Brass Here! As of monday past I have started my routine/eating. My diet hasn't been too perfect, but my portions have been good. On monday I built a routine using a couple articles from here, but afterwards found that it wasn't challenging enough. As I mentioned in my introductory (did I? I'm not sure I did...) I have been going to the gym since December. I have yet to see amazing results because I can't stick to a routine. One week I go hard, the next I make it once, maybe twice.

I have seen a great difference in my overall look however the scale, and my inches, betray that :(

Anyway long story short, I think starting at the bottom now isn't good enough, because I'm actually doing quite well in the endurance and stamina department so I challenging routine is what I need.

At my gym they have a weight lifting class. I hate to admit it, but I'm very nervous about going to the free weights part of the gym. Usually its filled with 30-40 giant males who like to stare at themselves in the mirror for 80% of it, and then stare at me while I walk by to the classroom. 

Now I find the weight lifting class boring sometimes, but as I've been reading its about the routine, the quality of it, and not about the fun. Workout sadly will not be fun all of the time, but if I stick to it and begin to get results, it'll be worth the boredom. 

So tonight I do Body Pump, the weight lifting class as well as a jog with my cousin (we're preparing for a marathon or two).

After all that blah blah blah I'm going to run to the class, and add on my schedule when I get back! Stay tuned, and thanks for reading this far if you're still here ;)

"May my enemies live long so they may see me progress" - Ninja (Die Antwoord)

CW: 78kg (172 lbs)

Bust: 42"

Waist: 35"

Hips: 43"

Thigh: 23"

Calf: 16"

Arm: 14"

Ok so! Body Pump stats (approx)

Warm up 7kg (15lbs)

Squat = 12kg (26lbs)

Chest = 7kg (15lbs)

tricep = 7kg (15lbs)

bicep = 7kg (15lbs)

squat/lunge = 10kg (22lbs)

32min C25K prep

The friday class is at 6:00 am... but no one said it would be easy ;) On my off days I'm going to the hour long Combat class, because i'm nothing without a little fight in me. I'll weigh myself either friday morning before pump or saturday before combat 

Bodypump + 30min run on mon/wed/fri 

Combat 1HR tues/thurs/sat

Sunday REST

Alright So an update on week 1. I stuck close to my plan, changed it a bit and forgot a thing or two. This is how it worked out:

Monday: Got to the gym, BodyPump was cancelled. Ran for 30 minutes, did a couple machines (which I freaking hate) Left gym after 50 mins. 

Tuesday: Joined Boxing, Did my first class.

Wednesday: Incredibly sore from first class haha took a rest day.

Thursday; Boxing Day 2

Friday: Bodypump, forgot to do cardio for 30

Saturday: Combat

Sunday: 2.5k Run for Brain Tumor Foundation.

Friday was my weigh in day, and there wasn't a single change. I'm not going to lie, it change in my entire weekend, and I cheated on my diet more then I should have. This week I'm going to try my best to stick to a good meal plan, as well as make sure to get all my cardio in, can't expect results if I fudge the plan even just a little bit.

This weeks inspirations come from 2 places; Fast 6 and Orphan Black.

tumblr_mnrocnNHZU1rr55xuo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mnsvgg5eOI1r46klw.gif