Your personal Battle Theme Song

Look like rain - Morphine

love & peace,

Heidi

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

I mix up 80's radio rock with 90's hard rock and 2000's metal to make a pretty cool playlist.

I usually start my workout with either "Dare" or "The Touch" from the Transformers the Movie soundtrack. Mid-run I really like stuff like Godsmack's "I Stand Alone", "Prayer" by Disturbed or my favorite, "Indestructible", also by Disturbed. Towards the end of my run, when I'm worn out and want to quit, I love hearing "No Easy Way Out" from the Rocky IV soundtrack. And I always do my cool downs to Guns N'Roses "Paradise City".

Level 3 Male Half-Elven RangerSTR:5 DEX:6 STA:8 CON:8 WIS:6 CHA:6

Current Challenge

I have a "hill" (its exactly 1 mile and almost completely straight up) I run/walk on my daily 5k and right at the foot of the hill I go up I que up the soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream

I am in full agreement. This is definitely the song I listen to when putting on my running shoes or stretching before a workout. There is also a redux version that makes me want to fight a dragon with knife-hands and heavy boots.

Aw man, so many!

Rage Against the Machine:

Freedom

Killing in the Name

Wake Up

Most heavy EDM:

Knife Party - Centipede

Nero - Angst or Doomsday

Pendulum - Salt in the Wounds

Kiss Kris - Zombies!

A few months back, I found an awesome mix by an artist named Vulture on SoundCloud that I downloaded that keeps me pumped pretty much throughout the whole 51 minutes. https://soundcloud.com/vultureofficial/vulture-like-lambs-for-the

Also:

Tool - almost anything

Tech N9ne - almost anything, but especially stuff from the album Killer or Everready

Krizz Kaliko - known for doing a lot of music with Tech N9ne, but I think his solo stuff is often better

and if I'm in a weird mood..

Some of the more heavy songs by The Mars Volta 

or Primus.

Level 0 Half-Elf Newb

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Current Challenge

I think I might have posted this in another thread but "Underdog" by Audio Adrenaline usually gives me a boost.

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)