Your personal Battle Theme Song

A few tunes are good, like the Themes from Man of Steel or the Avengers and something like Muse's

Since the London Games I've been a huge Paralympics fan and Public Enemy's Harder than you think just stuck with me for that purpose. And the chorus brass is just uplifting. Its a good tune and what it reminds me of just makes me try harder.

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None

Current battle song is Count Your Bruises by The Flatliners. It's upbeat, I love the lyrics, and the title is highly appropriate for me given that I received no less than four new bruises playing ball hockey on Sunday, and a favourite conversation topic amongst my teammates is comparing bruise locations and severity. :lol:

Lvl 0 - Human - Ranger

[sTR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA ]

Current Challenge *~*~* Battle Log

300 Violin Orchestra - Jorge Quintero

I could list a ton of songs that have gotten a rise out of me, but none of them has the lasting power as that one. It gets to me now just as much as it did the first time I heard it years ago :rapture:

Raevn

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin

Challenges 1 | 2

“We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things. Not because they are easy, but because they are hard.†- John F. Kennedy

Quite a few things will be added to my standard music rotation.  As for what I listen to...well:

Mortal Kombat Theme

The Ultimate Warrior Ring entrance - which is awesomely on Amazon.

Go Ninja Go - Vanilla Ice from TMNT 2.

Hard driving beat that doesn't stop is what I need.

• Like 2

'Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths'. -- Walt Disney

I might be kinda weird but I cannot listen to music with lyrics when I workout.  I usually end up listening to classic music or the film scores station on Pandora...

"Hail to The King", Avenged Sevenfold is my current heavy-duty moto song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I always wanted "I'm Feeling Good", with Nina Simone, to play whenever I entered a room. It's the ultimate confidence song.

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me... And I'm feeling good.

• Like 1

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

haha "Enter the Ninja" is another one of my favorites, but i could go on and on about Die Antwoord and i thought it best to quit while i was ahead...

Die Antwoord is one of my favorites for working out or running just about any of there songs really gets me going.

My newest favorite is Scroobius Pip - Let em come

• Like 1
Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

I always wanted "I'm Feeling Good", with Nina Simone, to play whenever I entered a room. It's the ultimate confidence song.

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me... And I'm feeling good.

That is one of my all-time favorite karaoke songs! The Michael Buble version.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

We As Human - Zombie

We As Human - Take The Bullets Away

We As Human - Taking Life

TobyMac - Eye On It

Flyleaf - Fire Fire

Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up The Sky

Just about anything by Project 86

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Die Antwoord is one of my favorites for working out or running just about any of there songs really gets me going.

My newest favorite is Scroobius Pip - Let em come

I Love this tune! (and indeed anything by Pip or Le Sac) This is also played at bouts loads.

Not really a theme song, but this psychs me the hell up. The new BBC promo for the Sochi Winter Olympics narrated by Charles Dance

This not only makes me super excited about the Sochi games (Politics aside) but makes me want to go work out with a cry of "F*** you Tywin Lannister Charles Dance! I want Charles Dance to taunt me before every work out.

• Like 1

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None