Hello from Southern Ontario!

Hey Everyone!

I'm a 20 year old college student from Southern Ontario, Canada. I'm attending college to become a Fish and (or) Wildlife Technician. I spend my free time playing video games, reading, horseback riding and writing.

I currently run (5km as of right now) one or two times a week, do interval training twice a week and do the beginner body weight circuit twice a week. I also walk/bike everywhere during the week (no car) and ride my horse as much as possible (3 times a week right now). ^^ I'm always looking to incorporate new things into my routine.

As I'm uber competitive my fitness regime stemmed from a comment from my twin sister made about being in so much better shape then I am -which she was, that comment is a little more debatable now, and the realization that yeah I really was out of shape compared to where I've been my entire life.

My current goals are to kick my diet into shape, get myself and my horse into shape and run a 5k before the summer is out (alternatively participate in a Ride 'n Tie-or both).

Hey, that's awesome! We have another newling who just joined who rides horses, though darned if I can remember her name right now... I have ridden a horse maybe twice in my life, and not for at least 10 years, but it LOOKS like a lot of fun! Sounds like you have a great regimine going!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins