Mir front squat form check

Looks pretty solid to me.  I mean you can tell you're starting to fight to keep your back upright in the last couple reps (right when you start coming up), but to me I didn't see anything that was blatantly bad.  Depth looks good, back angle looks good.  I'd just try and stay focused on keeping the belly tight when you start to push out of the hole.  But I mean I have the same issues when I'm starting to get heavy in my front squats as well.  

Looks good.  

Those are pretty solid. Think about driving your elbows up out of the hole to keep your chest up and back vertical. Also fire those glutes like a mofo to keep your hips under you. You do a good job of this on the first couple reps then let them lag a little on the last. This is fine but we always want to think hips forward/through/under.

Can't totally see the rack position but given the angle and the potato phone it looks ok. 

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

OH. hai!

I was playing with techniqe the other day and tried these- it's been so long- and I have a L bad wrist- I'm glad to see I'm not crazy- you're wrists look as fuckered up as mine did.  From everything that I've seen that's not normal- but HA look someone else does it too.

I switched to cross chest - which I don't like as much as far as support- the straight hold rests better on my shoulders- but it's so awkward for the wrists.

What's the deal with that- is that position she showed pretty normal?  I'ts been years since I front squatted and I only ever remember doing cross chest squats!

looks pretty good otherwise- can't tell about knee movement- but otherwise I give you an A!!! :D  }(except I can't grade wrist positions LOL)

and high elbows is good!

Those are pretty solid. Think about driving your elbows up out of the hole to keep your chest up and back vertical. Also fire those glutes like a mofo to keep your hips under you. You do a good job of this on the first couple reps then let them lag a little on the last. This is fine but we always want to think hips forward/through/under.

Can't totally see the rack position but given the angle and the potato phone it looks ok. 

Question: if you can't keep your elbows up the entire time (inflexibility and long arms), is it temporarily better to go with an arms crossed racking position to keep the elbows up keeping bar resting on muscle belly and preventing back droop? 

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Yeah while I don't recommend that way in general it is fine for a bit while you work on a better rack position. It's definitely preferred over the internally rotated, rounded back rack.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs