Hi everybody!

So a coworker has been working out with me lately which is great to have someone to chat with at the gym. But we're both pretty motivated so we don't sit there and gossip. So that's a +1

I started Starting Strength and I'm on day 3. It's great so far, still working out kinks in my form. But today was the day that I was attempting to bench the bar. And I did. And it was awesome!!! So that's +2

Then, right before my last bench set a guy came over to me. I had seen him earlier doing barbell rows in the squat rack (which forced me to use another kind of rack, but that's okay). Anyway, I thought he was asking for the bench because I had been kind of camping out and there was a shortage of benches. But instead he said, "are you doing Stronglifts" and I said no, Starting Strength" and then he complimented my squat form and basically said, "you're the only person I see in here going all the way down" And I brought up some things like, "I feel like I'm leaning forward and my butt is coming up first" And he was like, "stick your chest out more and that will help". So yay! New gym buddy to geek out with! +3

It's going to be a good day :)

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5