obese gamer with dirty house

Be cautious of massive changes all at once. Quitting smoking alone is a huge task, and it may best be approached through reduction over a couple weeks. Maybe just focus on that one thing for a week and then add WOW next week and then cleaning the week after. This at least helps for me, otherwise I slip at one thing and freak out and say "screw it" and quit all of my changes.

I have severe bipolar disorder and ADHD so I have had to develop a lot of mechanisms to achieve change that include accepting who I am and being compassionate with myself.

Melissa (SMITMK)Newb

Current Challenge"It wouldn't be the high road if it was easy." - Commander Shephard, S.S.V. Normandy

good call. and thanks for the reply :)

i could do with being more compassionate towards myself. today i got up at..... 6pm. DOH. 

so i am trying not to beat myself up about that. 

my brain is really all over the place today. and the cat has just been sick. :(

here is my blog, which i have made to avoid spamming the forum with all my little updates: http://toblackmarsh.blogspot.co.uk/

up at 6am today :) yay.

and feeling alot better now that the dishes are out of the way and ive had a hot bath. 

so, now im going to do something for my health. grains beans and veggies, and 15 minutes on the wii fit. (or specifically, my "get in shape" game)

but first, some coffee. :)

here is my blog, which i have made to avoid spamming the forum with all my little updates: http://toblackmarsh.blogspot.co.uk/

Hey, that sounds a lot better.

You know there's a new 6-week challenge coming on, don't you ?

Why don't you join us and put just two goals - something like: "10 mins of cleaning everyday, 10 mins of bodyweight exercises everyday" ?

That way it will only take up 20 mins of your day - won't be too threatening for you gaming addiction - and those small changes are so incredibly empowering. 

Baby steps FTW !

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 DEX 7 STA 8 CON 1 WIS 9 CHA 3

challenges 1 2 3 daily battle log

6 months goals