Your personal Battle Theme Song

Flags by T.M. Revolution is currently on repeat. As for oldies but goodies, Navras by Juno Reactor and Forces by Hirasawa Susumu from the Beserk anime. Depends on the beat and what I'm doing. But these songs always make me feel like kicking ass.

Now if only I knew how to properly kick ass.

Freckles

"When do we start?"

Saedyn Adventurer-Level 1

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 2 WIS: 4.5 CHA: 3.5

First Step Life in a Tiny Village: The Hokkaido Fox

Weight Training:

Always the first of a really diverse playlist

Strategically placed second wind (always manages to start right when I need it)

Running (On repeat):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdk9Nex_4e8

On the way to workout (Not music but still gets me pumped and motivated):

Hero's First Challenge, Again! - "I knew pig-moles were a bad idea..."

Who the hell do you think I am!?!

-Kamina, "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann"

Dai-Gurren Brigade's Hero

Lvl1 Human Ranger

STR3 DEX1 STA3 CON1 WIS1 CHA1

I usually start with "Fight as One" by Bad City (yes, the Avengers: Earth's Mighties Hero's theme) and roll into The Protomen's Act I album (self titled).  After that, it's Daft Punk till cool down.  Cool down is "Scotland the Brave".  A bit odd, no doubt, but it stuns me how well this all keeps me going. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have a few things I like to listen to depending on what I'm doing.  I like listening to Powerglove, Russian Circles, Blotted Science, etc... when lifting so I can focus on form and NOT on lyrics/vocals (I tend to sing along in my head when there are vocals, and thus lose focus).  For running/cardio I like something with a good beat and usually go with things like Aesop Rock or the remixed Asking Alexandria album.  Funny thing is that I HATE that album (and band) any other time.

As for an overall Battle Theme Song ... Powerglove - Power, Wisdom, Courage

ACDC - Shoot to Thrill

Back in Black

George Thorougood - I Drink Alone

One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer

Grinspoon - Champion

Foo Fighters - Everlong

My Hero

The Pretender

Lift big, eat big, sprint...repeat....

Right now... this version of this song. In fact, I don't even like the original version. This one only. Perhaps I'm biased... I heard this before the Imagine Dragons' version.

Anyway, if you haven't heard of Lindsey Stirling, there's something wrong with the nerd in you, and you must go watch her videos until that part of you has been. Fixededed.

• Like 2

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Dude. . . the instrumentals in that were freaking amazing! I like other stuff by Pentatonix, but not a huge fan of the vocals on this one. Not really my style, but I'm definitely gonna have to check out more of her stuff! Thanks!

Right now... this version of this song. In fact, I don't even like the original version. This one only. Perhaps I'm biased... I heard this before the Imagine Dragons' version.

Anyway, if you haven't heard of Lindsey Stirling, there's something wrong with the nerd in you, and you must go watch her videos until that part of you has been. Fixededed.

level 1 Lycan scout

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 4|CON 1|WIS 3|CHA 4

Dude. . . the instrumentals in that were freaking amazing! I like other stuff by Pentatonix, but not a huge fan of the vocals on this one. Not really my style, but I'm definitely gonna have to check out more of her stuff! Thanks!

Although getting slightly off topic (but this is still great music for running/cardio)...

this is still my favourite song by Lindsey, I think. It's the first one I ever heard/saw. Less nerdy, but spectacular & cute.

She's come a loooong way since making this video. c:

Primal Chai

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Breaking Benjamin & Disturbed are on my work-out playlist too.

I really like Indestructible and Inside The Fire by Disturbed, as well.

Super-villain training music, I guess. ;D

Primal Chai

a little odd maybe, but, die antwoord's 'I fink you freaky'.

YES!! "I Fink You Freaky" is my all-time go-to for running/biking! also love "Baby's On Fire" and "Wat Pomp"

for lifting i like "Rill Rill" by Sleigh Bells, "Check On It" by Beyonce, and, most ridiculous of all, "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy.   B)

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8