e's pronounced as in when, last as in beer), Whaiik (think of a restructured "whacky"!). Or you could go with a more 'English' surname if that's how you wanna roll. I can't help but see things in a context of plot lines, so if it's a more whacky character something hinting to that might be fitting! At least these are some of my ideas.

I don't really care about time when it comes to people I like.  Yes, that sounds definitely fitting! Hey, I think that's great - people who are able to put that much energy out there. I'm still working on unleashing the power of the inner rainbowsplosion or expanding on when and where I release it! Michael Bay 'splosion was just supposed to indicate that there were ALL the explosions and they devoured the whole screen!

I'd much rather focus on the movies that will be or are rainbowtastic than the ones that will most likely be lame. Like Avengers or the new Iron man, Expendables, Fast and Furious (yes, I like stupid action flicks!), Scott Pilgrim, Hitchhiker's Guide and so on!

Edit: Comic strips as amusing as ever!

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

Smashing Sir Rainboom! Verily the hues that make up the light spectrum shall forever detonate joyous molecule and gas expansions in your honor sir~! :D

tumblr_lnvq6uXdVe1qbm687.jpg

Hmmm Name... As far as first names perhaps Suraya, and looking up the backstory on that led me to a myth about seven sisters and the constellation Pleiades~ So maybe she can have multiple older sisters :3 Family name.... hm I'm leaning towards Nethis~Although I do Like the Buto name as well, perhaps that can be a nickname! Thankies so much for your Help Sir Rainboom~! :D I am forever raining altered colored rain explosions of gratitude~!

Hahaha the Michael bay explosion took up the whole screen and film reel and ate it's way though the image planes and into the theater xD Everyone now has a fried afro hairstyle~! I can't remember if it was Fast and Furious or a different variation that I saw where a kid moved to Tokyo and got into racing and was trying to learn how to drift to win against this douche guy... e_o D'aw.... Now I wanna see Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy again... xD Me gusta your movie choices though~!

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Smashing Sir Rainboom! Verily the hues that make up the light spectrum shall forever detonate joyous molecule and gas expansions in your honor sir~! :D

tumblr_lnvq6uXdVe1qbm687.jpg

Hmmm Name... As far as first names perhaps Suraya, and looking up the backstory on that led me to a myth about seven sisters and the constellation Pleiades~ So maybe she can have multiple older sisters :3 Family name.... hm I'm leaning towards Nethis~Although I do Like the Buto name as well, perhaps that can be a nickname! Thankies so much for your Help Sir Rainboom~! :D I am forever raining altered colored rain explosions of gratitude~!

Hahaha the Michael bay explosion took up the whole screen and film reel and ate it's way though the image planes and into the theater xD Everyone now has a fried afro hairstyle~! I can't remember if it was Fast and Furious or a different variation that I saw where a kid moved to Tokyo and got into racing and was trying to learn how to drift to win against this douche guy... e_o D'aw.... Now I wanna see Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy again... xD Me gusta your movie choices though~!

Smashing Sir Rainboom? Well well, I feel flattered! Such joyous words of splendor, breaking through the kafkaesque cacophony dominating a dystopy of the mind - they sha'n't go without gratitude and appreciation!

Sounds good, glad me/the resources I brought forth were helpful! Fried fros, yo. New stylez in dat house. Sounds pretty much like Tokyo Drift, I believe the third or fourth Fast & Furious. Love me some Douglas Adams, I still need to get the ultimate Hitchhiker's guide sometime this year so I shall devour them, find or creat one-liners and use them in a CSI: Miami manner in reality! BWAAHAHA /cue evil rainbow laughter

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

Smashing Sir Rainboom? Well well, I feel flattered! Such joyous words of splendor, breaking through the kafkaesque cacophony dominating a dystopy of the mind - they sha'n't go without gratitude and appreciation!

Sounds good, glad me/the resources I brought forth were helpful! Fried fros, yo. New stylez in dat house. Sounds pretty much like Tokyo Drift, I believe the third or fourth Fast & Furious. Love me some Douglas Adams, I still need to get the ultimate Hitchhiker's guide sometime this year so I shall devour them, find or creat one-liners and use them in a CSI: Miami manner in reality! BWAAHAHA /cue evil rainbow laughter

I am indeed glad of the fortuitous reception of the crafted speechcraft~! :D

tumblr_inline_mgr5x2azBW1qcqwuv.gif

Yes very much so! :3 Hey if they style their afros like doughnuts they can be called Fried Do's xD ADD RAINBOW SPRINKLES! and glazed icing~ Sugary sweetness right to the pores! YEAH It was Tokyo Drift!Do you mean get the books~? I know I have a compiled version that I haven't really finished reading, and some other author supposedly wrote a add-on novel to the hitchiker universe e_o Oh yus I would very much like to see that >XD CSI+HGTTG? Priceless. How does one laughter and spew rainbows? o3o Have you been eating yer rainbow smoke bombs again~?

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Whenever I read "Rainboom", the only thing I can think of is Rainbow Dash! And sure enough...

RainbowSmashing.png

*facepalm* Oh, internet. xD

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Whenever I read "Rainboom", the only thing I can think of is Rainbow Dash! And sure enough...

RainbowSmashing.png

-nara is currently unavailable because of drowning in all the tears of laughter and is unable to pick self up from floor- xD OMFG RHYME.

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

RainbowSmashing.png

The laughs, the laughs just wont stop!!!!

Level 1, Rebel